You know this is true

You know this is true.

Should have wikileaks on the other side with one of those giant ear cleaners like on American gladiator lol
>pic related
>Hillary is going to get dropped out of the race

it's the other way around

shall i explain trump's tactics?
he is an interesting man

stop being delusional
you're in for the crazy bitch instead of the manipulative idiot
deal with it fucking kid

And then she shits herself

>delusional kid
Quit talking to your mirror, shit-for-brains.

She's doing quite poorly.

lol even if that is true Trump seems to trip over himself every other day

Look man,if she wasnt forced out when fighting sanders, she isnt getting forced out now.
If you look at old polls. She is currently leading in polls

Shut up frog. Your government just opened it's fucking doors, got rid of it's borders and everything and anything can become french. You're king cuck at the moment. Either Germany, Sweden or UK will have to out cuck you, and I highly doubt that.

ok namefag go ahead

too bad for her standing isnt one of her abilities

You're dumb.

What city are you from?
I really want to break your teeth fucking twat.

shall I say jew namefag
tell us goys

Yeah, she's doing shit. But Trump is advocating giving U.S. citizens held in Gitmo a military tribunal outside of the U.S. court system. If that's not tripping over the bar; it's falling square on your nuts.

Reply or even read these threads, the shills win. They are wasting your time, making you engage with their shitty agenda, keeping you away from real /pol threads.

>Ignore these people, don't let them win.

>Hillary
>Standing

Please for the love of god Stronk serb remove that fucking filth. Him and the turkroach are cancer on this board and it gets really annoying seeing them post their autism.

>can't walk up a flight of stairs
>standing on a balance beam
She'll fall and mess up, believe me.

>someone photoshop a secret service guy propping her up

.02 rubles have been deposited

Your ID is goy, goy.

You make it sound like standing is easy for her

she's fucking invincible, no amount of wikileaks shit will damage her with all the media behind her and if that doesn't work she'll just rig the election.

I'm looking forward to seeing her shit the bed as president

You're burger card has just been revoked you fucking faggot.

he is dog whistling to get media attention.
everyone around the world heard him say if Hillary picks judges no more second amendment. the other part is plausibly deniable.
he is attack Cruz to undo the damage he did. he needs the christian vote. if they drop out now, they won't listen to Hillary long enough to get triggered. they will just stop watching and go to church instead.
furthermore, he is gonna divide and conquer. as mentioned here a lot of time, the Democrats are tribal. i think he is going to try to conquer the black tribe and the gay/LGBT tribe.
he has the black father with the dead 17 year old who actually dinndu nuffin speaking about the evils of the open border at almost every rally. he spoke about Muslims vs gays after Orlando and did not take the republican stance after the bathroom affair.

lastly, he will take the he is an outsider position to screw Hillary and her emails. if he can get the speeches she made to Goldman Sachs it's game over hillary

I looking forward to seeing her release her bowel on the debate stage. I wonder how the media will spin it.

look at

>fighting sanders
>fighting
>sanders
>fighting
shall i remind you CTR of "nobody cares about the emails you deleted from your private server you were illegall using to hide records from the American public regarding your scheme to sell favours to foreign nations and businesses at the expense of the safety of American citizens"?

ty greatest ally

>All she has to do to win is stand there and not mess up
All she's doing is standing there and messing up. She's a walking, breathing security breach.

>implying Trump messed up

His supporters haven't gone anywhere. If anything he's gained much more of them since the DNC leaks confirmed Hillary is in the business of election rigging and calling Hispanics "Taco Bowls".

>all she has to do is stand there

True... except she has to pay people to hold her up. :^)

Don't be ridiculous. Hillary isn't standing on a bar, she's just standing on a space of the ground painted to look like a bar, and only shown from the specific angles that are necessary for it to look like one.

I was hoping it would be a logical look
I agree I see him make gaffes (MSM calls it a "GaffE" for Dems but for Trump it's him being stupid), but are really just throw away sound bytes in coming months.
It seems to be a way to juxtapose her stance on these issues then vs now and how she'll say what she needs to only to do what she's always done once in office
I like you Jew namefag

>hillary
>standing without support

>how she'll say what she needs to only to do what she's always done once in office
good
she will retrigger bengazi

>all this seizure-prone elderly woman who's tripped more than gerald ford has to do is stand still on a balance beam

REMOVE KEBAB

>he has the black father

Imaginary people cannot vote

>all she has to do is stand there
like at the debates with trump? she's going to lose, then, as this is a pro-trump cartoon if you know this info PRAISE KEK