Try to refute this

Try to refute this.

Pro tip: You can't

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2010/may/25/michael-steele/steele-says-gop-fought-hard-civil-rights-bills-196/
usnews.com/news/articles/2016-03-14/ku-klux-klan-grand-dragon-will-quigg-endorses-hillary-clinton-for-president
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/12192975/The-KKK-leader-who-says-he-backs-Hillary-Clinton.html
vocativ.com/312479/kkk-endorses-hillary-clinton-for-president/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Democrats created the KKK. Abraham Lincoln was a gay Republican and freed the slaves. Democrats rewrite history like they're the saviors of gays, blacks, etc.

And the vast majority of all violent crimes, especially murders, are committed by Democratic constituents.

Maybe because niggers and nigger lovers are democrats.

73% of felons identify as Deomcrats.

>ban Democrats and US crime rate rates should fall 73% overnight

If you believe in retarded no guns logic this makes sense

Simple to refute, OP.

>Party of Lincoln = Republican Party
>Republicans abolished slavery in 1865
>The Grand Dragon of the KKK endorsed Hillary
>90% of all Black people are killed by other blacks.
>50% of overall crime are committed by blacks.

You were saying, OP...?

Go suck on a bag of trans cut off dicks OP

>gay
>citation needed

Yes, and when the Democrats passed Civil Rights, all the racists switched over to the Republicans.

Is "WELL IT WAS THE OPPOSITE ONE HUNDRED YEARS AGO" the best defense you got? xD

>religious extremists

But the Taliban guy and his son were dems

How is that possible??? Trump is anything but.

As your president, I will do everything in my power to protect our LGBTQ citizens from the violence and oppression of a hateful foreign ideology.
- Donald Trump

I like the idea of amending the 1964 Civil Rights Act to include a ban of discrimination based on sexual orientation. It would be simple. It would be straightforward.
- Donald Trump

Nice try kikes. Hillary is a nazi, as evidence by this picture.

I've noticed that Racists, Islamic extremists, SJWs, and Black supremacists All align themselves with the Democratic party.

sage

Have you noticed that patriots, hard working men and women, and business executives all align themselves with the republican party?

But most Muslims are Democrats.

>Racists
>Islamic extremists
What? You're bullshitting me.

Both partists are self-interested.

Democrats just steal in the name of niggers and force them to live on food stamps whereas Republicans lower the working classes taxes.

Dangerous Freedom > Safe Slavery

I don't think that's how it works.

>islam
>republican

LOOK GUYS VOTE REPUBLICANS BECAUSE OF THE PAST!
Segretation and hate? Pshht that is all just past.

MLK was a registered Republican.

>Segretation and hate?
Jim Crow laws were because of democrats as well

Ahh yes the big switch. You do realize less than one percent switched right?

Shill thread. Sage.

>Yes, and when the Democrats passed Civil Rights

That was the republicans also

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2010/may/25/michael-steele/steele-says-gop-fought-hard-civil-rights-bills-196/

>the only person who's allowed to treat my bitch like my bitch is me.
Literally nothing wrong with this

Then how does it work Justin

>Racists
Dems got more of them since all anti-white racists are with them.

>Religious extremists
Should we remind you about who was standing behind Hillary a few days ago ?

>Bigots
Occupy Democrats are the best example.

>White supremacists
You got Black and Mexican supremacists.

Also, Democrats gatter :
- Marxists and marxist-leninists
- Maoists
- All kinds of retards supporting genocial communist regimes
- "Antizionists" antisemites
- Pedophiles

Because they are varying degrees of red pilled? How long have you been on pol?

>haha lets blame Republicans for shit they never did to damage control all the shit that my party did!!!

t. "muh magic party flip" meme

>Bigots
>Occupy Democrats are the best example.
What the fuck are you smoking?

>have you noticed?
>that racists, religious extremists,
>bigots and black supremacists
>all align themselves with the
>DEMOCRATIC PARTY?

works both ways, senpai. this is now a candlejack thre

>x85207484
>Democrat Party, the party of Jim Crow Laws, slavery, ghettoization, and welfare

Tell me who's racist again?

Also no (yous) for you, shill

Look up the definition of bigot you retard

kek I can't believe this whole "the parties never switched places i'll ignore history" meme is a thing.

Pretending to be tolerant of a minority, just for votes, is pretty fucking racist.

Hmmm wonder what party I'm talking about?

nigga look like he in the KKK

>One who is strongly partial to one's own group, religion, race, or politics and is intolerant of those who differ.
So, anyone with strong opinions?

Still had the name.

The First Amendment (1791) prohibits Congress from obstructing the exercise of certain individual freedoms: freedom of religion, freedom of speech, freedom of the press, freedom of assembly, and right to petition. Its Free Exercise Clause guarantees a person's right to hold whatever religious beliefs he or she wants, and to freely exercise that belief, and its Establishment Clause prevents the federal government from creating an official national church or favoring one set of religious beliefs over another. The amendment guarantees an individual's right to express and to be exposed to a wide range of opinions and views.

not understanding your countries basic rights.
don't like niggers, thats your RIGHT. want to promote your crazy ass religion, thats your RIGHT. want to organize and protest how much you hate niggers and love your crazy religion, thats your RIGHT.

Probably about 10 minutes.

Seriously though, the party of bigotry is the Democratic Party. They refuse to play nice with anyone besides fellow parroters. Environmentalists are the new religious extremists, the party heads are nothing but self important, supremacist whites. Oh, and racists? Yeah, fuck whites.

Democrats are the party of projection, and they're never going to lose that image.

Time to grow up McNihilists.

I hope that the next time your snorting fat lines that a piece of glass dust gets in and severs your arteries for being such an uneducated arrogant shitposter

This isn't about the Democratic Party vs the Republican Party. The Democrats were once the conservatives and the Republicans were once the progressives. Conservatives created the KKK and Lincoln was a progressive. Which party do progressives vote for today, and which party do conservatives vote for today? Which party do egalitarians and modern people vote for today, and which party do all the racists, bigots, and fundamentalists vote for today? This is the issue, and this is the point of OP's picture.

Head of the KKK in California formally endorsed Hillary Clinton.

usnews.com/news/articles/2016-03-14/ku-klux-klan-grand-dragon-will-quigg-endorses-hillary-clinton-for-president

Mate what is this, 2005?

Take your candlejack thread and fu

YEAH! You're right! I have noticed that Trump voters are racist bigots. I mean where are all THE BLACK Trump supporters? I never see them. They must be racist.

I'm glad my friends and I decided we were done with Trump's bigotry. Hillary is the only person prepared to bring America back together.

The parties never switched shitbrain, the democrats took it upon themselves to attempt to rewrite history.

Time to sleep in the bed you made, KKK fuck face.

I ask you: should I vote for a party for what they did in the past or should I vote for what they will do for me?
I'm german so I will give an example:
The spd is the oldest party in germany and opposed the nazis till the very end. Should i vote for them today even tough a other party represents my opinions?

Democrats trying to push their history on others. it doesn't matter if their platform changed, it was still the Democrat party who committed these racist acts. It doesn't change the fact it happened.

>occupy wall street because it's greedy and corrupt
>occupy democrats because they're greedy and corrupt

I'll have to disappoint you.
But seriously why do you say Occupy democrats are intolerant of anyone in some the outgroup? has there been a lynch mob I'm unaware of?

>daily occupydemocrats thread
>1 post by this ID
>people still reply to these threads seriously

No, you're bullshitting your self.

>Democrats were once conservative

Yea FDR was quite the conservative

>Republicans were progressive

No. Progressivism was always and still is cancer. The republicans ideology has hardly changed. The democrats went from "FUCK NIGGERS" to "lol sorry niggers that was all the evil republicans not us hahah vote for us or youre a uncle tom haha"

You're telling us this as though it were a bad thing.

Candlejack.

Nothing happened fa

They disregard facts that breaks their rhetoric and protect their worldview with a paper-thin shield of shitty macro images. That's what bigots do.

You're changing the subject. We both just argued against your point and instead of acknowledging this you decided to make some other argument. I don't know enough about German politics to say anything about that. And apparently you don't know enough about American politics to say anything about us either.

Literally all crime is committed by democrats.

This guy gets it.

Dems have always been racist. They just happen to be more subtle now

LOOK GUYS VOTE DEMOCRAT REGARDLESS OF THE PAST!
Segretation and hate? Pshht that is all still happening

I don't refute slippery slopes, its not an argument

The parties never switched. The republicans have always stayed more or less center-right authoritarian. The democrats simply went from KKK tier to far left hippy nutjobs and now project their old self onto modern republicans.

Nah. Bigots persecute and inflict violence on anyone who disagrees. At most I would say they're naive and deluded.

easy to refute - all these groups you mention support liberals

racists: black live matter
religious extremists: muslims
bigots: liberal ideology is bigotry
white supremacists mostly support hillary clinton

who else supports democrats?
criminals: illegal immigrants
the 1%: big companies that send jobs overseas
the military industrial complex: again thanks to hillary clinton and state department favors
rapists: see bill clinton
shooters: the majority of violent gun crime is by democrats

>black lives matter
>not racist
Pick one

>muslim brotherhood
>not extremist

>Bigots persecute and inflict violence on anyone who disagrees

You mean like the bernie voters who constantly attack random peaceful Trump supporters at his rallies?

There are various degrees of bigotry across all political spectrums, the left just happens to have the bulk of them right now

You could do the same with the democrats.
>Have you noticed? That racists, marxists, bigots and black supremacists all align themselves with the democrat party?

The value there constitutional rights, just because someone is racist does mean every value they hold is.

Why are right wingers more open minded and accepting than the left?

are you retarded ?

Doesn't *

FDR and his progressivism didn't represent the democratic party like clinton does today or stein does with the greens. It was a mixed bag of politicans, and while some were progressive like FDR, most were conservative, and vice versa for the republican party. They weren't so polarized in ideology as they are today, and what polarization they did have was the exact opposite of the current situation.

There is no merit to talking about what parties did in history and which candidates came out of which party. OP's picture and its rhetorical significance is about the situation today. It is indisputable that nearly all the white supremacists, overtly religious Christians and socially bigoted individuals in this country are Republican. You can either embrace this as one of them, or you can admit that it's shameful that your party and candidate attracts such voters. I'm not saying the democratic party is perfect, as black supremacists etc. tend to vote for it, but comparing the numbers and the integration of the bigoted voters' ideology into the party will show that the GOP is far more accepting of the stances suggested by white supremacists and hard-line Christians than the Democratic party with regards to black supremacists and radical muslims - both of which, especially the latter, make up a very small portion of the party's voters.

They are racist but I use tumblr and know they hate Hillary aswell.

Yah, if you divide a population in two, I would be pretty suspicious if one of them had absolutely no bigots. I am under the impression that that organization's nature is not extraordinarily bigoted, though.

I don't even have to, the images is a plant to make lefties look dumb. The old lady in the right pic is actually big in a democratic organization, she went to a Trump rally as a pro Trump person to strawman doing the "heil hitler" thing. Anything else, shill?

>implying that's wrong at all
Are YOU retarded?

What, truth is ugly? A good chunk of democrats are racists, they don't like other races that aren't their race, and this is not for whites only. The marxist one is the one I'm willing to give you, I hadn't thought of anything better. Bigots, sorry (but not sorry) the majority of democrats I've seen and met are just that, they put anything that's not the norm the best thing of the world and zealously defend it even when they are just outright lying, and worse of all they don't even care about the minorities they are supposed to be defending. And lastly, see BLM, they are nothing more than a hateful group that chants for the genocide of whites.

I might be a leftard, but I can see the shit the democrats pull and still try to sell themselves like the good guys. The state the party is in now, is disgusting, that is what kills democracy and the trust between citizens and politcians, and the path the US is on right now with PC and whatnot is selfdestructive, it won't end pretty for noboy.

Because faggots and weirdos align themselves with the left. You're not a faggot weirdo, are you user?

Occupy Dems is probably a false flag to make democrats look retarded. Either that or democrats really are this stupid.

Are YOU ?

There are racists in the democratic party, quite a few of them in fact, only of the black supremacy variety.
Also, the democratic party is filled with atheist extremists, and don't you try to tell me it isn't a religion, it may not expressly have a central dogma but movements like atheism plus show it isn't far off from creating one.
As for bigots, look at all the people on tumblr declaring that all cis people should die, I severely doubt they are republican.

Democrats aren't free of undesirables, they just have different types.

Are you implying republicans and this board are not racist?

Ok you made you point, I'm sorry bro, I'm not that aware of democrats. Thanks for telling me.

Have you noticed, communists, anarchists, SJWs, sodomites, BLM, and Omar Mateen's father all align themselves with the Democratic Party?

Really makes you think.

What party does BLM, the NAACP (do you know what that stands for?) and the Hispanic National Bar Association belong to?

>atheism plus is atheism
No, that's just a movement spearheaded by atheists. Atheism is as much a religion as baldness is a hairstyle. Atheism is the lack of belief in any religion, not a religion in of itself.

No, I'm implying you should not blindly trust anyone.

Might it have something to do with the fact that America has like, 3 parties to choose from?

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/12192975/The-KKK-leader-who-says-he-backs-Hillary-Clinton.html

vocativ.com/312479/kkk-endorses-hillary-clinton-for-president/

Democrats believe that blacks are helpless without government intervention. Plus there are plenty of white haters in that party.

Now, I do agree that there are some extremists in the republican party, but I don't think that should reflect on all republicans or the party as a whole. What percentage are they? Who's definition of racist/religious extremist? Of course they flock to the republican party, they are less collectivist. That party allows for more variety, they aren't forced to swallow the SJW agenda.

This. Only necessary rebuttal.

Why would I want that to not be true? Unfortunately right is totally a shitlib, I can tell by looking at her.

I have noticed that muslim extremists and black supremacists have aligned with the Democratic party. Oh boy in group preference strikes again.

Pluralism was a mistake.

Those damned cuckservatives. We should have sent them all back home to the gulags. Stalin had every reason to want them removed.

>anarchists
>aligning to a party
Wew lad

If your country doesn't shoot anarchists on sight, you're doing something wrong.

I've never seen somebody get his BTFO on Sup Forums before.

Shill