I NEED TO GET OUT OF EUROPE

I NEED TO GET OUT OF EUROPE

THERE'S TOO MUCH KEKING GOING ON AND NO ONE IS STANDING UP TO IT

I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANY MORE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

You should have stayed with us.

Now you are no better than the ARYANS.

>ireland
>europe

how stupid are you?

As soon as I finish my studies I'm swimming over to you or getting into America.

I can't take this any more. I just can't. Literally had enough of Europe, specifically Germany and France.

Throw potatoes at them.

Isn't Ireland actually pretty okay in that matter?

good Christ man, do you have any concept that you are not physically attached to the continent of Europe??

We've always had refugees creeping in, and we're resisting the EU influx a tiny bit, but we're still ruled by fucking Germany, their banks and whatever laws they choose to force upon the EU.

People here don't give a shit, only people that are resisting are some people in charge, that's it.

In a few more years we'll be beyond cuck level of pre-brexit UK, if we aren't already.

People here are retards, they're just simply not aware of what's going on with the rest of the world and what's coming.

come to australia it's so nice here

Refugees still creeping in due to Germany demanding it. Still at the whim of the EU.

ONLY thing holding Ireland together is foreign companies and our low corporate tax rate which Germany wanted to abolish a couple of years back.

Political correctness is creeping in more and more each day. I simply don't see how Ireland will survive socially.

Come over to Quebec you Catholic fuck

Well Western Europe was always fucked

Please send help.

>not physically attached
This is the EU we're talking about. They'll physically attach a boat of """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""refugees""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" to Ireland, and every other EU kektry.

It's a damn good thing we're leaving!

>uk ARYAN shitposting
>every goddamn thread

Stop whining irishman, you could've born in here

>1,5 million k*rds running away from saddam
>3 million syr*ans running away from civil war
>islam somehow equals democracy and you become "elitist" if you disagree
>being a turk is "fascism"

Not to mention the grim fact that it was a already a human cesspit even before these mass immigrations

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>50k muslims
>50k

nigger a single rural german town has more than this

I fear for Ireland's status as a pure white country a lot, But then I see niggers and muslims getting the shit beat out of them in the streets by tinkers. I just hope that doesnt stop

Do something yourself, beta faggot.

It all went according to plan.
:^)

BLOOD AND IRON

it's 50.000 on 4.5 million people. Just get rid of them.

feel free to come here

In a country of 4 million, it's a lot.

Can I get away from Muslims and niggers if I move to Brazil?

>get away from niggers
>Brazil

qubec is even worse, they spawned trudeau

Shit. Please tell me whats going on.

Irishfag here. I moved out when i was 20, but want to come back in the future.

I have no idea how the country is leaning politically anymore. I remember the poles moving in but nobody really minded that much. Latvians were considered more degenerate. Never saw any muslims growing up.

move here, to ireland

Need not worry, we have our chosen land

fuck off mate, come to new zealand

Whole country's still leftist. Church has lost pretty much all its power. Not uncommon to see muzzies on city streets. Thankfully no terrorist attacks yet. What's really fucked us is American culture. People now think we "owe" blacks and other shits because Americans of a similar skin tone treated them badly hundreds of years ago. But I'm sure the same is true for a lot of European countries.