¡MUCHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

¡MUCHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
¡MUCHA LUCHA!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4NWjz4tLMWY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Under rated show

DAMN RIGHT UNDERRATED SHOW!
BEST REPRESENTATION SINCE MAYA Y MIGUEL MI AMIGO.
ALSO UNDERRATED WAIFU

UNO

cant believe they gave this show its own movie

it was like a 5.5/10 at best.

I still think about Mucha Lucha if it had been traditionally animated every now and then. There are some lovely designs and talented people behind these shows but then their work gets sent off somewhere and it comes back looking hastily put together.

Even The Nutshack and Johnny Test has great looking storyboards.

IT'S A WAY OF LIFE

how well did this show do in latin america? just curious

It's not really hard to do Latin American. Most Latin American shows like to poke fun at their own stereotypes, so even if you don't nail it on the head, put enough stereotypes so people can laugh at themselves, and you've got a pretty authentic Latin American experience.

FAMILY
HONOR
TRADITION
DONUUUUUTS

Whatever happened to El Tigre?

It was kind of popular you would see them on tazos (pogs) and as happy meal toys. luchadors are kind of the latinamerica´s super heroes, fighting monster, nazis and doing James Bond shit.

Since the "Santo" movies where really popular over here one kind of expect to see Luchadores fighting monster, it was kind of weird they didn´t do it that much on the show, exept for the mummie and that time they meet Blue Demon Jr.

so is ricochet a pocho? those outfits are very very texan.

Just curious but does anyone on the USA got this refference on the show?
He was a movie legend in mexico and south america but how much do people on USA know about him?

Bump for snowpea

Thanks for reminding me about this show, it was great.

the opening was the shit dude
youtube.com/watch?v=4NWjz4tLMWY

not much. his name is cant.. cantiflas? he did star in one anerican movie... something about traveling around the world?

un dos tres quatro

beep beeb beedy beep!

>Mexi-can
Went over my head until now

FRIJOLITO

Hey, Sup Forums
Remember me?

only thing I can remember about this show was when flea's little sister took a massive shit on top of a group of wrestlers that where bullying her older brother or something.

weird show.

I watched the first episode of that recently and it had too many fart sound effects.

ONE POTATAH
TWO POTATAH
THREE POTATAH
MORE

That shit was like some sort of JBA Academy with mexican theme.

Shit cartoon.
Fuckin catchy theme song.

Wait, what? They did?

wtf I love mexicans now

Kek, I always thought snowpea was a boy

Would you guys rather fuck The Flea or Buena Girl?

why not both?

cont. albeit Buena Girl would probably FUCK me

I was into wrestling when I was a kid, and that got me really into the show. Hell I even had the toys as a kid.

are luchadores the cape comics of mexicans?

You had a good childhood. Why

!GIGANTE

yup. except they are real
they have balls, not like yankees

We needed a wall years ago

Trump, let's make a business deal.
I'll give you cheap laborforce, you will give me a mansion.
Everyone will profit

Overall I liked the show, and props to the creator for putting it up for free download, but the Manny x Frida confirm at the last possible second was pants on head retarded.

Would have liked a couple more episodes developing Manny x Black Vulture x Frida.

>Rather than use actual wrestling moves, they instead change into objects and slam into enemies.

That's honestly my biggest issue for the series. The concept of a wrestling school is a fantastic idea, but it isn't worth much when you don't have actual wrestling.

I was actually thinking about this shot earlier

Its one of those shows I wanted to enjoy but the style was just so fucking ugly I couldnt

Very good show imo

Kinnikuman did it better

liar

They had to make it flashy to catch kids' interest.
But yeah, they could have at least be a little more creative with the usage of those "supermoves"

I can't believe Trevor Mann, first ever Lucha Underground Champion, was inspired by a early 2000's show on Kids WB.

BIG BAD BOYS FROM OUTER SPACE

also, can't be imitable

Yes. Penn and teller were villains in it

I liked that the disco loving teacher going back in time is the reason he blew his whole career.

>tfw your cable provider doesnt carry El Rey Network

IT'S THE NUTSHACK!

THATS PUERTO RICAN SPIC TIER SHIT.

I remember seeing The Flea on the back of milk cartons in elementary