If the parties had chosen Jim Webb and Rand Paul, where do you think this election would be right now?

If the parties had chosen Jim Webb and Rand Paul, where do you think this election would be right now?

somewhere between legitimate and believable.

In a country much better off than America.

There's a theory that for every possibility ever thought there's an universe where that possibility actually happens. Don't you want to be in the universe of your possibility? I sure do.

I'd be beyond torn.
Dreaming they teamed up and not making me choose.

It's kinda funny. If the democrats had picked anyone but Hillary they'd have this in the bag. If republicans picked anyone but Trump they would (assuming dems picked Hillary).

I might have considered voting for Webb, combat vet, killed communists. I would have to do some more research to make sure he was a good choice.

Too bad we're stuck in the shitty Berenstain universe. I bet in the Berenstien universe Webb and Rand are the nominees, 9/11 never happened, Hillary is in prison, Bill's dead, and world is just a better place.

Eh. I don't think Cruz would've fared any better against Hillary.

In a way it'd be the same.
People are torn between shillary and the god emperor because they think they're both bad. They'd be torn between rand and Webb because they're both good.

Except the ultra liberal sjw types. And POC.

FPBP and all that.

It would be a really hard choice at that point. However, it would be great knowing who ever won so would America.

>tfw born in the wrong universe

>Not taking the universe by it's throat and driving it the way you want to

Let the galaxy burn, it's our universe now.

I made this on July 3rd of 2015

Voting Trump, but I still would have enjoyed this....or Webb as VP pick and Paul as SOS

I'm doing my part to make it a better place. I'm just hoping niggers, women, sjws, and beta newmales don't decide to keep trying globalism for another 8 years.

>There are infinite universes with infinite possibilities
>You were born in this one

Technically you were born in an infinite number of them.

I'd just do the same as the last election and write my own name in.

not even close.
dems are a celebrity party. they have no one else. bernie was a media strawman fraud and there's no energy for somebody like biden or webb. it would be like mccain was in 2008 for the repubs. a DOA campaign where he got palin and the economy to blame for the loss.

romney was about all they had to start with and he wasn't interested and already lost once anyway. rubio would look like a child next to her. people hate cruz. bush is another DOA.

if only principles could win elections.

why didn't webb and paul just run together?

>they will never get any more chances
>it's all because of demographic shifts

Fucking beaners

Because they had fundamentally different ideas of how America should proceed.

Fucking hell, if only Webb were still in the election. The guy was the only Democrat worth noting for, and he was certainly better than the choice establishment candidates. Plus the guy had military experience from Vietnam. If it were Trump v. Webb, I would have definitely voted for Webb, tbqh.

I'd be sheitposting about how Webb is the best candidate more.

Are you saying pandering identity politics isn't a good way to run a country?