Why do struggling, less-educated whites seem to relate so well to an arrogant, self-proclaimed billionaire...

why do struggling, less-educated whites seem to relate so well to an arrogant, self-proclaimed billionaire? do they see his obnoxiousness as a sign of earnestness? is around 40 percent of white america actually that stupid and gullible to white identity politics? and is it ok with them when he insults our prisoners of war , the disabled , military vets, women , latinos and every other non white under the sun? ( i thought the POW thing would strike them as unpatriotic since conservatives are cucks to the intervening military industrial complex )

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-iraq-war_us_57acdbb1e4b007c36e4dc5c6
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are they supposed to relate to the democratic party which openley callls for their genocide and disenfranchisement. The Democrats are anti white racists. So thats a no sale for anyone with a spine.

>self-proclaimed billionaire

>Actually believing this
user, real life are not Sup Forums memes. i think you may have spent too much time on this site

This is the weakest shill thread I've seen all week.

Most of Trump's supporters just don't want a female president.

It's why his supporters are uneducated men. They think Hilldog belongs in the kitchen.

>Donald Trump
>Pro Iraq war
Pick one.

did Trump really support the War in Iraq?

could Trump have done something to stop the rise of ISIS?

Wrong. Retarded post.

>Sept. 11, 2002: Howard Stern asks Trump if he supports invading Iraq. Trump answers hesitantly. “Yeah, I guess so. You know, I wish it was, I wish the first time it was done correctly.”

He didnt insult our disabled, our vets; or any group of people. He's been critical of individuals within these groups. Apparently if you fall within any of these catagories you are above reproach to the media.

Trump was recorded to be pro iraq war before the war.

He started opposing it only after it started and it was already a popular opinion to hate it, but even then his reasoning was just US finance.

huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-iraq-war_us_57acdbb1e4b007c36e4dc5c6

K. but
>I guess so
Is not really support.

Yikes. The shills are out in force today.

Bullshit merchant.
Every liberal I know in real life agree that whites should be holocausted for their crimes in the past.

Also that image is hilariously false considering Trump has said numerous times he was against the war in Iraq and thinks Bush was just as big of a failure as Obama is.

>I guess so
Vs.
>Hillary VOTING and FUKLY SUPPORTING to go to war

There is no doubt in my mind one day America will have a female president.

But it isn't going to be Hillary. Scandal, corruption and death seem to follow her everywhere she has influence.

>Trump did support the war on Iraq
>right form the beginning Trump has always says it was a bad idea
This people are fucking stupid

I'm voting for the AfD which is led by Petry, a women.

He was not being "critical", user, he was downright disrespectful and insulting.

I doubt you know people in real life you actually make that statement, lmao

Do you even know what liberalism means? the correct definition of liberalism: "Liberalism is a political philosophy or worldview founded on ideas of liberty and equality". i honestly don't know why anyone wouldn't support liberty and equality, which are two values that are important in modern society. in fact, your very nation, the united states, is known as the nation of liberty.

They're too stupid to realise he conned them. That was it really.

>Beliving in stupid conspiracies
Do you also think the moon landing was a hoax user?

Drumpf is the poor people's idea of what a rich person is

Pure coincidence

Remember what you're dealing with pol

Clinton's top donors:
1. (((Haim and Cheryl Saban)))
2.(((GEORGE SOROS)))
3. (((James Simons)))
4. (((JB and Mary Kathryn Pritzker)))
5. (((Donald Sussman)))
6. Laure L. Woods
7. (((S. Daniel Abraham)))
8. (((Herbert Sandler)))
9. David E. Shaw
10. Fred Eychaner
11. Henry and Marsha Laufer
12. John Stryker
13. Pat Stryker
14. (((Barbara Lee)))
15. (((Jeffrey Katzenberg)))
16. John Steven Mostyn
17. (((Bernard Schwartz)))
18. ((Stephen Spielberg)))
19. Thomas Tull
20.(((Stephen Silberstein)))

>I have absolutely no evidence to support my claims, but plz believe my conspiracy theory im sure its correct, who needs facts and evidence? :^)

9 people dead inside the span of 6 months all connected to either the DNC, the Clinton Foundation or the Clinton Investigation. In my book that's more than a coincidence.
>Do you also think the moon landing was a hoax user?
nope, seeing as most of the cost incurred in going to the moon is building the actual rocket it would be foolish not to try and succeed at least once.

>what is cherry-picking data

Wow, 9 people died.... that can't be a coincidence! people dying is not normal!

Not to mention some of the "connections" you try to make wit the DNC are extremely loose and vague connections.

>OY VEY THE GOYIM KNOW!!! QUICK TRY AND DISCREDIT THEM WITH A LIE, THEY CAN'T FIND OUT!!

Back to the oven, Chaim. You're theories are undercooked.

>He's Anti-establishment.

How exactly did he support the war? I know Hillary voted for it.

You make the usually cool Israeli's who post here look like assholes.

Into the gas chamber you go.

He says the things they feel are true.

>that gullible
>that stupid
Yes

he didn't support the war op is a shill

I'd support it if it was only a war of conquest, now they've armed people with the average iq of 80 and 0 free will, except for what their moon God tells them, people who have too low of an iq to invent weapons, should not be able to use them.

It's not the war in Iraq that caused ISIS. It was the removal of troops from Iraq that caused ISIS. If there were still American troops in Iraq, and they would have stabilized their political situation, nothing like ISIS would've happened.

[You need a Sup Forums Star Account to view this post.]

>obama didn't
>armed and trained the group that now calls itself ISIS
Really?

Having this little reading comprehension

Dear retard,

What do you think the final S in ISIS stands for?

You know I have met allot of intelligent americans from here so don't get me wrong when I say the most willingly ignorant people on earth are americans.

The amount of times I have had conversations with americans about their countries own history and ending up knowing more about it than them is disturbing.

The worst part about it is the ignorant ones are so self righteous and completely 100% sure that what they say is true.

Look at OPs pic, look at it? WTF is that shit?

IM A FUCKING AFRICAN AND I KNOW TRUMP NEVER SUPPORTED THE WAR ON IRAQ!

>why do struggling, less-educated whites seem to relate so well to an arrogant, self-proclaimed billionaire?
because he promises to bring back jobs that have been giving to foreigners under obama

>is around 40 percent of white america actually that stupid and gullible to white identity politics?
100% of niggers do it too

>and is it ok with them when he insults our prisoners of war , the disabled , military vets, women
yes as long as that prisoner of war is a piece of shit like john mccain

bye nigger

its obvious you are a disingenuous trump shill when you imply that .

Trump is now only opposed to the iraq war since it has become highly unpopular but supported it before and has said he has in an interview on Howard stern 2002

Hipp hipp hurray!

>huffington post

Cmon man try a little harder at least

How could Trump have supported Bush if they claim he haven't dealt with politics before this election?

I know. someones getting fired.

How do we know whether or not Obama supported the war? He was a community organizer in Chicongo at the time.

>I have no evidence that 6 million jews died in the camps, I have no graves, no realistic way to cremate the corpses, and no notable difference in census data after the war.

>But you gotta believe it happened.

No, nothing could've really.

If Obama kept troops in Iraq he would've just pissed off the majority who wanted troops home and Trump would use that for his campaign.

The truth is it costs too much to fight over there, and the second we pull back another group will raise it's head. Our business there won't end until we don't need their oil.

>Obama didn't vote to enter Iraq
>ISIS formed in Iraq
>Bush caused ISIS

This is so wrong I don't even know where to start.

Obama seeded ISIS in Syria to topple Assad.