Steven Universe: Stevonnie

I don't know why I just realised this now, but Stevonnie is more human than they are gem.
Connie is 100% Human, while Steven is 50% Human, 50% Gem.
This means that Stevonnie is only 25% Gem.

why did i not realise this before

Stevonnie has a fucking stupid looking head.

Probably the same reason you didn't think to post this in the general. Seriously what are the generals for if there are multiple steven universe threads?

That's because they tend to not stick to Sugar's model and often Stevonnie has a lower face that's too bulbous.

>tfw Jasper decides "Since Rose Quartz has found a way to fuse with humans to defeat me, *I* must match her technique!"
>tfw episode where Jasper comes to Beach City and all she does is ask townies to dance with her
>Humans are hilariously oblivious to her rape lust since none of them except Connie have even seen Jasper

>Jasper comes to Beach City and all she does is ask townies to dance with her
10/10 episode right here.

>reducing Jasper to a Power Rangers villain who comes down from the hills every week with a new monster forcing civilians to dance with her
I like

She's 1/3 gem. Steven is 1 gem and (probably) 1 whole human. He's a Gem/Human symbiote, not a half-gem, he's got the entire Rose Quartz.

>mfw Onion does it
>mfw he knows exactly what he's doing

Why the fuck are you watching this shit?

Don't forget that she keeps trying to steal Steven's Cereal.
>Rose was consuming these "milk and grain supplements" this morning, and is more powerful and energized than before, I must have some!
>Cut to jasper trying to steal all of Stevens cereal and milk via convoluted plans, only to be thwarted by Steven or the gems.
>Silly Jasper, Crystal Gem Crunch is for Kids!(Mail in pearl points from each box for a prize!)
>Jasper then finds an even better cereal.
Ahahaha! I've discovered the Ultimate Flavor Fusion! Peanut butter and Chocolate! Let's see those gems beat me now!
Crystal Gem Crunch OR Big Buff Jasper's Puffs?

If Jasper doesn't get redemption then I think the most likely way she'll go is getting desperate enough to fuse with a corrupted gem which fucks her up irreparably as well.

>Jasper tries to steal Steven's cereal
>Jasper fails to steal Steven's cereal
That would be a sad sight to see. When you're more pathetic than Kai Leng, you know you're in a downward spiral.

So what is Stevonnie in terms of sex, gender, and physical traits?

Does it have a dick, vagina, both or some abominable dickvagina mess?

Female breasts, male breast, or some ungodly useless flesh?

Is Stevonnie a bisexual ladyboy? Is Steven okay with getting porked and is Connie okay with doing the porking?

>ends up asking greg
>steven now has a brother

stevonnie has a fat ol' dick

A vagina that a fully erect penis comes out of on orgasm.

Stevonnie has a dick for sure

I wish Stevonnie had a better voice actor. I really like the idea of her but her stale voice ruins every scene she's in

Kinda like Stevens voice actor in season 1, but not nearly as bad

Stevonnie has the full futa

A Futa?

As much as I love the show the idea of a fusion between a boy and a girl, having it as a main character and then never adressing the sex is possibly the WORST idea and desicion in the history of television.

From what I gathered most people seem to think it's a girl as it has much more feminie traits and looks that it does masculine.

The question is, is it a powerful throbbing dick, or a cute feminine dick?

>So what is Stevonnie in terms of sex, gender, and physical traits?
Both.

>Does it have a dick, vagina, both or some abominable dickvagina mess?
Both.

>Female breasts, male breast, or some ungodly useless flesh?
Both.

>Is Stevonnie a bisexual ladyboy? Is Steven okay with getting porked and is Connie okay with doing the porking?
Both

Sorry a kids show doesn't like to discuss children's genitals

>"she" has a dick

steven is 100% human and 100% gem

is that why he's so fat

Steven by himself seems possibly bisexual, what with his crush on Lars.

Does Stevonnie have a feminine penis? Actually curious.

I don't think you are supposed to obsess over it like that. I mean, the Crewniverse have decided, that they don't really talk about it, or even make a point to stress Stevonnie as not a completely male, or female character. It's a tease, but are you really unable to get over not knowing what goes on in their pants for the minute they form up?

Unaddressed. The most popular theory is full futa mode, but any guess is valid.
Both, none, something else entirely?
Whatever makes you happy.

Steveonnie is a stupid concept and detracts from whatever humanity Steven is supposed to have.

I'm pretty sure it is still 50% Gem.
Like Steven the fusion is probably grown through with hard light like a fungus.

And seeing that Roses gem had enough power to have her gigantic form as standard the additional flesh mass form Connie is still not enough to overstrain it.

That means that Stevonnie should't be stronger then Steven but roughfly the same streingth etc. The only thing the fusion should be better in is fighting because they have the combined combat expirience of both, butscince there is no secound gem involved that could give additional power to synchronize Stevonnie should be the weakest form of fusion.

I don't think Human/Gem hybrids work like that. Steven isn't like a mixed-race human, whose DNA could be half-Asian and half-Latino or something; he's got the body of a normal human with the body of a normal Gem attached to it. So Stevonnie would have one large human body made from two small ones, still with a single whole Gem body attached.

If we go by the creators they state Steven is mostly human
One goes as far as to say Steven is mostly Grey's DNA

Doesn't help that Garnet states you have to become a bendable light construct to fuse.
Connie should be dead at even the attempt unless we get some bullshit plot twist that she has gem in her bloodline.

Obviously. Rose has none. Steven is like a modded clone.

>jasper fuses with crazy unnamed corrupt gem #23
>'oh god terrible monster'
>jasper unable to control the feeling of anger and betrayal of tje corruptes gains control and pleads for help from CG
>we gotta help jasper
>steven astral projects in and splits the fushion
>Jasper understands how terrible Homeworld is to do this yo their fighters and to just abandon them
aaaand wham bam, she joins the CG

Steven penetrating connie's body with his big hard light

How?

gems are magic
when steven fuses with connie he instinctively uses magic to convert her body to light

We could try kidnapping Rebecca.

Maybe Steven just sort of scretches around Connie?

It's part of Rose Quartz's power to control and change living matter. It's why she could become Steven in the first place, and it's why he can shapeshift and fuse with Connie despite having a non-holographic body.

Gems can turn light into matter, like when they summon their weapons.

The reverse is true too. Like when Pearl turns stuff into light to store inside her gem

So Steven can instinctively turn Connie into light when they fuse

I think that Gems are actually performing energy-matter translations when forming/ morphing.
Gems can't usually fuse with humans since they don't have an understanding of meat bodies.
They lack a point of entry, here. Steven can and does manipulate organic bodies while also projecting hard light.
In this he is like a universal connector.
So he can fuse with a Gem, at least so long as he shares a feeling, as he is very dependent on emotions.

>dependent on emotions

No wonder tumblr loves this show

Holy shit she has an actual chin!

Well I'm never having sex again.

>heh, nothin personnel kiddo

They do a lot of drama, yeah.
Then again, their stuff is pretty heavy.
But Tumblr hates when they insist on having principled morality and not judging people by affiliation.
Especially when black women are wrong. They hate that.

Stevonnie officially uses they pronouns, actually.
My guess is that they can't in good conscience call themself male or female.
And Stevonnie legitimately has reason for thus compromise, so it's fine by me.

yeah but isnt peri the person who was in charge of amethysts kindergarten?

doesnt that make peri like amethysts mom or something

I just hope that eventually Stevonnie picks out a nice suit of armor to wear. Being barefoot and in just a t-shirt and shorts will only take you so far.

No. Peridot hadn't been to Earth before Warp Tour. She's an Era 2 Peridot, created after Homeworld was running out of resources

Wouldn't all those armors be too small for Rose?

Who said they were for Rose?

It's called The Armor of The Fallen. It's probably a war memorial.

Greg fucking Jasper to death because she wishes to become just as strong as Rose is in my opinion the only proper way to end her arc.

>again

Yes! Jasper taken down by the murdercock. Make this happen!

By that logic Greg and Rose could have fused and it makes op's thread pointless

That is horrible logic
That's like saying you can repair a car because you drive one
That you can cook a 5 star meal because you eat them all the time

Steven being organized matter and being inexperienced should lead to a more nightmarish fusion then what we have seen
Hell even Garnet was a mess of a fusion the first time.

>Jasper opens a competing cereal company in Beach City

Connie is part gem

humans and gems share a common ancestor

It's great to see a transexual in kids animation this days! I love the fact that she has a penis, doesn't conform to non binary gender crap and even is one of the most powerful gems in the series!

I love how progressive this show is!

go away jeff jacks

No, you go away manbaby!

Steven Universe is for the side of the species that isn't a bunch of violent rapist pigs.

So what if Steven's gem was surgically removed? Would he live? Would Rose be able to reform?

Good question
My money on is he live but be someone else
Like his memories would be wipe and he be just a normal boy

That or we discover Steven is the gem now and rose is truly gone forever

At least one Crewniverse member has suggested Steven would die.

This would lead to the strange setup that the gem is just a power battery for Steven and rose is sleeping but her powers are being used by Steven

That's exactly how I always thought he worked. Only in this thread have I ever considered an alternative (but I still believe the former).

What kind of marker or brush is used to get those grey tones in Stevonnie's face? Any drawfriends help a mugga out?

In the least it would be extremly painfull.

Is the SU Team counting up to the firt semi-transgender character if and when maybe they perma fuse or some bullshit like that"

I hope to god not and I hope they don't do any mentions to the lower region.

How whould that even be possible. A single sperm cell does not contain the information of a complete human bean.

And would Steven has black hair if Greg's brown?

legally speaking one drop of gem blood makes you a gem

Sperm come out more than one at a time. Several sperm would have Greg's complete genome in different pieces

Realistically, Humans in our World do have metals and crystals in our body and or we can produce them to varying degrees; as well as requiring them for nutrients, not a drastic amount mind you and it's more metal then anything else but still. We still have them in our bodies and or can make them.

With that being said it's not far-fetched to believe humans in SU are like us and or even to a more extreme version of having crystals/gems/minerals in their system

Jasper gets half way corrupted due to mental damage from the fusion.

Steven heals Jasper.

All foreshadowed by Gem Hunt and Monster Reunion.

iiiiiiiiiiiit's fuuuuuuuuuucking maaaaaaaaaaaagiiiiiiiiiiiiiic

>And would Steven has black hair if Greg's brown?
recessive genes, even real clones in real life express their phenotypes differently sometimes, not all of the dolly the sheep clones are identical for example

This was the day the Diamonds learned of earth natural and regrowing recources aka humans.
Soon there would be giant breeding pits and the Gem Race will welcome a new kind of easily expendable and regrowing gem in their ranks.
Gallstone

Lol. Still though, I wonder if Rose Quartz Diamond and herself saw this as a way to reproduce Gems/Crystals-like beings without sucking the resources and destroying life on planets?

its likely just a c3 or lighter copic

It's like how futa-on-female is only 25% gay while straight sex is 50% gay.

Stevonnies one of them intersex types. Which is SJWtalk for futa. That's somethin for you to keep in mind if you ever gotta talk with those types of SJW's who care about such distinctions.

I don't think she's going to just join up like that
She's going to run away again with a lot to think about on her own
Maybe Steven'll find her, back at her Hole she came out of, and they'll talk shit out there?

Thank you!

I'm waiting for a Steven x Any other Gem fusion

according to the leaks that's happening in the very next episode, user

it's a steven x amethyst fusion

>tfw Steven will never have an asshole little ginger brother to act as his foil

Speaking of Stevonnie, how long until this picture is banned from Tumblr?

Stevonnie doesn't have a dick

and neither does Steven

why would it be?

you know there's much lewder material on tumblr than this, right?

Actually it's probably armor for gem shards.

"But they're kids!"

I don't care for Stevonnie. Really hope to see different fusions for Steven in the future, but I wont hold my breath.