Are we supposed to support the apes killing whitey?

Are we supposed to support the apes killing whitey?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_primates_by_population
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Friendly reminder that this movie is currently standing at a higher rating on RT than Dunkirk

no its not dunkirk is at 100%

How do they rate movies before they come out? Or have critics already seen them?

Wish your two dads would stop supporting your NEET lifestyle so you'd stop making garbage posts like this.

Is that supposed to be a bad thing?

m-muh heritage

Look at this adorable baby bird!

>gorilla riding a horse

That thing is like 50kg over that things capacity to carry.

but how are they gonna explain a bunch of spear chuckers beating people with guns and nukes?

How do the monkeys support an army without a banana infrastructure?

>50kg

use a REAL measurement, Archimedes.

If you had an actual education, you'd know he's using the one system that makes actual sense. Dumb amerifat.

if only they made dunkirk into monkeys fighting germans...

Fuck whitey.
Whitey fucks with my shit right now.

There's probably more gorillas in that screencap than what currently exists in the real world.

Teach me before I become an ostrich and fuck you.

I will.

>the whole point of Dawn was that both sides have good and bad aspects and they're both really just people with faults and that one side is not better than the other
>Sup Forums still whines and complains

Extreme incompetence

what monkeys?

There's no apes vs humans war in the movie.

I saw it yesterday and found it terrible. I went with low expectatations and still was dissapointed. How come people are loving it so much? There are lots of good reviews. Is it just the slavery topics and so on? The script is a mess, the edition with super long unnecesary scenes is bad...what redeeming qualities does it have, even for a blockbuster flick?

This was fucking awful. Just saw it today and am extremely disappointed. What a letdown.

Just think about old wars and how terrifying it had to have been to be in front of everything. Your only chance of making it out alive is hiding under a corpse.

not really
stay composed, don't freak out and work as a team is how you stay alive

if you start trying to hide and run as a front line man not only will you be one of the first killed, you will also get all your friends killed too

You'd have to be a legit psychopath to not freak out in a situation like this. I sincerely doubt it was like all the war movies where everyone was maintained and composed.

you're wrong
you just have to be trained

I hated how the human army at the end got flattened and the base assault bit. Both were pretty bad.

Was it really necessary to send an army to take him out? Couldn't they have just ignored him?

Of course, the apes are standins for black people, and the apes marked 'donkey' are uncle toms, the humans represent the white people.

samefag

>Sup Forums is one person

>How do they rate movies before they come out? Or have critics already seen them?

Selected (((critics))) are invited to press screenings

>5 people rate a film 6/10
>RT rounds it up to 100%
>retards use that in their never-ending us vs them arguments

I like how they show the american flag when something bad happens.

How is a gorilla riding that horse, it would crush its spine the moment it got on.

The most common complaint I see for War is

"LOL! WHY SHOULD I CHEER FOR THE STAND IN NIGGERS?! I'M HUMAN, I SIDE WITH THE HUMANS XD!"

Like Jesus fucking Christ. These films aren't even about picking sides.

What are those "Donkey" apes?

Don't you know how things work on Sup Forums? Everything that offends their sensibilities is Sup Forums.

agreed but a gorilla could probably ride one of the large horse breeds
a 545 kg (average) horse can carry just over 100kg (about 20% of its weight)

but ploughing horses like shire horses and large police horses are often over 1000kg these days and could easily carry a 160kg male silverback

Yeah it's average rating and metascore is way higher and I am sure Dunkirk will probably end up with a higher score in the end. Top critics are loving it but some brainless from random rag websites are complaining that there wasn't enough fleshed out characters.

Koba loyalist who joined the human side out of fear of what Caesar would do to them. Colonel keeps them around to perform slave labor.

That picture is so misleading considering the Apes and Humans had like 2 skirmishes and one of them happened off screen.

So much for "War".

smart chimps wouldn't take over shit though. There are like not even 100k of them and 7 billion humans the whole premise is retarded. It was better when you just assumed the humans destroyed themselves. Can't really get mad at the humans when it was apes that destroyed civilization.

Donkey Kongs.

Most humans died out from the virus or whatever, did you even watch the movies?

Humans created a virus that like killed 99% of the human population. It's not even the apes' fault, watch the trilogy you stupid fuck.

the simian flu killed off like 99.99% of humanity and are making the rest mute did you not watch the previous 2 movies

>humans create a virus that kills all humans and makes the apes more intelligent
>it was better when you just assumed the humans destroyed themselves

what did the brainlet mean by this?

Because human civilization collapsed fifteen years earlier due to simian flu.

The 2011 one was pretty much the Old Testament Exodus with apes instead of Jews - Caesar is Moses - so really it's more like supporting Jewish Apes killing whitey.

Sort of a twofer in Jewish subversion - typical of them to get their money's worth.

The Simian Flu killed off 98% of the population, leaving 2% of the population.

2% of 7.5 billion is 150 million.

150 million is 1000 times greater than the initial estimation of the ape population by .

I haven't even seen the movie, but it was a more valid point than you are giving credit.

>this user has provided nothing but bullshit and made up numbers that he's plucked from his ass
>thus we can assume his initial estimation of the ape population is accurate and worthy of credit

REEEE

Friendly reminder that if you still give a shit about aggregate review scores you're a drooling retard and an irredeemable pleb.

You have not watched the movies, so you have no say in this. You would kinow about the war that suceeded the flu and the mutations of the virus that followed it. Also apes grow in number freely.

Disease wiped out most humans and is now turning the remaining ones retarded.

Made up numbers, initially, but check

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_primates_by_population

The chimps, gorillas and orangutans add up to at most around 500,000. that's still around 200 to 1 advantage.
>green text lol

Yeah, the other things would factor into it, and that's a good point. Given the firepower and ingenuity of humans and the experience of foreign terrain, survival techniques, and military prowess (air force, navy are huge advantages), I still think that humanity would have a clear advantage.

Either way, I didn't mean to get you guys angry, I just wanted to defend the original poster's comment because I thought it was at least a valid point. Have a nice day.

well shit

Wouldn't they just shoot the leader and the rest would crumble without leadership.

> apes have a low population
> humans have a low population
> on the entire earth they still manage to war instead of fuck off in separate ways

Really makes me think.

But only adults are capable of fighting and without industrial plants our war power would be reduced. Unless the human can salvage all weapons from every countries it will be Soviet vs Axis again

>apes trying to chill in the forest, keeping to themselves
>humans want to kill all the apes because the virus is slowly turning them all retarded and killing them

Why do retards who haven't seen a film join in on the discussion of said film whilst being totally uninformed.

yes. it was the meaning of the first movie and I guess the novel... "the planet of the apes" referred to humans, because they destroyed everything like dumb apes.

>The Simian Flu killed off 98% of the population, leaving 2% of the population.

Remember, most of that 2% would have soon died themselves as human infrastructure & logistics ground to a halt, bringing with it famine and further disease. Any injury or illness could prove fatal. By the time of Dawn of the Planet of the Apes, you're probably looking at 2% of that 2%.

I only saw War Ape. It was pretty shitty. My comment still has merit because it was a critique of character motivation, in which I found that the coronal wasnt as one dimensional as others thought. He and his loyal ragtag team might have held a grudge, but the people in the north and subsequently survivors like we saw with Nova (rip caretaker) shouldn't have thought these things through.
> we keep getting our asses kicked even with superior technology
> maybe we should fuck off and repair civilization where there aren't apes

And no, not everyone knew the exact reasoning behind the retardation so It shouldn't have affected their judgment.

Did you miss the entire segment where the Colonel talks about having to shoot his only son in the head because he contracted the virus and that at that point he knew it was all or nothing?

Should have*
Did you miss the initial post where I said inky he and his team would have held that grudge? I was agreeing on that part.

Only*
Waking up and phone posting don't go hand in hand. Have more sloots.

Armies wouldn't be able to function if soldiers just panicked and broke formation.

I'm at the other end of the work day, had to get up at 4am and now struggling to stay awake hence my inability to read your posts properly.
You should probably keep posting sloots though

YAY ALL THE HUMANS ARE DEAD

Yes, of course you are, didn't your college professors teach you anything?

Ah shit. I understand that work life. Of course you can have more sloots. Honestly, I like the colonel much more than the average movie goer. Sure, he was cruel and hot-headed, but his character arch was interesting and he seemed to be the only human with any forethought. Yes, he was heavily misguided, but the death of a loved one (by your own hand no less) is very brutal, especially if it was because you held up your convictions.

Nolanfag

lmao that blue vest