Patsy from "Camp Lazlo" and Panini from "Cowder"

Patsy from "Camp Lazlo" and Panini from "Cowder"
were like the Yuno Gasai of the Cartoon Network universe.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T7VKCqZXeZM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who, Whoo, n' Literally Who?

>Cartoon Network universe.

Not so much Patsy. Ican't recall Patsy being overly violent to anyone about her crush towards Lazlo, because it was mostly mutual and Lazlo reciprocated her feelings.

Panini was definitely a Yandere.

Also pic related.

Can we talk about how fucking weird the end of the pinecone sitting episode was?

That show was weird. Remember when the dung twins became smart because they just let blood rush into their head.

Panini seemed much crazier than Patsy.

>there are more yanderes in american anime than in japanese anime

huh, really makes you think

>american anime

Oh yeah. Or the time Scoutmaster Lumpus invented paint-on clothes and yet no one noticed each other's junk until the rain washed it off.

anime and cartoons are synonymous. We just decided that only one is for locations, but it's the same thing don't play dumb

Not sure if baiting or just retarded, but whatever.

So are they Korean cartoons or korean anime?
Do japanese cartoons exist?
What happens if Disney relocates one of their studios to japan and they make cartoons in house in Japan exclusively?
If a Japanese studio outsources some design and production work to Mexico for example is it still anime?
What happens if an american starts a animation company in japan?
What happens if a japanese person starts an animation company in America?

Or the ominous as fuck ending to the canned meat episode.

Huh.

How did I never notice that before?

Wanna know the real kicker? Panini is her last name. Her first name is Jojo

Oh fuck I forgot about meat man. That shit genuinely terrified me as a kid.

I really need to get around to plotting out how all Cartoon Network shows are in connected to each other.

nah screw it that's gay

>So are they Korean cartoons or korean anime?
If it's primarily produced in Korea and primarily intended for a Korean audience then it's a Korean cartoon. "Korean anime" is an oxymoron.

>Do japanese cartoons exist?
Yes, it's called anime.

>If a Japanese studio outsources some design and production work to Mexico for example is it still anime?
Yes.

>What happens if an american starts a animation company in japan?
It would be anime. Cartoon from Japan.

>What happens if a japanese person starts an animation company in America?
Cartoon. Cartoons produced outside of Japan.

Where do you think we are?

So what about the Disney question?

youtube.com/watch?v=T7VKCqZXeZM

Yeah, I guess.

user, that is just rocco in drag...

That reminds me, a while back some guy had a chart connecting all the cartoon Network shows together to figure out that it all took place in the same universe. Very autistic but interesting.

would bang

>anime and cartoons are synonymous
That would be true if we lived in Japan seeing as how all animation there (including western cartoons) is called anime, but if you live in the West and called something like Spongebob or Looney Tunes an anime then you'd be a complete goofball.

Well, it's not that difficult regarding cartoon network, considering how the network liked crossovers and how the creators all knew each other.

Nyway from memory I can remember that "the Grim adventures of the KND" and that alien invasion channel special set EE&E, KND, Grim adventures, PPG, Dexter's lab, My gym partner a monkey and Foster's in teh same universe.

Add that there wwere the ruins on townsville in a Samurai Jack episode and you add jack in the same universe.

In more recent news, thanks to the Uncle grampa/ steven universe crossover wer can speculate that also UG, SU and AT are all part of the same universe of the ones said above.