This is a sport in America

Why are they so disgusting?

Is it their Aryan genes?

Can they engage in any activity without deep frying, coating it in sugar, putting it between donuts or making a burger out of it?

Absolutely disgusting.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-_CdZJjXm4I
youtube.com/watch?v=g9eMkUu5Lno
youtube.com/watch?v=s0gm5L0y4qw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Aryan genes

Subhuman kike detected

Who are you calling a kike?

I bet you are an ARYAN.

>converted ketchup fan
What

Because it tastes good.

Low and slow'n some pork shoulder right now, achmed. Can you faggots still buy pork in jolly ole England?

At least they aren't doing it in a racist manner.

No one does that.

We only do that with apples and water. I will kill you if you post this thread again.

Holy fuck please nuke us

>his temperamental and expensive v8
surely the bongs are not this far gone. I know they all drive cuckmobile smart car knockoffs.. but really?

Did fun get banned in the UK or something?

cant. un took muh launch codes.
Well I guess we could drag a nuke there and you could hit it with a hammer several times
>inb4 it dont work like that

fucking disgusting. Especially given that Saudis rev all fucking day and night through Kensington and Chelsea.

You sound like a racist for trying to prevent someone from enjoying something.

just seeing americans makes a small bit of vomit jump into my mouth. genuinely disgusting people in all regards

as harmless as this is, it's pretty vulgar - to the extent where the authoritarian modesty asserted by islam almost seems like a step up. then again this is fluoride-drinking, kardashian-watching, hot-dog-eating-competition-participating uncivilised americans. these people are proles if you ever had to put a face to the word. i guess it's not representative of all white western people.

Cheers m8.

this thread has given me a hankering for some doughnuts, im going to go to Tim Horton's RIGHT NOW [spoiler]and be incredibly disappointed because tims is fucking terrible and doesn't deserve to be the canadian institution that it is, dunkin donuts is better and i miss it every day ;_;[/spoiler]

saudis have a very strange car culture
youtube.com/watch?v=-_CdZJjXm4I

>this is what saudis actually believe

youtube.com/watch?v=g9eMkUu5Lno

this is my lunch

stfu

Put a trigger warning next time, will ya?

Ketchup is a crime against humanity and needs to be wiped off the face of the earth.

The only acceptable condiment for burgers and fries is mayonnaise.

>his temperamental and expensive v8
i don't know much about Lotus but I know that older Jags have terrible problems and tend to overheat and die when idling at low RPMs

it even happened in Top Gear's "The Perfect Road Trip" to hammond's personal E-Type that he makes a point of saying is very special to take on a road trip because it's literally his own E-Type

and then it dies on the air and they replace it with a bentley convertible lmao

>putting mayo on fries
honorary canadian right here

or possibly belgian

>meals
ketchup on hotdogs isn't a meal m8

i hope im being trolled

You wrapped your remote in green cellophane?

everything about this image

the more i look at it the wronger it gets

the cheese on hotdogs, the rice with cutesy chopsticks, that pink shit out of a princess cup with a straw, a seran-wrapped remote.....

whatever you think youre doing you need to stop

oh god i hadnt even noticed it was colored i thought it was just the remote itself

FUCK

>this is what bongs ACTUALLY believe

it's compensation for not being able to be conquers explorers and shining exemplars of mankind anymore.

don't act like brits don't drink like someone is going to take the beer away either.

They're caged animals yearning to be released

Jesus H. Christ. It makes sense your're that poor to lease TV equipment based on your ridiculous choice of nutrients.

Jesus Christ you cannot be serious right now.

Gotta be a troll,
1. Princess cup - Fag or woman
2. Hotdogs and 'soy sauce' with chinko mayo or cheesy gloop
3. Rice with panda chopsticks
4. Remote wrapped in autism plastic for maximum troll
5. Nothing green in meal

You eat like a troll,
You drink like a troll
You wrap your shit in plastic like a troll
You are either sub-human filth or a troll

I'd choose troll over sub-human filth, but I'm sure you'll deny it and be sub-human filth.

youtube.com/watch?v=s0gm5L0y4qw

u gotta b takin thef fuckin piss m8 dont ave a giggle on me or ill nock u out

>Open access TV equipment belongs to the state here and we just lease it though the TV licence.
>leasing a fucking tv remote

ngl that looks really nice

Are these...burgers?

Is that...burger cannibalism? :^/

This is white guilt in action

>Is it their Aryan genes?
>checks flag; it's the eternal anglo

This is how they feed the students on college campuses. It's not a sport.

thank you.
i like to cook my own food. i am trying t loose 50lbs

yea but this isnt the 1960s. We use v8s all the time in america and they never do that shit.

Red meat and tatoes are not the way.

Looks like a wastebasket.

Good looking roast.
Have you tried it in a crockpot after letting it sit for like, 10 hours? It's tender and delicious.

Here in europe we have this game for little children, you do this with apples and they have to pick one with their mouth and shit.

Of course in america it is burguers.

I am assuming everything is just the same but with burguers in america.

Even rectum surgery, you eat a burguer while they operate.

The dentist is a bitch though

damn,

i came to your foot. thanks.