POT HEADS BTFO

POT HEADS BTFO

Niggerjuanna is and will remain a schedule 1 drug according to the DEA. Fuck you for shilling your poison on children.

>The Drug Enforcement Administration has officially decided to keep marijuana as a Schedule 1 drug, determining that there are no proven medical benefits that would allow them to shift it to a less stringently controlled Schedule 2 drug. The agency's decision to maintain status quo could be a boon to GW Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:GWPH) and Insys Therapeutics (NASDAQ:INSY), two drugmakers researching marijuana-based medicines.

fool.com/investing/2016/08/13/did-the-dea-just-give-these-marijuana-companies-a.aspx

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/patents/US6630507
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>implying I need Uncle Sam's permission, or that I care about his opinion about what I put in my body

Try harder fuckboi.

Not even a dude weedman, but I don't believe tobacco has proven medical benefits either, yet I find it unlikely it will ever become illegal.

Potheads will still get pot. Normies and old people with chronic pain BTFO

Wow good job, the corrupt government is keeping a harmless natural solution to a colossal number of medical conditions so they can keep collecting the pharmaceutical check.
le pothead meemays are definitely BTFO fo reel :'^)

When will bootlickers leave

But that's a niggerette, you can see the filter.

Shame for people suffering from Chrons. Hemp Oil only gets so effective.

You can put filters in joints. Personally I prefer having some type of mouthpiece for mine

>2016
>still """"smoking""""weed
People still dont realize the pax exists I guess.

Vaporizers aren't ideal for every situation. There something social about a joint that My friends and I enjoy

This desu. Fuck the government, I got £500 of weed in my drawer, a load of LSD and two submachine guns berried under my garden

come 2017 weed will be legal here.

>mrw

I have Crohn's and never really tried hemp oil, would you recommend it?

Fuck the DEA.

Isn't drug legalisation up to each state to decide? How can California (and I think Oregon?) make weed legal if the Federal government maintains it as illegal?

Are the feds allowed to make anti-weed raids in states where it is legal?

Bongs > Bowls > Joints

So, you use it in an objectively worse way because...?

When DUDETTE WEED LMAO is elected, weed will be rescheduled.

We're catching up! Don't act so smug yet!

(((They))) still need the money from selling it themselves.

Tobacco doesn't impair motor skills cognitive function in the same way.

Alcohol would be a better comparison.

Honestly I don't like the high vaping gives me.

It isn't at all the same. I only smoke less than 3 days a month on average now too.

The feds aren't supposed to raid dispensaries, but of course they can. They can go in, fuck someone's grow up completely, say 'oh, we THOUGHT you were a cartel smuggling cannabis into Guam via human mule, oopsies' and there's shit all that can be done. State-by-state legalization has made such raids unpopular, but we really need federal recognition for cannabis to put a stop to it completely.

Yes I know, I was just making the point that drugs are legalized when they are firmly controlled for profit. Of course it may be likely that many government officials could be making extra cash on the side through profits in the illegal drug trade, so they keep it that way to prevent regulations from detracting from their cut.

Hillary hates pot. In her scrambled brain she probably associates it with Bernie. And that sneaky schlomo nearly cost her the nomination.

Don't be silly, Hillary doesn't have feelings. She'll do anything that will help her win.

Don't know what that is, but look into cbd. The cia I think, hold the patent, but in America you can get it almost anywhere. It's the "good" parts of weed, like pain relief, relaxation, etc. Without the high since that all comes from the thc

>beer adverts to target teenagers everywhere
>alcohol is COOL
>drink every weekend, or youre a loser
>a real man drinks beer and likes it
>women drink vodka yo

Yeah, them damn hippies and their meme drugs.

Niggers BTFO

Get jailed, monkeys.

Do not pass go. Do not collect 200 dollars. (((welfare)))

my relative got diagnosed with cancer recently, he's going to make it (thank god) but they gave him fucking marinol. I fucking died I didn't even know they made that shit.

see ausfailia

She doesn't need to appeal to legalize it fags when trump is handing her the win

It won't become illegal here. It makes far too much tax revenue.

This is the proper attitude of an American patriot. That said I would never touch the stuff. I've seen how it fucks with people's personalities.

good, screw those potheads

What are the odds the GOP's gonna softball her in 2020, though?

...don't answer that.

Wacky tobacky is legal here, the DEA can fucking blow me.

I guess it does suck that the feds are keeping a lot of old cancer patients and kids with epilepsy from their meds, but fuck it, maybe they should move to WA.

I meant in the context of America, but I don't it'll go out of style in kangaroo land as long as abbos exist.

greedy fucking pigs

I live in cali so I'm pretty safe as far as steady supplies go

The herbal Jew is degenerate. Weed cucks btfo.

Why don't people sell illegal cigs to avoid the outrageous government prices?

>corrupt government is keeping a harmless natural solution to a colossal number of medical conditions
yep, weed sure is a health food. too bad everyone that spouts this shit is the biggest 420blazeeveryday faggo losers you everr meet treating thier 'aliments' from a hard life of sitting on the couch at age 19

>on children.
Sorry asshole kids make shit customers.

Weed is the anti-jew and was praised by our founding fathers. Fuck off leaf.

Yay! The government has restricted something again. Freedom!

Meth is a class 2 drug. lmaoooo

METH IS SAFER THAN WEED

>DEA

Who cares

My stupid city had a big 4/20 parade at the beach this year. They feel that it's unfair that cigarettes and alcohol are legal but weed isn't. They wait it to be the same.

So they go to the beach.
are cigs legal at the beach? no
is booze legal at the beach? no

Do they smoke weed at the beach anyways? yes.

Fucking hypocrites.

>thinks weed is half as strong as alcohol
Lol i bet you never leave your moms basement.

Wow DEA is NSA tier useless, now...

HAHA YES KEKS BTFO YET AGAIN YAY GOVERNMENT FUCK ME DADDY FUCK ME RIGHT IN MY FREEDOM

Don't brag about this shit on the internet you fucking retard

Unless you use a proxy or tor but normally you can't on Sup Forums

FPBP
Is OP implying that the DEA gives a shit about us? Does he think they are more qualified to make decisions about cannabis than medical professionals and people who don't deal with criminals on a daily basis?

>determining that there are no proven medical benefits

google.com/patents/US6630507

>Cannabinoids have been found to have antioxidant properties, unrelated to NMDA receptor antagonism. This new found property makes cannabinoids useful in the treatment and prophylaxis of wide variety of oxidation associated diseases, such as ischemic, age-related, inflammatory and autoimmune diseases. The cannabinoids are found to have particular application as neuroprotectants, for example in limiting neurological damage following ischemic insults, such as stroke and trauma, or in the treatment of neurodegenerative diseases, such as Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's disease and HIV dementia. Nonpsychoactive cannabinoids, such as cannabidoil, are particularly advantageous to use because they avoid toxicity that is encountered with psychoactive cannabinoids at high doses useful in the method of the present invention. A particular disclosed class of cannabinoids useful as neuroprotective antioxidants is formula (I) wherein the R group is independently selected from the group consisting of H, CH3, and COCH3.

Gee, it's almost as if they're lying to us.