i.4cdn.org/b/1517778081558.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=s8wPu8-wemM
youtube.com/watch?v=Zx09kEEsdAI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

John Wycliffe did nothing wrong

Afghanistan is WHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITE

would annihilate any single one of you runts

This was our 9/11.

*nglos will die off before the century is out.

i think my mom could beat you in an arm wrestling match mate

The Norman power stance.

I sentence you to toil 25 to life with no possibility of parole.

pansey IRA little girls infesting this general again. I wish every day was bloody sunday

not sure if this is satire or not

always find it ironic that they blew up a chippy when there's load of chippies in ireland too

I honestly can't think of a more pointless, perfunctory people than the Irish
No aim or quality other than nursing a tiresome, exaggerated victim complex about the country next door
Pointless people

>we'll never surrender until Northern Ireland is free!
>signs peace treaty

mm yes a most impressive insurrection

i.4cdn.org/b/1517778081558.webm

toil on the morrow

*huffs your armpit*
aaah
lovely

imagine living in ireland. your entire history is based on another country invading you and oppressing you for centuries lol. How are they any different from niggers?

crazy how we're thousands of miles apart yet we're all communicating just instantly

absolutely mad

sue

Makes me mildly ill that the IRA only succeeded due to massive Irish-American donations

me on the left

bigger than you and i dont do shit
screaming

>The toilet flushed directly onto the tracks
Same thing happens here. They just do it at the station

glad my grandparents left Sligo to enter the civilised world back in the day. I thank them every time I see them for it.

ask not for whom the alarm rings

Bloody hell lads, one of the biggest empires ever to have existed couldn't even keep the the paddies in line. Absolute state of anglos

Guide to the Superbowl for anyone watching their first

*takes your entire north*

you were saying?

>tfw my grandparents were among them

reminder british boys love Ireland despite what /brit/ says :3

proper northern lads
youtube.com/watch?v=s8wPu8-wemM

not liking the pacers replacement

likewise, my nan escaped Kildare at the age of 16 because her father was an evil drunk bastard (irish)

don't be such a britboo, weak england is good for america

you tried to take the other 3 parts and it failed idiot. look up the plantations

>Keeps the shit part
>haha take THAT paddy!

>celtics
hahaha
the state of roi

The IRA didn't succeed at doing anything.
If paddies hadn't chimped at one another (on both sides) there would've been no need for partition and they'd probably have the whole island today.
Little known fact but the "southern Ireland" we tried to give them in 1920 was bigger than the Ireland they actually got lol

>waiting until half way through the biggest war in the history of the world before growing the balls to attack us
don't act hard mate. 1916 was a coward move and you know it

Why lift when it's all about the face?

imagine working in a chippy or something

Is that pic fake?

>spanish trains
yuck

yeah really cant figure this one out

>ww1
>biggest war in history

Irish people have a victim mentality, the sorts you normally see in South America and Africa.

>wahhhh my country is shit because of something that happened 400 years ago : (

Do you ever see an Englishman whine and complain like this to Danish people? Or people from Saxony in Germany? No. I'm convinced its to do with the blood

Know what else is crazy?

...how a country as wealthy as the United States could have SUCH SHITE TRAINS!!!

how would brits feel about becoming a surrogate 51st state? i feel like the referendum was a choice between the US and europe, and brits chose the USA.

reckon it'd be alright, I'd be constantly nicking chips for myself

holy peng

unfortunately

>USA rail system isn’t impressive

We’ve connected two oceans together. They stretch thousands of kilometers through diverse ecosystem. In some cases, we’ve had to destroy mountains to make room for them

In what world is that not impressive?

>Compared to developed countries in general, the state of US rail is bad.
Again, you don’t seem to understand. Passenger railing, sure. Our entire rail system is the most expansive in the world though. The fact you can’t admit means to just fall into the stereotypical Brit with an inferiority complex towards Americans

If I don't lose the ol' 'ginity in the next month I can't say when or if it will ever happen

nope, that's legit
have definitely noticed a decrease in poles since the referendum too, even though they haven't been officially kicked out yet

if you're writing this stuff intentionally and thinking your baiting and getting tons of (you's) you spend your whole life doing it and are evne more pathetic

for a start the UDR had said they would physically resist all attempts at home rule idiot. And that's all that was offered, home rule. Not independence from britain

I worked it out couple weeks back, if the UK became a 51st state, as a singular state it would have twice as many electorate college votes than California, and would always swing democrat. In short, the UK would swing every election democrat.

>ww1 wasn’t the biggest war the world had ever seen up to that point

Just be yourself and it will happen

it was at that point so not an argument

go back to the middle ages with your honour you fag

brits hate white people

>We’ve connected two oceans together. They stretch thousands of kilometers through diverse ecosystem. In some cases, we’ve had to destroy mountains to make room for them
>In what world is that not impressive?

That was literally like 150 years ago. You can't keep claiming credit for it.

>Our entire rail system is the most expansive in the world though

Yes, and you're letting it go to shit. What can you not understand about this?

the superbowl is usually the only grid iron i watch
but it's good fun
it's a nice sport you yanks have

um what is the mongol conquest?

think captcha is broke

But that's what I've been doing for the past 30 (sexless) years

The diary

Not 1/1000th the scale of ww1. Are you even being serious?

>i feel like the referendum was a choice between the US and europe, and brits chose the USA.
it really wasn't although it may end up that way
and you're delusional if you think there's a single brit that would want to be a state or thinking it's even pheasable

see a lot of yanks talk about this 51st state nonsense, and worryingly you seem to be serious

>brits hate white people
americanised runt

taking the 'g for a 'lk

try a prossy la

>and would always swing democrat
i wouldn't be so sure, and the UK could create its own, third party to complete with the Dems and the GOP

it would actually be VERY interesting to see happen

>That was literally like 150 years ago. You can't keep claiming credit for it.

Lunches made for the entire week, shirts all cleaned and ironed, called toilberg to let him know how motivated I am and how hard I'll be working this week.

Toil on the morrow lads

*enters the thread*

just keep going you'll get there eventually x

youtube.com/watch?v=Zx09kEEsdAI

loved this

The only reason why the Good Friday agreement happened and hostilities stopped was because we either killed or imprisoned most of the top IRA leadership by the 1990s. It had nothing to do with "bombing us into submission" half your people were in prison and the IRA had serious financial issues after mcdonalds pulled out as a shareholder.

>We’ve connected two oceans together. They stretch thousands of kilometers through diverse ecosystem. In some cases, we’ve had to destroy mountains to make room for them
>In what world is that not impressive?
mate there's trains that go from london to china
pipe the fuck down

what is the boxer rebellion

corrrrrrrrrrrr

You already made this decision in 1946, and you chose yanks

>Up at 5:30am
>still not tired

Gonna be fucked in the morning lads

imagine if the UK formally became the 51st state and then created its own political party unironically and aptly named the Tea Party haha

demographically speaking what would happen? would white yanks flee to the UK? would muslim brits flee to the US?

this is really making me think

slightly disingenous there davey boy. especially when its not REALLY a singular track from end to end

one chinese soul = 1/5 human soul

Seven horses of the Queen's Household Cavalry lie dead after the IRA detonated a nail bomb, 1982

This. Always makes me laugh when gasbags like Hitchens bleet on about how "surrendering to the IRA" as if giving them a few government posts somehow mitigates the fact that NI is still a part of the UK.

any american football man in?

cuz if there is then fuck off

same. 5:0am start. feels very bad

>pheasable

You stole our idea

day that will live in infamy

ah yes the irish

*plants bamboo in your back yard*
*watches as it ravages your garden and drives you insane*

>mate there's trains that go from london to china
what's all this then

we would never become the 51st state because we wouldn't get rid of the queen
unifying with canada or aus or nz might be possible but i don't think they would want us