Was Jimmy a homo?

Was Jimmy a homo?

Other urls found in this thread:

darkenedsparrow.deviantart.com/gallery/37817212/IntertwinED
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, he was trans.

Does a bear crap in the woods?

Yes. Stop the tape when they yank him out of his pants to dress him a sumo wrestler. He wears rainbow underwear.

Oh, you.

He's just a wimp, he's actually attracted by Sarah and secretly want to kick asses if someone annoys him.

No he was a beta.

I would have said no for the sake of defying stereotypes, but after rewatching the series and noting his interactions with Double D, I really gotta say otherwise.

Anyways, Ed Edd n Eddy thread?

Double D is probably the most hetero character of the show actually, Jimmy is just a childish wimp with actually villain intentions.

Yeah, Double D actually showed interest in Sarah at one point. Plus, he had the largest haram.

Metrosexual.

>Does effeminate things like bake souffle
>Still has the hots for his closest friend who is in fact a girl

Everyone knows the only beta around the cul de sac is you Eddy.

>tape

I'm not saying Double D was gay, I'm saying Jimmy had an obvious crush on him.

What about Rolf?

rolf is either asexual or hasn't developed his sexuality yet.

Rolf didn't strike me as an anything. I don't think he's the type of guy interested in men or women. Same with Ed.

Then again, they're just kids. So who knows?

rolf is a farmhand raised by his backwoods old world traditions. So my guess is he's straight.

Ed did have some interest towards Nazz and felt sweaty like all the other boys save for Jimmy but it may be likely he was simply into Sarah who is probably closer in age.

I want proof of this because I do NOT recall anything that proved he had a crush on Double D, in fact I remember him being jealous and a little mad of Double D because Sarah developed a crush on her once.

>tfw Jimmy got his health nerfed because noobs don't know how to dodge his berserker attacks

I thought Jimmy was gay before I even knew what gay really was. And Sarah's a future lesbo.

This happened in an earlier episode, but in later episodes Jimmy always seemed especially friendly towards Double D. It was strange.

You know damn well his heal was too high. Jimmy canonically can't take a hit even when mad. Rolf on the other hand could use a health buff

Life has many doors, Ed-Boy. So, I opened the homo way.

Did anyone else get the feeling Sarah and Ed weren't white? Or at least mixed.

I didn't think Rolf was white either.

I don't know why I felt this way as a kid.

EEnE went downhill after f2p. I can't find a single server without finding some faggot with a pink Double D hat spaming bind in chat.

How so? I don't remember there being much outside the one time Double D was looked upon as a violent psychopath who went on rampages and hurt others and Jimmy eventually was the only one who knew his situations were all misunderstandings.

Could also been the fact that out of the 3 Ed's, Double D was the most tolerated out of the other Cul-De-Sac kids.

Rolf was the only guy not interested in Nazz in that one episode.

WTF both looks like fucking Irish.

Rolf make me thing to some ethnicity from central asia.

>Red heads
>mixed

no way.

I think it's because I grew up in a big Latino community, and girls who dressed/acted like Sarah were really common.

Also Ed's skintone seemed a little darker, he had those whackass eyebrows.

Rolf was Eastern European/Balkan. The only one who wasn't white was Johnny.

I admit Double D kinda looks a Mestizo.
but Ed has the typical face of the strongfat irish guy, also he's redhead.

Yeah Rolf is more close to an eastern european culturally but he make me think to these former USSR countries finishing by -stan.

Jonny i don't really know, he also make me think to some southern italian (he was named in reference to Jono Howard) and Danny Antonucci was of italian origin too.

maybe he was puerto rican?
that depend because something his skintone is light brown or sometimes more yellowish, and his big bald head doesn't help.

The ginger totally has black traits though.

I can see how you thought that.

I assumed Johnny was black, honestly. Really light skinned though.

If it weren't for the Christmas episode, I'd have thought Double D was Jewish.

Rolf has other priorities

I said Sarah was mixed, not that she was mixed black. That was just proof she can still be a ginger and mixed.

Sometimes mixed kids look really white.

I remember in the episode where a quarter was stuck on a sidewalk, Jimmy tried to remove it with an eyelash curler. They then suddenly showed him crying in the back of an ambulance, which drove off.

I get that he somehow hurt himself with the eyelash curler....but HOW? What body part?

Why didn't they actually show him getting hurt in that moment....when other times they showed him and other characters getting hurt, and without ambulance assistance? Was it too graphic or something? That scene always freaked me out for some reason....

>I assumed Johnny was black, honestly. Really light skinned though.
He is. There was an episode where his hair grew out into an afro

>The ginger totally has black traits though.
What? Neither of them have an ass.

>Neither of them have an ass.

Her skin and hair pigments are caucasian. But her nose, lips and overall facial shape is that of a nigger.

>And Sarah's a future lesbo.

Nah, she'll be an insufferable bitch who'll only deal with weak men she can control

Rolf is probably in an arranged marriage or wants more practical, rough farm girls

Remember he wanted to watch the field girl pageant, he isn't interested in soft Western women.

Rolf confirmed mudslime?

Rolf is op as fuck as is.the Son Of A Shepard perk grants automatic 50% damage boost and 20% running speed at 30% health? Are you fucking kidding me?

In the end, it's johnny who needs a health buff

Rolf is outright immune to love and, judging by the valentines episode, view it as an enemy.

Rolf was the best character by far. I loved the episode where he almost beat Ed to death for dressing as a wolf.

>Does effeminate things like bake souffle
Real men bake!

There's an interview with Danny Antonucci on Youtube where he talks about his influences for the characters, and he says that they were all based off of kids in his neighbourhood while he was growing up. The Kankers were based on local prostitutes, and when he's asked about Jimmy he dances around talking about the kid he knew who acted like him.

So yeah, it's never addressed but Jimmy is gay.

I think you meant it the other way round, Sarah was the one who wrote about how she liked him, while Double D was interested in Nazz.
Hard to say if his interest in Double D was genuine or he was just copying Sarah, But it seems like he had a crush on both of them, so maybe he's bi?

Rolf is a horsefucker/zoophile.

I've always fucking detested Jimmy. Little pussy ass nonce. Every time he opens his skank mouth I want to take a huge shit in it. If he were my child i'd shove him in a sack, fill it with stones and toss it out into the middle of the goddamn ocean.

Yeah, there was always a voice in the back of my mind that suggested he fucked Wilfred once or twice.

Cleaning up the cul de sac, one scumbag at a time.

Yeah Jimmy's definitely gay. That little faggot doesn't have an ounce of macho in him

I think?

>He didn't unlock the captain melonhead powerup

Did you delete your EEnE Online beta early or something?

I-is...is that Kevin as a trap?

In that episode where he got muscles he did a complete 180 in personality and beat the crap out of people for fun.

theres always that enabling faggot playing Sarah to buff Jimmy even more, who seriously mains Sarah anyway!?

His cousin

What do you mean? Johnny is next to impossible to use for raids. The captain melon head boost give me enough health to survive maybe one hit from Edipus.

Didnt he have a dream sequence where everyone was in their swim wear but only Kevin looked all shiny and oiled up?

>Jimmy canonically can't take a hit even when mad
This nigga can't into Boomerang Jimmy.

sauce?

he fucks goats

actually its possible for a woman to have a set of twins with different fathers if she is impregnated with both within the same week
the man got cucked

darkenedsparrow.deviantart.com/gallery/37817212/IntertwinED

CAN'T WAKE UP!!!!

>I think you meant it the other way round, Sarah was the one who wrote about how she liked him, while Double D was interested in Nazz.

Double D showed interest in Sarah too

In the Ed-Touchables episode, he looks at her with hearts in his eyes when telling her someone also "touched his stuff"

Also in the episode where they dipped things in gold paint and sold them, he gets nervous and flustered around Sarah after Eddy gets nervous and flustered around Nazz

The mom's still black you dumbass.

Bring Me to Ed should be the appetizer for Night of the WereEd when we storytime it this Halloween

>Was Jimmy a homo?

No he's just a runt/late bloomer.

>What about Rolf?

Rolf is from the not-eastern europe and is a practical person who finds the eccentricities of modern people infuriating at the worst and annoying at the best.
He isn't interested in any of the girls because they lack practical and home-economic skills.

No. Stop trying to put identity politics into cartoons.

0/10

Kevin's canon gay, everyone knows that.

No, he's just an inscure cracker who probably get his ass kicked on the hood.

dork detected

i'm pretty sure this dick listen eminem thinking he's a real gangsta.

no.
This was true until changed early in season 1. Show was finding its feet still and the writers decided itd be weird for the friends older brother to go for the younger sister so they made the crush one sided probably for the best the edds are more about their tight circle persevering and thatd be fucked to go screw around with your mentally handicapped friends younger sister who comes from a neglecful household "Sarah will tell mom mom will tell dad then dad will just sit there and watch tv" also impied abuse "what happened to the stairs?" :"My parents took em down cause i am grounded" "That's disturbing" Ill talk about all these issues in the next Animated Attrociety.

>mfw dorks can't even into english

I always thought Jimmy have a crush on Sarah and that why they play all day long and besides there no other childs of their age around

Zoosexual. Not interested in humans, but is fine with other animals.

Kevin is definitely gay right?

You can't do that. They're all already dead.

Show takes place in Purgatory.

>"what happened to the stairs?" :"My parents took em down cause i am grounded" "That's disturbing"

underrated gag

i don't know, knowing edd's character he was probably just glad to find someone that would maybe empathize with him? that's what I got form it at least, cause he's so neurotic but no one else gives a shit

Yeah, that's why he spent the entire show drooling over Nazz.

Who needs sexuality when you have Wilfred

There needs to be a Gachimuchi Ed Edd and Eddy video.

>Rolf is into zoophilia

God damn shame too. Tainting the ginger genepool. Ginger women should have fine pixie like facial features.

>Ill talk about all these issues in the next Animated Attrociety.

nice one

bumping with Kankers

my first waifu
I swear this bitch got me into short blue hair

T H I C C
H I C C T
I C C T H
C C T H I
C T H I C

Wasn't everybody (except Edd) into Nazz? Hell I was into Nazz.

She made me love short hair girls

Ed and Double D have some of the best interactions.

>malice me with a shoe horn!?

>zappity zap zap

This is a visual medium. You can see the characters.

Duly noted.