Fuck you guys for making me think I wasn't going to like this. It wasn't just way better than MoS and BvS...

Fuck you guys for making me think I wasn't going to like this. It wasn't just way better than MoS and BvS, Suicide Squad was the best live action entertainment to come out of DC at all. Sure it wasn't perfect, but the only DC movies/shows that can top it are animated.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zXwfYniTKsc
youtube.com/watch?v=iUMedltaieg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's crazy right, forming your own opinion

i agree. i went into it thinking it'd be a shitfest but desu i liked it more than gotg (only making the comparison cuz others did). bretty gud overall.

having said that, I still love this video

youtube.com/watch?v=zXwfYniTKsc

>MoS and BvS
Well, if that's your starting point...

How dare you actually make me think for myself.
Yeah I'm going to initially compare it to the other movies in DC's current franchise. But I'm also talking about their older shit.

>Suicide Squad was the best live action entertainment to come out of DC at all
It's all in how you phrase it.

I really wish Joker wasn't heavily marketed

C--CUT ALL YOU EN EEEEELF

>that feel when Eminem playing during the gear-up scene would have been alright if not for all the fucking songs prior to it

What do you mean? I phrased it that way because it topped 100% of DC's live action movies and tv shows, but not all of their animated content.
Why? He was great in it despite having to get over the initial 2edgy4u-ness of Leto's rendition. Also, I think a lot of his scenes were cut, so he was actually supposed to be a bigger part of the movie when they were deciding marketing shit.
They did kind of overdo it with the songs, but I don't see why the others ruined the Eminem scene.

Could've been worse, and that's coming from someone who likes The Shield
youtube.com/watch?v=iUMedltaieg

Just saw it. Was fun but holy shit it was edited by a spazz.
>WB had the people that cut the trailer edit the movie
It fucking shows.

Really hope we get Ayers cut on the BD but I doubt it since the everyone will see how fucking stupid WB was.

Was it just the flashbacks or something else I didn't notice? I actually liked the flashbacks.

The only problem with editing I really noticed was some of the text was hard to read.

Entire scenes were obviously completely moved around/heavily cut or removed entirely. Plus all those songs I garuntee were put in by the trailer guys, it was a jumpy schizoidy mess.

First BvS and now this. A pattern is starting to form.

Does WB want their movies to fail? They are seemingly treating them like quick cash grabs for apathetic executives.

This.

There's obviously a lot of cut scenes and I'd love for them to be back in. Cut the pop songs too.

>Better than Lois and Clark

Really?

Cara Delvigagig crawling around covered in mud acting like some sort of Witcher monster was pretty sexy man

This. I want to fuck Enchantress.

It's a very low bar to be the best dc film.

>It wasn't just way better than MoS and BvS, Suicide Squad was the best live action entertainment to come out of DC at all.
Low standards or viral marketing? You be the judge!

>better than older films

Then you're just flat out wrong. Movies like the Dark Knight trilogy embarrass this movie by comparison. Hell, the Joel Shitmacher Batman movies rival Suicide Squad in quality, so that should tell you how many problems it had.

The early Superman movies were also better than this.

This movie isn't bad. Just an average enjoyable sort of movie. It's is slightly better than Batman V Superman not just because of the comedy but the way they introduce each character and their abilities. Scenes are not dragged or rushed. the pacing is just right but a lot more could have been done to improve the action scenes and character motivation in the story though.

This sounds like fucking advertisement. When the fuck are shills going to learn how to do it well.

It's actually because of this Even DC's most enjoyable films aren't that great.
>talking shit about suicide squad while defending the nolan trilogy
I liked the Dark Knight series, but it had A LOT of problems.

Ledger's Joker was trash but Harvey Dent MADE The Dark Knight. He's the only reason I like that movie.

I agree with this but not for the right reasons and not as much as you'd like

>It wasn't just way better than MoS and BvS, Suicide Squad was the best live action entertainment to come out of DC at all.
This is the worst thing I've ever read Suicide Squad was fucking shit, far far worse than BvS and MoS, at least they were nice to look at and all the main characters actually had a role in the film or needed to be there, you could take Croc, Katana, Slipknot and Boomer al out of the film and it would be almost exactly the same. The only redeeming thing about this pile of shit is it's soundtrack.

>It wasn't just way better than MoS and BvS
Okay yeah, I guess I can see where you're coming from.

Neck yourself you stupid shill.

Why would they viral market here? Those that will watch it probably have already and everyone else will pirate it.