Tommorow, its happening

Tommorow, its happening.

what in the fuck is this?

I lost at South Florida

im more of an NCR guy

if anything alberta and saskatchewan would be a part of the allied states than side with manitoba or ontario.

digits confirm

>mfw allied states
>mfw we divert the coasts' food supply
>mfw Colorado cucks the other states with weed shekels

Indeed it is.

>tfw I will get to participate in the great naval battles of the Northern Pacific War
>hipster commies and california want the fishing rights to glorious halibut and black cod
>get BTFO by Alaska and Cascadia

I'm gonna be so fucking /comfy/

As if the Deep South needs some other flag.

Got distracted by the annoying captcha and forgot my pic.

>holy republic of columbia
They would never call it that. If anything it would be Dixie or something.

Faggot, ME and NH are "Acadia," not "Arcadia."

>implying anyone gives a fuck about your tiny noone states

Calforia left the usa and nothing of vale was loss

>Fallout irl

What happens to the UK? Is it even explained?

[You need a Sup Forums Star™ account to view this post]

>implying I live there

Fuck you if you think I'm becoming french clay

>Great Lakes not its own country
Reee

It must be a horrible life, to not be a Floridian. You might as well just kill yourself if you don't have a publix within a 5 mile radius of where you live.

Does any nuggie compare to that of publix? Does any state compare to that of Florida?

Sad!

How many non existent happenings has it been this year?

Tomorrow the Yellowstone caldera bursts. I am having my favorite beer tonight because tomorrow all will be different.

yeah i go skydiving for the first time tomorrow and hope that the parachute opens... thanks for reminding me tough...

I wish.

If Yukon was smart it would join Alaska instead of Nunavut

Fuck off with your neoconfederacy
Carolina Republic NOW. Georgia-Alabama-Mississippi part optional, but NC+SC+TN is eternal. First the Brits then the Yankees separated us from our brothers. No longer!

The guy who race against Jessie Owens in the Berlin Olympics ended up being an elite paratrooper and dropped in Crete.

What's happening

A happening tomorrow

North Carolina says they invented flight because the Wright Brothers flew there one day.

So I guess Michael Phelps is Brazilian because he won a gold medal there. Or Peyton Manning plays for the 49ers because he won a Superbowl in California. Or Gen Grant was from Virginia because that is where he beat the ANV.

You know.....since it is ok to take credit for things that just happened to take place in your state from people not from there.

Op is going to loose his virginity

>Mexico taking our land
Sure.

Fuck, i just hate the idea jumping out of a totaly fine plane hoping that some fabric and a few strings keep you alive.

But my family thought it would be a cool birthday present. No way back, pls keep this peepee save.

mfw ive been preparing to set up a nation for so long

im not gonna let the commies take my bit of california

>Implying its not pretty much Mexico already

Ich drucke meine daume fur dich.

Or whatever the correct phrase is. You get the idea.

>P.R.C
Nice

Butthurt Ohioan found

I can't tell if I'm in Cascadia or Democratic Republic of Cascadia.

Guys I'm going to be on a Cruise tomorrow. What should I do?

>tfw allied states of america
>muh agriculture
>aeronautics manufacturing
>guns
>OKC highway central
>braums HQ is in OKC
>infrastructure & highways

nobody else would stand a chance, except for maybe the US & columbia

If only the fucking skinheads and the tougher nogs could rise together, we could take georgia and new orleans and ally with texas.

North West Front North West Front North West Front

Who here /alliedstates/ master race?

>No New England
>Arcadia
It's Acadia

Acadie take over New-England

I need to fap, now

In Fallout? Europe is worse off than America. There's a few characters that came across the ocean because it was better.

>montana taking our Doug Flag

Not bloody likely!

allied states is fucked.

why is it cascadia and north west front?

just kill all the browners in cascadia and unify

or drive them to califronia.

REEEEEE STOP SAYING SOUTH FLORIDA WILL BREAK AWAY WE WOULD ETHNICALLY-CLEANSE MIAMI IF WE HAD TO BUT FLORIDA IS ITS OWN COUNTRY AND HAS ALWAYS BEEN ITS OWN COUNTRY FUCK OFF YANKEE CARPETBAGGERS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Likewise, just kill all the cucks in Dem. Rep. of Cascadia and integrate

jefferson?

Still part of USA I ain't even mad

>underestimating the size of the kingdom state of deseret

Nevada and California are the same state

Non-Floridians a shit.

yanks never understand small nations

all they want is eventual global village with shopping malls in every city on earth

t. yank

>The Peoples Republic of California

Nuked within a week of it forming.

califag here

if we memed secession into hapening, id vote for it then bail to my family in montana

>Newfoundland
>Doesn't even have a flag

Fuck that. Louisiana here. I think we'll be part of Texas if this shit goes down.

Ignore what our niggers say, we don't want shit to do with DC

Not that user but, yep. Coming from Humboldt county I'm all for it.

FUCK OOOOOFFFFFFFF

ITS NOT FUCKING HAPPENING
IT NEVER FUCKING HAPPENS AND IM SICK OF WAITING AND EXPECTING IT TO HAPPEN AND BEING REPEATEDLY DISAPPOINTED

IT WILL NEEEVEEER FUCKING HAPPEN

GET OVER IT

BC,Alberta,Saskatchewan, would form Western Canada, no Ontario

>canada

its an improvement

southern whites from commiefornia are welcome to come.

no niggers wetbacks or gooks.

Nevada staying a state?
You lazy OP.
Hell it would either join the commie califags or Utah moron nation.

If North Dakota and South Dakota got into a war. It wouldn't even make it on the news in Minnesota.

MEXICANOS NEGROS INDIOS DE MIERDA

This. we can wipe out the Crackheads and inner city niggers around here in the bigger towns and then we would be good to go!

sheitt

/Bay Aryan/ here

I was planning on buying land in Humboldt, but everyone I know from around whale gulch and whitethorne area are basically fucked on water right now.

well, its new found land.
Its not even named yet,

if your from southern california bring your own gear and remember we do enforce are borders,

>>WHITES ONLY

ho wdo i getr this Sup Forums startm accont?
peace

▲ ▲

The way you can tell these maps are shit is if the Midwest is free. It's in all scenarios, even with maximum resistance, impossible.

Their neighbors would chop them up and pull them apart. They do not have the man power, the infrastructure, nor the arms to resist stronger states.

They are at a disadvantage again as their land is endless flat plains.

Whoever controlls the Midwest would control much of the food production on the North American continent.

It would be a free for all between Texas, a California superstate, and the former United States. The South could pull weight and might take some of Missouri, but the South's founding ground would likely be a common history which aims to rebuild the C.S.A.

btw OP never use an image more interesting than your post.

>tfw you have no clue whats going on and whats gonna happen but i feel like civil war?

Republica Del Norte could kick the shit out of everybody. Not only does it have a shitload of nuclear weapons, it also has the facilities and eggheads that maintain them.

then we need laborers and civil Engineers to build water reservoir.

you guys think nature is that predictable? do you really think the YS caldera is all like, "oh look it's august 14th I have an eruption scheduled for 5 pm."

good luck with those cubans south florida

allied states will have a nigger uprising along the south eastern front. eventually this will become a containment zone of sorts and the untied states, republic of columbia and texas will ship urban negros out en masse, peace will prevail in the north once again and the allied states and united states will dissolve their border.

Really? We seem fine on water, but I only use water for essential things like dishes etc. But we have mostly old and new hippies and a couple of dindus here and there abut mostly Crack and meth heads in Eureka and some other places like in Arcata and a little here In Mckinleyville. Almost all places are going to be sketchy, but mostly in Fortuna and in Mckinleyville you'll find decent places with decent people (And some parts of Eureka). The great thing is our sherif isn't a total piece of shit and understands that people have a right to bear arms but I would get a gun advanced gun safe becuase we have a problem with thiefs taking guns to use in crimes.

map thread?

I live here in Humboldt county and have been all my life. So no need to worry senpai.

Feels good to control all the food.

>[You need a Sup Forums Star™ account to view this post]

Can i come to mexico juan? And take refuge.

least amount of blacks too