Why wasn't JJJ ever this nice to Peter?

Why wasn't JJJ ever this nice to Peter?

Peter is a white male.

He loves Cindy and Silk, it's funny. He seemed genuinely heartbroken at the thought of Silk being a criminal.

Because he actually believed in Peter Parker. He saw the actual, raw potential that that young man possessed at his very core. He knew that one day that meek little nerd could be an amazing photojournalist, hell, maybe even run his own publication, but only if he was challenged every step of the way.

That way, Parker goes out there and gets the best motherfucking pictures of Spider-Man the world has ever seen. Imagine if Jameson had just said "Well that's alright Peter, these pictures of Spider-Man's blurry foot are all right, good job." And then Peter thinks to himself, "Well shit, I did a pretty good job." End of story. No pictures of Spider-Man. That, to me, is an absolute tragedy. But that's just what the world wants now. People wonder why print is dying.

1. It's a lot easier to spend other people's money. He doesn't own the Fact Channel, so fuck it, everyone gets a raise.

2. Jonah has a severe case of yellow fever.

That's... actually not a bad theory

>wearing his necktie outside of his waistcoat.
>ATTACHING IT TO HIS WAIST COAT WITH A TIEBAR

When the FUCK did JJJ become a filthy hipster?

Nice tempo, user.

Giving the Amazing Spiderman a hardcase boss always running him down helps us relate to the character.

>Gee whiz, even Spiderman's got problems.

God I fucking hate Parker Industries.

Anyone have a cap of Jameson saying it like this but talking to Eddie Brock?

I got that reference

There are no two words in the English language more harmful than good job.

"Fuck You"?

No tits.

Peter Parker is a liar and a fraud

Cindy is his daughteru, at least until his first one comes back and they become a happy family that consensually eats cake together.;-;

at least his son is a badass moon wolf

Peter (initially especially) always seems like a big mass of wasted potential to people around him. He's obviously a smart kid, he gets great pictures when it comes down it, but he's extremely flaky and inconsistant. Jonah is frustrated by this

>I have no interest in kicking a man while he's down

Wow.

He'd probably do such the opposite it was Spider-Man.

is that supposed to be Anya? Looks more like ultimate Black Widow

Mattie Franklin.

I thought she died in Grim hunt

And Doc Samson died during World War Hulks and is alive now.

It's assumed to be Silk's tie-in to Dead No More/The Clone Conspiracy.

makes sense

Because the first day Peter met him, he started making demands like "don't ask how I got these pictures".

Old media in general is dying because people are getting sick of the obvious biases injected by the various billionaire owners to support their puppet I mean candidate of their choice in order to get more gibs from the government

also Peter constantly asked for advance payments and the like
it was because he and his aunt were poor but on surface level it made Peter look like a greedy flake

She did.

>also, galactus

reminds me of the She-Hulk story where she pointed out nearly everyone on Earth has legally died at least once due too the world getting erased then brought back regarding a man's ghost having legal ownership of his belongings

I think he was referencing the Infinity Gauntlet when she said that too. It's in Slott's run, if memory serves.

And quick to jump back onto her fanclub, you could've told him there was a .5% chance she was being framed and he would've believed it.

That book was all about her lawyering adventures than being a hulk so yeah it probably was.

Because women are weak and pitiful and need the extra support.

maybe he actually is Red Skull disguise

I know this is a JJJ thread.

But, It is still super interesting to see a reverse JJJ. Some girl keep on praising spider-man even through he mess up and does stupid shit.

No, that's why new media is dying. Print media is dying because the whole process is super inconvenient.

How does she he's black under the mask?

he got his costume torn in a public battle and someone snapped pitures

On K-on

This, I hope she stays relevant because she really is a negative JJJ

Maybe she has fetish? Miles could just fuck her and be done with it.

That will ruined the Dynamic between both of them.

>Miles tried to correct her stories with facts.

Because Silk is literally a Mary Sue.

Fuck you, fuck you never hurt anyone.

Maybe it goes back to Maddie Franklin?

>Get a haircut

You know, people don't talk about how Eddie Brock got a raw deal enough. His whole downfall came because he initially identified the Sin Eater as Emil Gregg, after Gregg almost shot up the Daily Planet in costume and was unmasked. (So in other words, a totally reasonable conclusion to make) But since the Sin Eater was actually Stan Carter, Brock somehow got fired. Yeah, blaming Peter Parker for all of that is stupid, but getting fired for making an honest mistake is bullshit.

Except he was? Just not all the time. He isn't nice all the time to her either.

Remember that time the Green Goblin when to JJJ asking for Parker and JJJ denied knowing him.

I want to say that's something that's probably been brought up in the comics or something but I don't know. Jameson's ultimately a good guy though and it wouldn't surprise me at all if he saw Peter as something of a surrogate son; he employs tough love to try and make him a better man.

To a certain extent, that's how he is with everyone. He's a rough, cantankerous old man who yells and shouts and complains at everyone about everything, but that doesn't mean he truly dislikes them.

It's 100% a clone since the entire point of Clone Conspiracy is the Jackal bringing peoples' loved ones back to life via clones.

Which issue?

Peter doesn't have tits

Pussy.