Anyone Honestly Support Donald Trump?

It's all ironic right?

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-13/trump-calls-election-observers-stop-crooked-hillary-rigging-vote
thehill.com/policy/defense/274730-trump-says-he-would-not-take-nuclear-off-the-table-in-any-situation
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/290217-scarborough-trump-asked-about-adviser-about-using-nuclear
cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

how can you not support him?

wtf i hate trump now

>As a former trump supporter I am offended at what he recently said about.... Something something jail for words!

Can't wait to Vote Trump and MAGA... get on board the #Trumptrain.. kill the globalists agenda.

save your National Sovreighty

look carefully at Alex Soros' statement about his image read it ... what does he mean by this?

I understand he's the lesser of two evils, but I still wouldn't support him if I was american.
He wants to enforce internet censorship, he wants to ban video games, he's made it very clear he dislikes freedom of speech, he wants to expand the influence of the NSA, and essentially wants to live in a nanny state.

Most of it is memeing. But people are starting to realize it's either between him or Hillary and Hillary is waaaay worse.

Well we do

wow you convinced me. How could I have been thinking of voting in my interests this entire time?

I'm now a Hill shill. Blacks should be allowed to kill cops with no punishment. It should be illegal for white women to be with white men. All citizens must convert to Islam. All white looking babies must be aborted.

>bring up a valid point
>D-DUH YOUR CANADIAN HAHAHA LEAF!

And this is why Sup Forums is a fucking joke.

110% with Trump, come hell or high water.

Vote Trump!

Hey I ate at that hotel. Bretty good cakes. And the coffee is good too.

Apparently in the imaginary world Trump lives in, he is leading.

luckily he has little connection with reality.

He's not perfect, but if it's between Trump and Hillary, then Trump it is. And apart from anything else, I really want to see the libs scream.

Go cry somewhere else, leaf.

You sicken me.

Trump just called journalists, "the lowest form of life," Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

>1 post by this ID

Do you retards ever learn?

I agree. When will America wake up and officially make 'being mean' an imprisonable offence?

At this point to me it's all about expressing the freedom to vote before they take it away. At the end of the day the president doesn't really have"power" anyways

>Anyone honestly support rooting out corruption in politics, repealing costly legislation that burdens poor and middle class, and securing the country and bringing law and order to the land?

fixed that for you

He's a moron. Listen to the way he talks. It's all imprecise, frequently interrupted and jerky, sometimes meaningless. He talks the way a stupid person talks.

I don't deny he may have some sort of animal cunning.

If you have a choice between someone who is intelligent and corrupt, and someone who is stupid, the corrupt one is the one to pick.

You can make a deal with a corrupt politician, and a corrupt politician wouldn't actually want to wreck the world. But there's no telling what someone like Trump would do.

So you'll be voting for Hilary then, since your vote and the president is meaningless?

>Anecdotal fallacy

I'll be voting for Trump to see if he really will make anything happen. Hillary reminds me of my 23 year old sister who thinks nature speaks to her

Hillary said shes a robot built by a man, who will remain unnamed, in his garage.
>Look muh irony

I used to support Drumpf, and so did my friends. Until we realized that bigotry wasn't okay. Now that we've come to understand the real problems that face America today, we're #RidingWithHilly

>Listen to the way he talks
look at the way she stands

reminder that she wants the debates to be seated. lmao forever

>isolated example
topcuck

Were you plotting the dissolution of American National Sovereignty?

wtf now im
#MentallyHill

>isolated example
tip top lelling cuck

>Most Hillary rallies are underpopulated
>All polls that show Trump bellow Hillary admit a bias for Democrats
>The polls stopped asking about independents after the DNC
>Jewish flag.

To be fair, you are a Canadian

But you just said the president doesnt have any power and your vote will soon be taken away, so what good will Trump do? Maybe your just full of shit and have a dystopia fetish.

a little ctr action. hi georgie money!

>isolated example
shill harder sheckelberg

haha best hillshrill yet!

I love Neil Young. And he loves me! We have a great relationship.
-Donald Trump

How can you not support Trump.

>isolated example
why did you leave the thread?

[You need a Sup Forums Star Account to view this post. ]

come back, shill. don't you want to misquote logical fallacies at me again?

I am voting the same as this guy.

Mike Tyson is voting for him

L-lewd

I feel like he could literally follow the steps of Hitler. He wants to ban and deport people based on them not groveling at his feet and belong to a group they have no control over. His supporters need to cork his mouth and butt as he prattles to his own demise.

[You need a Sup Forums Star Account to view this post.]

>> A payment of 0.04USD has been credited to your PayPal account. Thank you for your efforts on behalf of the Hillary 2016 Correct the Record PAC, American Bridge 21st Century, and Media Matters, subsidiaries of David Brock (202) 756-4100.

have some more coco. you will feel better.

STOP REPLYING TO THESE THREADS WITHOUT SAGE IN THE OPTIONS FIELD

nigger

wtf i hate trump now

now I'm a #CruzMissile

>[You need a Sup Forums Star Account to view this post.]
[You need a Sup Forums Star Account to view this post.]

He's going to win in a landslide

Trump Calls For "Election Observers" To "Stop Crooked Hillary Rigging" The Vote

zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-13/trump-calls-election-observers-stop-crooked-hillary-rigging-vote

> s a g e

>He is going to win in a landslide

LMAO.
Face reality, user. you are losing hard in every poll, even in polls from sources that are known to be pro-republican

glad you are back. hows george doing. he looks a little pale lately...

>Anyone who doesnt believe Trump is a political genius who will win in a landslide is a paid shill.

I don't truly believe what I posted. I made it up. I didn't contemplate at all what I wrote on. I added the hitler, talkative, minorities cliche buzzwords I have heard. Thats how simple it is to be liberal.
lulz

People need to understand that trump's stupidity is legit dangerous. there was never a presidential candidate this stupid.

Have fun reading how careless he plans to be with fucking nukes:

thehill.com/policy/defense/274730-trump-says-he-would-not-take-nuclear-off-the-table-in-any-situation

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/290217-scarborough-trump-asked-about-adviser-about-using-nuclear

changing proxies a bit, are we?

you can't change peoples existing ideology but you can insert a new one

You didn't get the sarcasm? All satire solely for the chuckles

Was it sarcasm or just kinda sarcasm, though? :^)

sage

guys just....have a smoke and relax....jeez...

I actually want Trump to win and hope all of you bastards vote for him, but this board is becoming a bit stale with it's unwavering belief in the God Emperor.

post counter is relative to threads, new friend.

Fuck, that room is packed af! I think that's the biggest Hillary rally so far.

hey faggot how about responding to me btfoing your misuse of logical fallacies

here's the relevant posts you shill faggot
you have no counter to this, do you? N O P E

Trump is a legit genius shills have no concept of his mastery of logic and reason.. they can only throw poop

Yep, the 14 million votes were all ironic too

I just want to see what he counters with.

He won't because shills aren't in the business of actually putting together any kind of argument. See: cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm

sage goes in options, newfag

>flag

hilary is dementic criminal, yall retards should vote for her

>Spaghetty muncher being retarded as always

I'll let u join us but u must disavow

loved him in the primaries, kinda meh now

that must be way more than Hillary got, right?

Really make you think Guess I am a #hillbilly now

I used to support Drumpf, and so did my friends. Until we realized that bigotry wasn't okay. Now that we've come to understand the real problems that face America today, we're #RidingWithHilly

I used to support Drumpf. and so did my friends. Until we realized that bigotry wasn't okay. Now that we've come to understand the real problems that face America today, we're #RidingWithHilly

Posting simultaneously from phone on cell network and computer on home network.

This isn't new anymore, idiot

Ayano a slut

Anything is better than hillary.

I supported him but I realized that Wall Street is right. Russia is a threat and we need to go to war with them. Corruption is no big deal, all politicians do it, so it's not a problem that Hillary does it too. Everyone only picks on her because she's a strong independent woman who built her career in politics all by herself with no help from a man.

Of course. Anyone who unironically supports this demagogic asshole is guaranteed to have a sub 100 iq

oh wait i'm wrong you have the same id on both posts

my bad. shill doubleposting because he's a newfag

DELETE

It's ok, we were all new at some point

A
DICKSUCKING
NAUGHTY
LIL
SLUT

Go back to vn and find yourself some pure waifu you slut, LMAOing @ ur life lmao.

Norway supports Trump

Oh shit its the mastershill.

Gotta admit, you know how to argue from every angle.

You're still a slimy jew, but atleast you're good at it.

Go to bed Sakurako

Uhh, yeah, it's all ironic, you know, voting for Trump, thinking Hittler was a good guy, Jews rulling the world...
It's all ironic, get it. For the Memes and such.

yeeah, it's just "for the lulz", eh?