soros.dcleaks.com/
soros.dcleaks.com/
soros.dcleaks.com/
soros.dcleaks.com/
soros.dcleaks.com/
soros.dcleaks.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

soros.dcleaks.com/
bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/person.asp?personId=1492034&privcapId=2522804
docs.google.com/viewerng/viewer?url=http://soros.dcleaks.com/fview/USA/tab-5-funding-strategy-to-seize-this-transformative-moment-final.pdf
docs.google.com/viewerng/viewer?url=http://soros.dcleaks.com/fview/USA/nshr-2011-docket-iii-combined.pdf
docs.google.com/viewerng/viewer?url=http://soros.dcleaks.com/fview/USA/tab-5-comprehensive-immigration-reform-memo-to-usp-board.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump?

⭐ have a star

bump

>it's real
>a day before the day of the croak
is it truly finally happening lads?

Where's the fucking leak, OP?

bump
wtf

WHOAH FUCK THAT'S A LOT OF DOCUMENTS

What is this

Seems fake

It's fucking nothing.

>soros.dcleaks.com/
>click tabs by country
>???
>profit

What's Day of the Croak?

Will posting the link to Twitter be enough?

>hundreds of documents
>nothing

I mean, possibly, but it's way too soon to say that. Gonna start going over some of this.

>tfw got named after that saint
>tfw no dragons to slay

Tomorrow is the day of the great Croak.

Anything on Steven Mnuchin, Trumps Finance Chairman that received $1 billion from Soros to start Dune Capital?

bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/person.asp?personId=1492034&privcapId=2522804

>MFW he's a real life Bond villain

Ribbit, ribbit, motherfucker.

Soros and the Rothschild's aren't challenging enough?

Checked. PRAISE KEK!

The beginning of normie genocide.

The NEET shall inherit the Earth.

the less slacktivism you do the better we can handle this without twitter retards

>soros.dcleaks.com/

I need all the docs at once, someone hook up the bulk dump

Lizards aren't dragons

[spoiler]And neither are wyverns[/spoiler]

Don't forget a pagan god that eats children

>No screenshots
Honeypot confirmed

I also got this one yesterday.

will this even have any impact in the media? will any popular news outlet apart from maybe RT or FOX give this publicity?

This one seems interesting:

docs.google.com/viewerng/viewer?url=http://soros.dcleaks.com/fview/USA/tab-5-funding-strategy-to-seize-this-transformative-moment-final.pdf

whats going on in here. who supplied the leaks? this isnt wikileaks

I never visited the link

PRAISE KEK

I'm gonna upload a dump once I finish grabbing it all.

>flag
yeah like you aint gonna delete half of it and censor most of the important stuff

Praise Kek

Check em

Jews always reveal themselves at the final moment before it collapses.

GUYS I FOUND SOMETHING
How do I link it? it has to do with Ukraine.

>flag

screenshot it

The source of the leaks has been identified.

Economic Equity
>Geoffery (((Canada)))
Eternal leaf strikes again

What did he mean by this?

oy vey, I would never do that on Tisha B'Av

>MFW ITS FUCKING REAL

Good. Fuck that old fucking faggot. Worthless cunt

cap it, post it?

THE MADMAN
HOW CAN HE KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Czech'd

they're already leaked tons of shit

doesn't matter if no one cares m8

they're all signed onto the globalist agenda come hell or high water

see:

and now what ? the people who should won't care..but hey we can make threads about it for 2 days..yay

Check this out. It's

>/Ukraine and Europe/greece/tor ukraine debate mapping greece .docx

kek is in this thread..

Is this the beginnings of massive leaks?

Is that why snowden went dark? To coordinate massive unveiling of the dark powers?

Someone PLEASE find ties to the remain campaign in the UK.

I want to see what this cunt was saying about it

Another of interest. See page 29:

docs.google.com/viewerng/viewer?url=http://soros.dcleaks.com/fview/USA/nshr-2011-docket-iii-combined.pdf

> The suspicion of homegrown terrorism cast over American Muslim communities since 9/11 has created a challenging and stressful environment for AMEMSA leaders. AMCLI equips individuals and the organizations they represent to counter discriminatory policies, engage their communities in civic action, and speak out against bigotry. AMCLI is unique in providing a confidential space in which American Muslim leaders can openly and honestly discuss national security issues that affect their communities and craft solutions. These conversations help fellows from diverse backgrounds, geographical locations, and areas of expertise understand the policies, as well as the civil and human rights challenges, that have materialized since 9/11. Fellows also learn about current efforts underway to protect the rights of Muslims across America and explore ways to involve their organizations and communities.

>666

My body is ready for the Great Croak

bump don't let it slide

will i find my waifu this year?

Digits confirm!!! Praise kek!!

B-b-b-bumping

Thank you for correcting the record. Nothing to see here goyim, go back to talking about why millennials won't buy cars

Will world end tommorow

confirmed :

Has Kek every predicted anything?

With digits and dates?

Just finished reading all the emails. Literally nothing significant on it. No need to keep pursuing anons.

inb4 soros eats polonium soup

is my degeneracy permanent?

yeah im sure about that

Kek

It was a good attempt but at this point leaf posting is ahead.

Yes, but I never download the confirmation compilation images.

lmao they just changed this page to erase Soros Fund Management LLC since I posted this link in 2 threads.

>Trump shills aren't real they said
>Soros isn't deeply involved in the Trump campaign they said.

WHERE IS THE DOWNLOAD ALL BUTTON?!

Nothing will happen as a result of any of these leaks.

Another of interest:

docs.google.com/viewerng/viewer?url=http://soros.dcleaks.com/fview/USA/tab-5-comprehensive-immigration-reform-memo-to-usp-board.pdf

> Over the last six months alone, the Reform Immigration FOR America Campaign, with funding from multiple sources besides OSI...

> A faith-led mass mobilization in Washington, DC in March and activism that helps to build the immigration movement in general. For example, urging people to attend a rally or write letters to oppose the anti-immigrant efforts of Joe Arpaio or workplace raids.

Is there no purpose for life?

> Report will
> Provide a brief account of how Russia
So this is how all the bullshit gets in there. Soros puts it in a guys contract that he has to find dirt on Russia, and whether it's there or not the guy has to put it in or he doesn't get paid.

Then we all WWIII

Fucking international politics is basically a Larp at this point.

I understand

CHIZECKED

>88
>don't count on it
shit pic desu

I have an extremely high IQ (143) so I was able to process the emails at a much faster rate than the normal person. Nothing out of the ordinary on the emails. You can trust me.

Will I fight in the Great American Race War?

TOO MANY REPEATERS TO HANDLE.

Here's how the page looked like not even 30 minutes ago.

ITT: Soros Damage Control

bamp

Does Kek exist?

This is nothing. Treasonous terrorist helping Russia to prevent Hillary from being elected.
George.

Will Yellowstone explode as predicted?

I have an extremely high IQ (206) so I was able to process your post at a much faster rate than a normal person. I have detected that based off of your diction and syntax that you are most assuredly an absolute (((faggot))).

How can you even question Him at this point, apostate?

Do I need vpn to download? Don't want to get on the bad side of the kike

Anyone find anything about the DNC or Hillary? Great for the /cfg/.