2042. It's been 30 years since the first plane crash. I think back on that day, of the men I lost, of the call I made...

>2042. It's been 30 years since the first plane crash. I think back on that day, of the men I lost, of the call I made. I was young, cocky, naive. Ignorant of what was to come. It seems almost funny, how little we knew, how we still dared to hope. People try to rebuild today, yeah, try to rebuild the agency but I think we know that its dead, we're all dead. Dr. Pavel is a distant memory, did he exist at all? Bane I last saw at what remains of Washington D.C. but that was 15 years ago at least. We locked eyed for a moment and kept walking, there's nothing left to say. The conversation ended when my men brought him on board. But still my mind goes back to that airfield, where I stood, waiting for him. Back then I said I was CIA. Heh...now I'm all that's left of it.

>I've finally become ... the CIA

Has memescience gone too far? Great pasta, OP

10/10

It's too bad the meme won't live. But then again, who does?

All those memes will be lost in time... like tears in rain. Time to try.

>tfw the universe will die but baneposting won't

stop posting this dead unfunny meme

Your temperature seems a little high friendo

If I remove the universe will you collapse?

kek

>Tfw being a hothead is also part of baneposting
>these 2 elements have become like some sort of symbiosis
Like the ying yang

thanks family

nothing keeps me going more than a good banepost

Finally, some originality to this stale, dead, Reddit horse

Leave ush.

>samefag: the thread

Happy birthday The Dark Knight Rises directed by Christopher Nolan!

Babe?

I feel as though in order to understand the ulterior mechanisms of Baneposting we must first try and elaborate why certain types of people exists, and also the purpose of dialogue such as "big guy..." ? In total honest to god truth, I've spent countless hours of my life pondering these questions

TELL ME ABOUT KANE! WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK?

Do you FEEL in charge?

Bane Runner would be great, CiA hunting down a rogue big guy and all

The Fire rises brothers