What does Sup Forums think of Candy?

What does Sup Forums think of Candy?

She's a Sweetie

chink/10

She's a gook, not a chink.

for you

Should've had some character development. I feel like she and possibly also Grenda might have gotten some development in season 3, had it happened.

Doesent matter, her accent makes my ears bleed anyway

What was the point of this.

She's a dork.

Fanservice

>Has a respectable sense of humour by the show's standards.
>Voiced by the same person who voiced BMO.
>Gets to smack a monster in the last episode.
>Resourceful and smart.
>Nice addition to a line of characters who wear glasses.

Have some Candy! (Pun intended)

just another example of wasted potential by Alex McManlet
>have some cute but rare Dipper and Candy interaction
>smart, inventive, shares some interests with Dipper
>shaft her in favor of Grenda, and dedicate an entire episode to shitting on Dipper/Candy as a ship by having Dipper/Mabel/Candy/etc acting out of character and a bullshit reason for having Candy lose interest
>out Alex as a closeted racist by having his boy toy avatar Dipper seem repulsed by Candy for no apparent explanation except for her being a different race

All the shit that plagued this episode was worth it for this scene.

It was too cute to handle.

Candy is not a whale dick

Candy is so suave.

Candy sucks whale dick.

Now you're getting it. Standy forever!

>Beemo

Like everything else in this shitshow. Could be interesting, wasted on nonsense.

Wendy is better.

Pacifica is best girl all others are crap

Not a fan.

slutty feet

She was okay until they gave her her own episode and then she went from smart friend to Mary Sue.

She finally got an episode that slightly focused on her.

But it was a shit episode. Tragic.

the character I never expect I will going to like. Also, she is a one huge dork.

aye dios mio santa cachucha madre de dios ...,

i wanna stick my peepee in her.

>this is supposed to be that japanese posing-for-photo fetish thing
>i thought it was sarcastic finger quotes at first

gravity falls high school

>Robin will never be real

>the body swap moment
>Dipper (Candy) looks so happy
>While, Candy (Dipper) looks so anxious
fun time
they should swap the voice as well, to maximize the effect.

Wasted potential, just like everything else gf related

Dream girl.

Temmie+Candy (from an user in earlier drawthread)

I forget, did the bodys keep the original voices (No matter who is in Dippers body they still sound like Dipper) or did they just half ass it and give up?

>"I have my innocence back!"

And then McGucket ran out of the room and into town, using his little asian girl body to solicit rough anonymous sex from older men.

i hated the episode, i was loving it until the forced date thing. have had this shit happen to me more than once, it feels horrible. you are then blamed for a stranger insecurities without you ever doing jack shit to them.
also, what the fuck was with dipper being so cowardly in this episode, all other episode he is scared, but not a coward. the reason that he and mabel manage to fix so much shit is because they are brave, but they had to shit on him for a "respect women when picking up girls" like dipped didn't need to get the fuck over his crush. also, wht the fuck was with that. his crush for her wasn't mentioned once ever since the rejection, then it suddenly resurfaces here and keeps coming on the end of the series.

>out Alex as a closeted racist by having his boy toy avatar Dipper seem repulsed by Candy for no apparent explanation except for her being a different race

If Wendy is any kind of indication of his type, it's not really at all surprising that he isn't attracted to a girl that's basically her polar opposite.

>Candy Chiu doing the ahegao face

So good she made Grenda a borderline untenable character.

>Lauren Faust

Bean flavoured shitpost.

>the ship that makes the least amount of sense is by far the cutest
damn shame

Surely you mean Mabel and Dipper? Since they're family and also completely different people.
Candy and Dipper makes perfect sense, they're both relatively conscientious and intelligent people that would play off each other well.
Although for some reason I prefer Pacifica and Dipper, since they seem like they have a genuine affection for one another.

I can't believe it's come to the point where I'm actually writing this.

theres that one fan trailer that made roadside attraction about stan and dipper getting together. it was better.

Voices transferred too in this episode. Maybe if it was just Dipper and Mabel who swapped, they would have tried impersonations, but since so many was swapped they probably stuck with the safe route.

She's very cute, too bad the only episode that focused on her was a shitty one. She needed a good episode to catapult her popularity like Pacifica got with Northwest Manor.

>share the same voice
>both are green (main color scheme)
>both are weird
I don't think that is a coincidence.

Roadside attraction was garbage episode and shot her right into shit tier

Nothing says fun like watching a decent character get shafted for the retarded comedy relief who only appears alongside one of the main characters who is also the comedy relief!

Who the fuck thought adding Grenda alongside Mabel was a good idea?

>Who the fuck thought adding Grenda alongside Mabel was a good idea?
the writers? By the way, Candy reminds me one of my favorite manga character, who becomes a irrelevant joke despite having a great potential to be an ass kicker.

it kinda make sense that Alex spent surprisingly little time on explaining the inspiration/concept art for Wendy. He basically said that she is the "cool kids children looks up to", and thats it. Hugh, spend quite some episodes on her, eh? Don't hide it.

who would grunkle stan be?

>anybody on Earth actually shipping Candip to be pandered to

Funny joke.

It's actually kind of weird how unpopular that pairing is.

I am pretty sure Alex said Grunkle Stan is based off his uncle.

It actually makes way more sense than I don't know every single other pairing that dominates the fandom. Yet no one gives a shit.

I mean Wendy is too old at this age and never showed interest and outside of a single episode Pacifica is a cunt and she and Dipper hate each other to say nothing of the endless nonsensical incest, triangle, and dyke shipping parade. Candy and Dipper dating makes a lot of sense. But outside of a handful of pictures of it there's jack shit although it's one of the only pairings that could really happen.

Only one that's true isn't pictured (Lauren Faust as Wendy).

Beside shipping, I can easily imagine them as close friends, or, some geeks. Their nerdiness is so intense, I can actually smell it.

lets grow some mustache!