Can you legally do this in your country?

Can you legally do this in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2016/06/29/man-convicted-in-nanny-cam-new-jersey-home-invasion-beating-gets-life-term.html
cbsnews.com/news/new-jersey-nanny-cam-home-invasion-beating-verdict/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are both the clerk and the robber (maybe even the door man) both on the phone during the robbery?

Yes.

Absolutely.

Why does he start taking off his gloves?

South Africa? ???

Your brain does weird things when you get shot

my guess he might have lost blood so he's starting to go into shock/feel cold.. so he thinks taking gloves off might help? idk.

Shoot a nigger? Of course.

yup

No, murder is not legal in this country.

close, its in Georgia, USA if i recall correctly

canadians dont like to lose

Yes you could because the robbers have a gun.

We had a case like this one/two years ago. Elderly couple owned a jewelry store, man had purchased an illegal firearm after a robbery 5 years ago. He's being held at gunpoint in the front of their store by two men, wife shoots and kills both robbers with her husband's gun from the back.

Man gets convicted to 3 months jail and 100 hours of community service because he owned the gun that saved his life. We even had the family of the robbers protest at the store because their boys didn't do nothing. The fucking audacity of these people.

No. There was a case where an Indian guy shot at these 2 robbers as they broke into his shop. He was charged with assault with deadly weapon and there was debate over his actions in the media for weeks.

No, but i can legally do this.

yeah but the woman didn't get convicted?

tb.h that sounds like he is just being punished for breaking a set law, 3 months for an illegal firearm is pretty minor.

Is this real?

Honestly what the fuck? Why wasnt there a strong white christian man there to protect her from this darkineese filth?

cuz shes a niggerlover

i wish i could do both

So he can claim he dindu nuffin like OJ Simpson.

was he jewish? funny thing is that even in the most antigun states in america theres always an exemption for "diamond merchants" their lobbying for special rights over goys is absolute

stay in brazil please.

feels nice knowing a nigger was brought to justice in my state

which indian ? dot or feather. reason for.debate because he wasnt an evil white male im sure

DINDU NUFFIN

cept try to kill you

I live in the US and I would be tried for murder if I did this against a Dindu(nuffin).

You described almost half of our criminal situation. This european justice system is really fucked up.

>If you kill your enemies they win
A

Holy fuck that's absolutelt brutal. He deserves life in prison for that.
Also, who was filming? Security system?

hello massachusetts

FUCKING

How old are they?

What's the story on this? Was she a coalburner or was it just a random break-in?

Need to know whether to feel sorry or not.

I love videos of nigs chimping out and getting btfo

Yes.

Technically it's illegal to own a gun for self defense.
But you are allowed to kill people for self defense with an illegal gun.

It was a break-in. Notice the white kid.

Random break-in

We don't need to because we never get robbed. We don't need guns to feel safe. Probably a concept an American can not comprehend.

Damn, I was close. When I saw a fat guy run out in boxers with a pistol, I was immediately thinking this happened in Florida.

Yes

they are 18 years old

LEAF

>We don't need guns to feel safe

Because you're wrapped up in your bull's big strong arms?

Cali, but what's the difference.

Dot. The reason for debate was, and I'm paraphrasing, "just because someone breaks into a store doesn't mean they should be at risk of losing their life." In Canada, it doesn't matter if you are Poo in Loo or evil white man, the safety of the criminal trumps the rights of the victim.

There was another case from the pisshole called Toronto. A guy came home and saw his front door busted open. He grabs a hammer and creeps upstairs. He goes into his mother's room and sees the thief, turns on the lights, and whacks him in the chest. Pins him until the police come. He was charged for attempted murder. Guy broke some ribs.

Shit. Is. Fucked.

no because they don't have a 40% non white population who has access to guns

No but the government will pay to get my cock chopped off.

Well that was until you fucked it up and let niggers and Ahmed into your country

Soon enough you will pray that you had all the guns in the world.

The full video shows the husband playing with the kid for a bit, kissing his wife, then heading off to work a few minutes before this happened

It makes the niggers actions seem way worse

>This european justice system is really fucked up.

What's fucked up about it?

Guns are regulated.
But self defense it a right.

It was a perfectly reasonable punishment for illegal gun ownership.
And killing the robbers wasn't a crime.

No, it's illegal to own a weapon for self-defence and you're not allowed to kill/harm people in self-defence.

Finnish """justice""" system, ladies and gents.

wow what a big tough guy

>seriously though I hope he gets a lethal injection

she looks asian

Yes. In fact, it's encouraged in my part of the country.

Is that how the bull/cuck relationship works?
I did not know that.

kek

That chick's fuckin' hot now.

No, the criminal has the human right to hold you on gun point and take all your shit, you are not entitled to take another man's life even if that man is about to take yours.

Owning the gun: Not for self-defense purposes.
Having the gun readily available: No.
Firing it in self-defense: Yes.

How should you know?

Swedes are pretty cucked here too.

Ironically enough, for some reason they actually try to import nigs from Chicago & people from Somalia into the areas they live in the US. It gets them into dangerous situations alot.

I unironically hope you stay safe. You may be safe in Sweden atm, but if you keep importing your African and "asian" friends, you guys are going to be in deep shit. Then sadly you'll need guns to keep your families safe

Carolinas through to the southwest are free, brah. And the northwest.

Ever seen the pictures?
She's like 24 or something now.

Young enough to make you a pedo

He's rustling you. And yes a Swede may kill people in self defence with a handgun and not go to jail for it. It will be very hard to motivate why you had the handgun with you to the store though since it's either a sports weapon or hunting weapon.

SOON

This should get you started. Random home invasion. He beat the shit out of her and threw her down the basement stairs in front of her daughter there on the couch, infant son upstairs. Ran off with some shit including her wedding ring. Last I knew he was serving 30yrs.

foxnews.com/us/2016/06/29/man-convicted-in-nanny-cam-new-jersey-home-invasion-beating-gets-life-term.html

Fucking RIP
Feels badman.png

16 in fact.

no. Robbery is illegal in the U.S.

what do the stars mean

>30yrs for assault

mfw Murica

>this

Georgia has the worst niggers and the other than that makes me feel better than watching those damned coons run for their lives is to see that white man put a bullet through their nigger heads.

Citation needed

I wonder if he told the nigger "welp you didnt thought I had a gun and you were gonna die now didn't you?"or something smark like that before calling the police.

This makes me so angry.

how many records were corrected

das rare mane

What a piece of shit. Thanks for the intel, yankeebro

All niggers must die

Please tell me this guy is not still alive...?

Sounds about right. Lived in MA for years. Oh you want a gun? Drop $400 on this class. There were a bunch of hoops, entire point of it is to turn you off to the idea of acquiring a firearm. Worked on me. NH resident now.

not even close bby

Was recently acquitted of attempted murder.

cbsnews.com/news/new-jersey-nanny-cam-home-invasion-beating-verdict/

I love it too

german law student here. gnereally spoken yes. self-defense laws are "sharp" (wordly translation) here. even leftists don't wanna change this

>Afghanistan is semi rare

Wew I see that marine fag posting all the tine

>you should let feral niggers just run wild through your cities with no consequences

They are still ultra violent even with current sentencing guidelines. If anything it needs to be worse, not lighter

Also, they consider the past offences you have committed when deciding your jail time. When people talk about the difference of prison sentences between blacks and whites in the US they neglect to mention the fact that many of blacks are career criminals who do this shit over and over

Someone who does something like this doesn't just do it once in life

thought it he could get the mask and gloves off that he'd be able to pull a mike brown

>mfw probably had like 20 priors
fucking retard
go finish prepping the bull for your wife

ya literally in the fucking article
his record "...included 38 arrests and 17 felony convictions"
nigger should be hanged instead

We should just sterilize prisoners. I'm not sure where the cut-off should be, but if you're some useless piece of shit, you shouldn't have kids.

I agree with you that he should have been publicly hung

>thinks Swedes dread rape

It's not his fault years of frustration at anti-black, pro-white economic policies and society came to a head in such an unfortunate way

I see that too. What the fuck is going on?