Is Donald Trump really the most masculine candidate in the race?

Sup Forums likes to call Donald Trump the """alpha masculine candidate""", but let me ask you this.

How many mountains did Donald Trump climb?
Gary Johnson has climbed all seven of the Seven Summits: Mount Everest (pic related), Mount Elbrus, Denali, Mount Kilimanjaro, Aconcagua, Mount Vinson, and Carstensz Pyramid—the tallest peaks in Asia, Europe, North America, Africa, South America, Antarctica, and Oceania respectively.

How many miles has Donald Trump run in one go? Gary Johnson once ran 100 miles (160 km) in 30 consecutive hours in the Rocky Mountains.

Did Donald Trump complete the Bataan Memorial Death March at White Sands Missile Range in New Mexico, in which participants traverse a 26.2 mile course through the desert, many of them in combat boots and wearing 35-pound packs? Gary Johnson did.

Did Donald Trump build his own home with his own two hands? Gary Johnson did.

Did Donald Trump compete three times at the Ironman World Championship in Hawaii, registering his best time for the 2.4-mile (3.9 km) swim, 112-mile (180 km) bike ride, and 26.2-mile (42.2 km) marathon run in 1999 with 10 hours, 39 minutes, and 16 seconds? Gary Johnson did.

How many triathlons and marathons has Donald Trump participated in? Gary Johnson's already done too many to count.

Gary Johnson is the most physically and mentally fit candidate and as such is the least likely to suffer health issues during his term. You need a president who is capable of taking whatever the world will throw at them, and Gary Johnson is definitely capable.

Sorry Dahnald.

Other urls found in this thread:

ibtimes.com/gary-johnson-libertarian-presidential-nominee-talks-about-climbing-seven-summits-his-2383490
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah but I ate 21 Pizza Rolls once. So I'm pretty sure I win.

Donald.

Jej

if johnson climbed all those mountains why didn't he turn them into libertarian states

Why be satisfied with walking up a hill, when Trump can make whole continents tremble.

He climbed a mountain for each Libertarian vote.

Hi guys, It's Gary Johnson here

Just posting pictures of my awesome lifestyle

see, I'm a libertarian, and I believe in small government, but that didn't stop me from taking a couple hundred grand a year as governor so that I can do cool shit like spend a hundred grand to take a glorified day hike up mt everest with a bunch of other douchebags

and even though I'm libertarian, my running mate doesn't believe in the 2nd amendment

and ps- black lives matter

plus mexicans ples come over border and vote me

thankyou

if I was american I would start #stretchingforJohnson

>qualifications?
>our guy calls people names
>my guy climbed a mountain!

I'm voting for a president. Not some retarded version of a beauty-pageant queen.

>Denali
triggered

The biggest mountain of all when he fucked your mom and survived.

You mean the two-time governor who lowered taxes and vetoed more than 700 bills that would have introduced more unnecessary spending?

So this is the shill talking point of the day?

saying gary johnson is masculine is like saying justin trudeau is

Are these Gary Johnson facts true? I think libertarianism is a complete meme ideology, but that's pretty impressive for a politician all the same.

if half of the trump voters voted for gary johnson now because of that, then hillaries chances of winning would increase, if all of trump voters voted for him because of that fact, gary johnson would win.

However its unrealistic to expect all trump voters to switch to gary johnson therefore each trump voter going to gary would increase the chances of hilary winning.

Conclusion, not a wise idea to vote for gary. Also since you're a shill and you're on garys side, pollers automatically become suspicious of gary.

Trump can pay people to do all these things.

Johnson btfo

>Seven Summits
>Not the more technically challenging Seven Second Summits
Fucking dropped.

Yes.

ibtimes.com/gary-johnson-libertarian-presidential-nominee-talks-about-climbing-seven-summits-his-2383490

Garry Johnson is a faggot and New Mexico is the worst state in the four corners.

>not eating the whole bag in one sitting

>Climb mountain with Oxygen mask
Ok

You know that's wrong.

>le epic maymay show
Have you ever been to New Mexico? It's literally full of drunk indians and mexicans who will crash their $300 beater pickup into you on the highway and get into a fistfight with you over it afterwards.

Fuck New Mexico.