Speaking to the magazine, Boyega said: ‘There are no black people in Game Of Thrones...

>Speaking to the magazine, Boyega said: ‘There are no black people in Game Of Thrones. You don’t see one black person in Lord Of The Rings. I ain’t paying money to always see one type of person on-screen.

>‘You see different people from different backgrounds, different cultures, every day. Even if you’re racist, you have to live with that. We can ruffle up some feathers.’

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20170718211540/http://www.gq.com/story/john-boyega-star-wars-detroit-and-robert-downey-jr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WE

He meant, "You should hire black people because of their skin color. No, I'm not racist: I just think certain people should be hired based on their skin color."

>I ain't paying money
>black guy

It checks out.

Aren't Sallador Saan and Missandei black? Grey Worm too. That's as many token blacks as Black Panther has token whites.

He's a virtue signaling brit bong nigger.

>I ain’t paying money to always see one type of person on-screen.
You pay for the story, world and characters you dumb black.
The color of their skin shouldn't matter you fucking ape.

>if it's not diverse enough it's not entertaining

powerful, & really made me think

Why is a British black guy trying to talk with American slang? This whole response seems like something his PR guys told him to say.

literally racism

i bet he's gonna love black panther, it's full of niggers who can't act like himself

All I hear is ook ook, bananas when he speaks.

Reminder that Missandei and Greyworm are mulattos and that the last black person on GoT was Salladhor Saan

One drop rule applies both ways, SWEETIE.

fucking idiot
star wars was decent mess before disney got their jew claws into it

>I aint paying money to see

Ok fine so don't pay money to see movies you dont want to see. It's as simple as that and nobody is forcing you to watch it. Nobody got upset when Soul Plane or Barbershop had all black casts so shut the fuck up u faggot

Could you post the source, please

web.archive.org/web/20170718211540/http://www.gq.com/story/john-boyega-star-wars-detroit-and-robert-downey-jr

I hate that I have to watch the new Star Wars with this ugly piece of shit in it since Star Wars is pretty much a part of my family tradition and it would be cuntish of me not to go with them to the new releases. If it were up to me I would not go see them. What an asshole.

>media based on medieval Europe has predominantly European characters
Here's a crazy thought: why don't you make your own nigger show based on medieval niggerdom? Then you can cast as many niggers as you want

Of course doing that requires hard work, creativity, and talent, so I can understand why holding out your hand might be preferable

>Speaking to the magazine, Boyega said: "OOGA BOOGA MUH *click* *click* MUH DIK MUHFUGGA EEK EKK OOK OOK"

Huh. Profound words from an intelligent young man.

>Less than 10% of the western population
>"WHY THERE'S NO BLACKS EVERYWHERE IN MY MOVIES REEEEEEEEE"

Really perpetuating the stereotype of the dumb nigger. There have been plenty of black people in Game of Thrones. You could make an argument that they were/are not prominent characters, but you can't simply deny their existence.

Off-hand there is: Missandei, Xaro Xoan Daxos, Salador Sahn, Hizdar Zo Loraq, Grey Worm, etc.

There are plenty of blacks in GoT you stupid nigger, all better actors than you too, now shut the fuck up and dance for us you ape.

lol tv board muh racism politics nu Sup Forums good film like capeshit superhero movies da best XD

>What did he mean by this?

It's really simple, everything has to appeal them:

>they add one black character
>"GoT only has ONE black character"
>they add 3 more
>"GoT only has three black characters and a lot of white characters. One of the black character is evil. Clearly racist"
>they add 10
>"GoT white/black proportions 4:1 now that they did the atrocious thing of killing a black character"
>they kill every white character, now it's a full black show
>"Is GoT racist? A crapsack world full of black people... it's clearly an allegory being the hidden message: '"a world is shit without white saviors'"

You cannot win against them.

HBO and GRRM are already working on adapting an African fantasy series.

I really only go to movies in the theater that it seems really unlikely that blacks would want to see.
All that hooting and hollering.

People like him don't care about stories. They just care about their hour or two of escapism, it's really pathetic. They could give a fuck about character arcs, motifs. As long as they see someone who looks like them on screen, they can vicariously live through them more so than someone who doesn't look like them. Fucking philistines.

Go home reddit

>DAAAYYYUMM OH-HO-HO-HO
>AAAOOHHHH SHIT NIGGUH NO NIGGUH AAHHHHHH
I'm black and I hate seeing movies with other black people.

What slang? The only thing that's non-standard there is ain't and that's pretty universal.

Is he confusing real life with fantasy?

He's just trying to be relevant. Is he not making enough money?

>I ain’t paying money to always see one type of person on-screen
How will Marvel ever recover?