>1000AD
>Honoring your lineage and nation are of the utmost importance of any man

>1500AD

>2000AD

>2016AD
>Honoring your lineage and nation are the greatest evils in the world
>Society will condemn you for "being on the wrong side of history" for flying your national flag

Reminder that you were born too early to explore space. Too late to explore the Earth. Just in time to witness everything your forebears held sacred be torn down and shit on in the name of the craven.

There will be no heroic rallying speech. No happy, victorious ending. You will either die with dishonor, or with a noose around your neck, thus ending your entire biological lineage.

Welcome to 2016, Sup Forums :)

> 500BC, 0AD, 500AD, 1000AD
>the concept of the nation
retard

Yeah well even if it was not theorized, nations did exist since the invention of writing.

What are empires for 500 alex

Wtf i want a gf now and have a son

>2000AD
This concept died in the West in 1945. We're seeing the pushback against the Marxist insanity that has dominated the narrative since then, though.

change nation with homeland and it will work for every age

Nation or no, organic ethnic states existed. Which is in stark contrast to the modern conception of multicultural market segments marked by arbitrary borders.

Of course the nation that was brutalized and subjugated by any guy and his friends armed with pointy sticks would say that.

In b4 Murican Im a Dane, Danes were united far before 1000 AD.

>Living a Cuckold™ country

dude what?!? roman empire was all about state's philosphy.

>lying to prove your point

>>Honoring your lineage and nation are the greatest evils in the world
>>Society will condemn you for "being on the wrong side of history" for flying your national flag
Maybe you should move to a real country, like Quebec.

>of any man
I can assure you, illiterate dirt poor peasants aka 95% of the population of any pre-industrial state didn't really give a fuck.

The concept of 'nation' did not exist before 1789 dicknuts

>1648

Not the textbook definition, but we did have kingdoms and "states." Even ancient Greeks knew what a state was. Thebans were not Argives. Fucking twat.

> Believing your sociology professor

No, nations were not invented by the treaty of Westphalia.

Tacitus knew what a nation was. As did Plato. Hell even Homer knew.

>Honoring your lineage and nation

Uses a picture of someone who died fighting for another nation than his own.

But the Rohirrim were essentially vassals- subject to the whims of Gondor.

nations are just groups of people with similar goals.

It's why even when talking about South Africa you can say things like "Zulu Nation" even if the Zulus did not have a specific territory recognized by foreign governments.

Or they Jews referring to the "Jewish nation" before the modern state of Israel existed.

Nations are just groups of people with a shared history and culture and usually genetics.

>Danes were united far before 1000 AD
>This is what Danes believe

1492 here mate. Don't fight History. If you deny the facts, they win.

>500 BC
>lineage
Yeah, the foggy past was like three generations away. Wonder why...

>What are empires for 500 alex
Not nations.

>This concept died in the West in 1945.
Gee, wonder why? Could it be that Faildolf couldn't be happy with himself, but went out to kill all the jews.

>capitalist boogeyman
Yeah, because it's good when people aren't consumers of anything. Then can the tribe rule them.

>Danes were united far before 1000 AD.
Not a good thing. Hitler should've bulldozed Denmark away into the North Sea instead of attacking the Soviet Union.

Your ancestors mostly just cared about harvesting potatoes and sowing degeneracy.

political alliances against orcish barbarians weren't unheard of in fantasy or real life.

Thats where lineage comes into play.

>500AD

>1000AD

>1500AD

I get a feeling there should be Jesus/Muhammad somewhere there.

> nation and 'nation-state' are the same thing

You arguing semantics. Maybe "Nation states" did not exist but a common cultural heritage and the concept of a common people has existed for at the very least all of human history.

>if people do something for a long time it must be good for some stupid reason
>tradition for its own sake is noble and pure!
>we shouldn't judge things based on merit but by shit people did in the past

ayyy lmao

Hahahahahaha.

Try 1812.

This was only true for the upper echelons of society.
Our serf ancestors were no better than beasts, muh dicking and trying to stay alive another day

Honoring your line and nation is important to preserving and perpetuating it. Doing otherwise is suicide en masse.

Merit is a myth.

Who choose who deserve something and who doesnt?

>Thats where lineage comes into play.

but there "lineage" to the Numenorians was a rumor over 10,000yrs. They had no Elvish blood. They were cucked to the High Lords of Gondor.

>I have some quote on a picture that fits my world view, let me post it now but not address anything said, this means I'll be right!

Sure do it if you want, but blindly following / worshiping stuff people practiced in the past for its own sake is dumb. If you find some meaning in it by all means do as you want. Just don't be a cuck to dead people and let them dictate how YOU live.

Someone chose these traditions and shit for your "nation and people and lineage", someone found they had merit, it exists. You should decide for yourself though.

>I have some quote on a picture that fits my world view, let me post it now but not address anything said, this means I'll be right!

No I just can't be fucked to type out an argument to an obvious pants-on-head retard. Nice anime girl collection btw senpai, don't forget to tell mum you're still posting every 5 minutes like you agreed.

>I don't want to type out an argument
Nice argument bro

> actually thinking he presented an argument to begin with

Yet another good thread ruined user, pat yourself on your back and wipe the crumbs away for the next round.

>getting triggered by anime

>thread being ruined by presenting a different opinion

Wew lad. This isn't a safe space senpai

Nations are biological. Jewry is a nation.

What opinion did you express? You just posted incoherent greentext and dank memes. Is this how you spend all your Saturday evenings or? In Australia we usually spend it with friends.

>implying Rome never lost its more majorum although famous Romans bitched about it even before the empire
>implying modern degeneracy appeared in current year

Remember that the (((merchants))) spread the same lies half a century ago. You have to stay vigilant, don't be a defeatist faggot. Most people are still just normal people who are skeptical of SJW dogma.

>empires
If you read books, for example Livy's, you'll know they don't stop cherishing and thinking about their nation after they conquer others.

>incoherent

Sorry if English is too hard for your senpai.

>Is this how you spend all your Saturday evenings or? In Australia we usually spend it with friends.

The irony.