THE AMAZING TRUE HEROIC STORY

OF HOW HITLER LET A BUNCH OF COWARDLY BONGS RUN AWAY WHEN HE COULD'VE EASILY CRUSHED THEM LIKE ANTS

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Indo-Europeans
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunkirk_evacuation
telegraph.co.uk/history/10336126/Nazis-offered-to-leave-western-Europe-in-exchange-for-free-hand-to-attack-USSR.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/May_1940_War_Cabinet_Crisis
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This film needs more diversity. Too many white men. Very problematic

Ah yes, the good old "Hitler let them go on purpose" meme. I like it

>film even admits the tanks stopped
>"oh it was probably just because they wanted to do it from the air"

Hitler was too compassionate for his own good, it led to his downfall. He couldn't abide by slaughtering fellow aryans and so allowed them to escape, hoping to pursue a treaty later on. This is basic history

If only he could have taken a page from a true leader.

True, Hitler was too good for this world.

fuck off wehraboo

English goy are best goy

Wow, a true visionary.

>retreat
>win in Britain
>come back
>win in Europe
>Nazis still mad
loving every laugh

>hey, nothing personal, capitalist

>Disarmed for over a decade
>Economically crippled
>All colonies seized
>Germany still BTFO's France and Britain
>Somehow the whole war comes down to the Eastern Front where 90% of the German forces were sent
C'mon guys, let's admit that we could've just let Russia win the war for us. Lend Lease only made up for 5% of their supplies.

>bongs
>krauts
>aryans
WE

>He couldn't abide by slaughtering fellow aryans and so allowed them to escape, hoping to pursue a treaty later on.

Read Zweites Buch when he became redpilled about the eternal anglo

>win in Europe
>Britain
Pick one, the Brits were only attacking maybe 10% of total German forces. On top of that, they lost their entire empire trying to defeat GERMANY. Sad!

>the eternal anglo
The anglos and aryans are on par as far as white races go.

Aryan was a term for Indo European. This makes the upper caste of the poo in loos partially Aryan.

Anglos are Aryan. Anglo Saxons are descendants of Germanic tribes in Denmark and English descends from the Indo Europeans.

this is actually true though, he didn't slaughter the british when he had a chance because he sought a peaceful ending to the conflict with the west.

This, Hitler didn't want to go to war with the capitalist powers, he wanted war with the Soviets exclusively.
>Inb4 Much Molotov Ribbentrop Non Agression Pact is proof that the fascists and communists were on the same side durrr
No, he went to war with capitalist powers due to the disentgration of Czechoslovakiawas leading to Polish and German tensions among much more.

Truly a man of peace.

>mfw Obama won the Nobel Prize and Hitler didn't

The royal navy would have shrekt any germans on the beaches

Sup Forums pls go back to your circlejerk

Yes, the same Navy that needed to call on civies to do most of the evacuating.

>Aryan was a term for Indo European.
Aryan was a term for those Indo-Europeans who moved into Central and South Asia
Europeans claiming to be Aryans is like Slavs claiming to be Celtics

No Aryans are just indo Europeans.

Nazi ideology was one big meme

I'd like to see you do it neckbeard.

Just like niggers were Egyptians

Lul
Goebbles murdered his children in the same bunker that Hitler popped his brains out
Meanwhile a bunch of his child soldiers were getting obliterated by the soviets in the heart of the third Reich
Eat shit nazi faggot

why didnt hitler just assemble a better surface fleet before the war? wouldn't take much to break through the rn in the channel.

Anglos > Germanic barbarian huns.

They over extended their supply lines you fucking kraut mongrol.

No, Aryans were Indo European. Butthurt street shitter detected.

Do you have brain damage? I never said they weren't but modern Europeans have about as much to do with ancient Aryans as niggers have to ancient Egyptians.

Stop being so edgy, you're scaring the children being starved by the British in India

>Europeans claiming to be Aryans is like Slavs claiming to be Celtics
That's what you said , kek. I think it's you who has brain damage if you can't remember this.

Aryans were a branch of Indo-Europeans.
Indo-Europeans were not just limited to Europe.
Aryans were a branch of Indo-Europeans that established themselves in Central Asia, expanding to the Indian subcontinent, Iran and even to Anatolia. They had fuck all to do with the European continent.
Europeans are not descended from Aryans, they are descended from Indo-European groups like Celts, Germanics and Slavs.
Seriously, get your head checked if you don't understand basic syllogism.

>Aryans
*Proto-Indo-Europeans

>US with the lowest military deaths

Damn. Really makes you think.

"The trio of timelines can be jarring as you figure out how they all fit, and the fact that there are only a couple of women and no lead actors of color may rub some the wrong way."

- USA Today

I think you're failing to understand that we have different definitions of Aryan
You are using the colloquial definition of Aryan versus what the term used to mean previously to WW2
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Indo-Europeans
You're getting butthurt over pointless semantics, it's emberrasing.

>versus what the term used to mean previously to WW2
You mean the definition that was fucking wrong? Like I said, it's WE WUZ tier.

>emberrasing.
Embarrassing.

>Hitler didn't want to go to war with the capitalist powers
Then why did he start a war with Poland knowing that both France and the UK would retaliate?
>leading to Polish and German tensions among much more.
Oh let me guess. Germany invaded Poland because the Polish people where slaughtering German civilians in Poland?

yeah kill them dead all of them so there's no one left

No, they invaded Poland because Poland was threatening to invade the free city of Danzig, and the Germans who had been abused by the Czech government in a Machiavellian strategy to keep both the Germans they inheritted from the sudentland and the slovaks from holding a referundum and seceding from their country. After Benes (president and quasi dictator of Czechoslovakia) was deposed the Poles tried to invade the industrial center of Czechoslovakia and was repelled by German occupation forces who were there to ensure that the Sudentland could be annexed back into Germany (it was formerly a part of Germany before being broken off after the Treaty of Versailles).

After that Polish German tensions rose, and both demanded Danzig, which was a free city protected by the League of Nations. After that things went to shit with negotiations and then the Nazi society non Agression Pact was signed. The Danzig massacre didn't occur until the invasion of Poland.

>Nazi society non Agression Pact was signe
Nazi Soviet non Agression Pact was signed

>Then why did he start a war with Poland knowing that both France and the UK would retaliate?

He thought the brits were fellow aryans he could eventually win over, of course anglos are trecherous cunts

>france would retaliate

Lol

I keep hearing this "Hitler let them escape" thing going around. Any actual, substantial primary sources which support this claim, stormfags?

The failure of Dunkirk should have taught the Germans the limitations of their army and the blitz.

They couldn't have sent their ground forces in to crush the British and French anyways. As their mechanized units were all stopped and waiting for fuel and repair. The infantry didn't have enough trucks to move them and heavy weapons forward.

I bet this movie will ignore the fact, that the French Army fought a hell of a battle, to guard the british retreat.

Allies were waiting for Russia to lose last I checked

>He thought the brits were fellow aryans

So 50 millions people died and Europe got destroyed because of his autism?

>Lol

But Sup Forumstards loves to mention the French declared war on Germany first

>By 21 May, the German forces had trapped the BEF, the remains of the Belgian forces, and three French armies in an area along the northern coast of France. Commander of the BEF, General Viscount Gort, immediately saw evacuation across the Channel was the best course of action and began planning a withdrawal to Dunkirk, the closest location with good port facilities. On 22 May 1940, a halt order was issued by the German High Command, with Adolf Hitler's approval.
Source: the evil white supremacists website known as Wikipedia
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunkirk_evacuation

Hitler himself lmao

Go back to Sup Forums

>assuming this halt was because Hitler wanted the Brits to escape on purpose because he was such a good goy dindu nuffin

Like I said, any actual sources which prove Hitler let them escape out of the kindness of his heart?

>Allies waiting for Russia to lose
Lol yeah they were just "waiting" France didn't surrender and Dunkirk just never happened.

You moron. You absolute fucking idiot. That doesn't say /why/ he issued the order, only that he did. The blitz left his supply lines stretched thin and command was worried about the terrain, not because "he a good boy who only wanted peace"
>On 23 May, Rundstedt had ordered the panzer units to halt, concerned about the vulnerability of his flanks and the question of supply to his forward troops.[40][41][42] He was also concerned that the marshy ground around Dunkirk would prove unsuitable for tanks and he wished to conserve them for later operations (in some units, tank losses were 30–50 percent).[43][44] Hitler was also apprehensive, and on a visit to Army Group A headquarters on 24 May, he endorsed the order
Per your own source

How about the 12 or so times Hitler entreated for peace after Dunkirk? The most famous of these being Rudolph Hess' flight
telegraph.co.uk/history/10336126/Nazis-offered-to-leave-western-Europe-in-exchange-for-free-hand-to-attack-USSR.html

Biggy H fucked up a number of times. He was rubbish

You moron. You absolute fucking idiot. You didn't ask /why/ he issued the order, only whether he did. The blitz left his supply lines stretched thin and command was worried about the terrain, not because "he a good boy who only wanted peace which is why he sued for peace multiple times.

Here is another off of the top of my head
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/May_1940_War_Cabinet_Crisis

no, it was because they run out of fuel you dumb mongrel

irrelevant

Rundstedt is not the only reason Hitler halted , he also halted the Lufwaffe
>The burden of preventing the evacuation was left to the Luftwaffe, who faced opposition from the Royal Air Force, until the order was rescinded on 26 May.
Same source as we have been discussing. The Germans still placed large amounts of pressure onto the Allied forces but it's clear that they weren't looking for the total destruction of the British.

>trusting Hitler with treaties

*Relevant

>85213049
The only thing I overall regret about WWII was that we should have just beat Japan up into the Philippines then accepted a cease-fire, this would have allowed them to crush China, Japan was doing Gods Work over there and it ruined the world overall.

If I had a second wishlist, Germany should have been allowed to become United States of Europe and Europe would have been far more prosperous, we would have a Mars Colony by now.

Also because of these two things the USA would have stayed the humble likable country it was post WW1 and would have not taken such pride in killing and destruction which is not the Christian Way.

This movie would have been better if it was 1/3rd shorter and with actual characters.
Only redeeming quality was the work on the sounds.

>I bet this movie will ignore the fact, that the French Army fought a hell of a battle, to guard the british retreat.
It's acknowledged.

I can just picture the scene with two sassy fat black ladies piloting their boat to help save the honkies.

>We comin' to save you, crackas.
*German plane flies past and shoots near the boat*
>AWW HELL NAWWWW

Never breed.

A pact is not a treaty desu

I laughed but kys anyway

>Then why did he start a war with Poland knowing that both France and the UK would retaliate?
he didnt know you fucking idiot, he thought it was a bluff

Well good seems that you're not a complete idiot.
>they invaded Poland because Poland was threatening to invade the free city of Danzig
I believe it when I read it from a credible source.
So he's an idiot is what you saying? Because when one they UK said
>If you invade Poland then we will declare war on you
He heard
>Invade Poland all you want because we want get involved at all.

So he an idiot is what you're saying?

>that brit jumping and running away from the french blockade shooting at the german

Not bad

>I believe it when I read it from a credible source
Nigger that's pretty basic bitch knowledge about the history of Danzig

nope, reread my comment

It's also basic knowledge that Danzig had a nazi party of their own that did not treat their Polish citizens with kindness.

Like seriously that is the entire reason why the League of Nations came under control of Danzig and it was declared a free city, because the Germans and Poles were bickering about it.

Leave Dunkirk to me

Why won't Hollywood just sack up and make an SS movie?

>visionary
>killed people who wore glasses

Well you know what, Wilhelm II thought that the British was bluffing when they said that they would go to war with Germany if the German army invaded Belgium. We all know how that ended, and if Hitler can't learn from that mistake then he is a idiot..

Yeah the city was extremely contested by the Germans and Poles. Neither side were kind to the other, that is how ethnic tensions work.

>amglo

Aryan was the term they used for themselves in their own language

genetic studies have been done on the ancient egyptians, they are closer to modern day norwegians than modern day sudanese

>wants peace with Britain
>starts dropping bombs on Britain
>denounces Hess as insane and a traitor to be shot on sight, for trying to make peace with Britain

This is how deluded stormfaggots actually are.

"Bring the legend back to life!"

boy one might think entering the war 5 years after it had began and germany already having lost would make a difference

really does fire up the neurons

do you have reading comprehension problems?

Goering assured him that he would destroy the BEF using airpower alone, so Hitler diverted the army to continue the conquest of France.

BACK

TO

BACK

WORLD

WAR

CHAMPS

Do you have an understand problem?
>Wilhelm II thought the British where bluffing, he was proven wrong.
>Hitler thought the British where bluffing and he was also proven wrong, unlike Wilhelm didn't have any examples like Wilhelm II to learn from Hitler did and didn't learn shit. Making him an idiot.

And after more than 70 years the Soviet memorials stand in Berlin as an eternal reminder of this humiliation.

Krauts needs to be reminded