Anyone else feel sorry for guys when they act jealous of white people, I just want to give hapas guys a big big hug

Anyone else feel sorry for guys when they act jealous of white people, I just want to give hapas guys a big big hug

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4Rg_-CFkZVY
youtube.com/watch?v=OkNoURCyjTg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck hapas, they are half white
feel sorry for full asians instead

>feel sorry for people who decide to move to a foreign country and start complaining about not enough asian women there willing to date them

Eradicate all hapas men. Qt grils only.

I feel sorry for full asians too, when asian women say they don't want them I want to give every asian guy a hug

i was born here and lived here my entire life
so i am american :)

I don't need an asian woman, I need a white BF.

You're still fully a member of some ethnicity and can go home and be treated like a king there

Once I was in a bookstore and I saw a group of asian friends talking about depression.
I'm 5'7 but they were only tall enough to reach my chest.
I am constantly bullied because of my height so I just wanted to hug them so bad.

this passes as """white""" in Amerilardia

At least he get laid, unlike some born and bred virgin I know of.

Its not even jealously, their entire identity is built off of shame and humiliation. They are the offspring of a fetish lusting beta father and a traitorous whore mother

I just want to give you all a big hug and tell you you're handsome

1) I would rather be a below average American than a Chinese king
2) Whites cuck Chinese men even in China

my dad is half asian
when he tells me a dad joke I say hapa

Give him a huge hug too desu

DON'T BE SO MEAN

don't you feel sorry for them though?

white nationalists are disgusting, we have everything and they still complain

>be Asian
>getting married in September
I'm honestly confounded by all the self-hating Asians and halfies on the internet and the people who feels sorry for them. Seems like a purely Western issue.

Don't coddle them and give them hugs, keep bullying and pushing them until they stop feeling sorry for themselves or else they'll never learn anything about fighting for what they want in life.

Should I fall to this guys level because I'm not a nigger?
Dating apps are for whores, whores want big dicks, myth says black = big, yellow = small.
Not too much to discuss.

just been flexing in the mirror

i don't feel bad for any slants

You misunderstood my post. I am Chinese

I guarantee that every hapa - EVERY hapa - has better prospects in the dating world than the average indian does desu.

listing indian as your race on dating sites -> immediate dismissal
listing asian/white or asian as your race -> maybe slight negative effect

congratulations, but surely it can't feel good that white people go to your country for easy sex? that would eat me up inside if it were me

how do you feel about the stereotypes then? Why do you wanta white bf?

I want to hug them too desu

Sean opry is white in america

Why are half asian males such whiny cunts? I don't see other half white crying so much

What's a sadder place? /R/hapas or /r/asianmasculinity

I'm full white and don't get any responses either. I don't know why Asians think that being a white male means you're drowning in pussy.

because of their beta white dad genes.

being white automatically gets you asian pussy, even if you're ugly

I'm a '''white''' American but I'd rather be Asian in an Asian country.

Actually a good explanation.

r/hapas is the most SJW and cancerous place on the Internet

well then you are lost

It's because Indians are rapeists.

I've never gotten any.

Worse than /r/politics?
I once said Europe should stop bringing the African boat people to the mainland as to stop encouraging the people smugglers and was banned.

Is KARA BOGA the solution to the hapa dilemma?

you havent tried

/r/asianscuckingpinkies

>congratulations, but surely it can't feel good that white people go to your country for easy sex?
Women here are extremely competitive with one another because the male/female ratio is so skewed (even before you account for traps). All the men here are already taken, so there's no "hard feelings" when women turn to foreign men or even lesbianism. It's even reflected in our media.

>movie about lesbian love triangle
youtube.com/watch?v=4Rg_-CFkZVY

>soap opera about women competing with one another for men and status
youtube.com/watch?v=OkNoURCyjTg

My recommendation? Make more women. Even feminism can't survive in a society where women are constantly at each other's throats.

Do Asians view whites the same way whites view negros? And if so how do Asians view the blacks?

Yes
Poor. No achievements beyond sports. No great countries

I'm Asian but I don't really feel as if my race is what is holding me back. I'm kinda smart but that's more by choice and while I do play video games, It's more of an act of escapism. The problem lies in my autistic personality which wouldn't change if I was white or any other race for that matter.

who cares about what chinks think you beta

dont be a dick