Redpill

>tfw Total Recall invented ''Red Pill Concept'' and not The Matrix

Other urls found in this thread:

zimbio.com/Beyond the Box Office/articles/hmMPwNicI3g/25 Things Never Knew Total Recall Real One
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No shit, the Wachowskis themselves admitted it was a homage.

Mind=exploded

Good catch. Upvoted.

>tfw that Capricorn One referenc ein the hotel lobby probably means it was all fake and part of the Recall Package

Anyway:

zimbio.com/Beyond the Box Office/articles/hmMPwNicI3g/25 Things Never Knew Total Recall Real One

Good trivia.

the best part about this is that the red pill is meant to KILL quaid

theres been many threads about people regretting the red pill

stupid fools

what a pity.....

what a pity...

mfw

how am i just finding out sharon stone has so much nudity

WAS IT RAPE?

looks consensual to me

You're young? It was mostly in the 90s/early 2000s.

It's the little things that make this movie kino

How could he afford that house with a stonebreaker's salary?

>he never saw Basic Instinct which was basically Sharon Stone Naked: The Movie and directed by Paul Verhoeven
That dude provided more faps with that and Showgirls than any other director of his era.

>watch movie on a whim
>it's seriously one of the best sci-fi of all time

i'll defend the remake a little bit

the space elevator thing was kind of cool but that's the only thing the movie had going for it

Verhoeven is seriously a genius

he never got recognized for his talents because he didn't die

Was filling the planet with air really only need like several minutes? That seems way too quick for an entire planet. Also Quaid and the girl was already dying and their body already got fucked up, how did they recover? Was it really just a dream?

That's why I assume it was all part of the spy dream, it goes exactly how the doctor described it would.

if we are talking about the directors cut of the remake I'll defend it, too.

Imagine waking up from something like that. Although it's a dream that would be really weird to just kinda shake it off and move on.

The fucking nightmares I got as a kid from movies like this and Alien. Thanks, Dad.