>baby jumping
>Christmas Log

Is Spain the Japan of Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0ogojZJ0XH8
youtube.com/watch?v=8Zf7faJX0yE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Europe starts at the Pyrenees.

Well, they're Moorish rape babies after all.

Thought it was the Mexico of Europe

That would be Poland

>having rich local traditions
>a bad thing

We also had a sort of local version of Takeshi's Castle that ran for almost a decade youtu.be/0ogojZJ0XH8

Poland is the Ireland of Europe

>baby jumping
cmon dude, who came up with this shit.

How do you keep your babies safe from witches and goblins?

Says the guy whose culture came up with wife-carrying races

Damn right, careful with the arabs up north, they fucked France over.

top quek

The Mexico of Europe is Ukraine, getting stomped by its bully neighbour while the rest of the world can't muster anything beyond "oh my" and "blimey"

Which neighbor of Mexico bullies it?

i thought britain was japan of europe but maybe it's different from what actual natives there would have to say

Spain had been a noble and powerful country. It's such a shame its greatness has been wasted by incompetent politicians and corruption saturating every inch of the country.

I do wish Spain rose to the top once more. You might need to borrow France's guillotines for it though, and use it on your political elite. Also the Royal family.

Geographically and a bit culturally it can be said that, but Spain has the wacky things.

speaking of which, which cunt in europe do you think would be the most accurate analogy of korea

>they don't beat up the christmas log with a stick so it poops out his christmas gifts

Your loss

In terms of industry and ideology I would say Germany. They too had a Communist and Capitalist carve up of their country but so there's that. They're know for their great engineering and work ethic. With Koreans being known for their telecommunications and work ethic too. That's just my quick opinion on the matter. Maybe other Euros will discuss this too.

interesting

Based colacho

Those babies look surprisingly white for Spain

Babies are always paler

And ends at the channel.

I freaking love Spain dude.

Post the leaf-dressed goys.

Those pictures always make me extremely nervous even tho I know an accident is unlikely.

You left out the best one: goat throwing

youtube.com/watch?v=8Zf7faJX0yE

North Korea = Nazi Germany

South Korea = Modern Germany

oh, and this one

Ah, that one is outlawed since 2002 and it only happened in a small town, so it wasn't national or popular at all. Very weird shit indeed.

Why was it outlawed though? According to Wiki the women of the town actually caught the goat, so it's not like it was killed.

And even if they failed, it seems like a shame to force a tiny community like that to abandon a unique tradition of theirs.

>>i thought britain was japan of europe
We match in some ways, mostly a consequence of us both being island nations. We both view ourself as apart from and above the peoples of our respective continents and have deep rivalries with them.

Japan is much more militaristic and authoritarian, though. Brits tend to have a healthy scepticism of authority, while the Japanese are the complete opposite. Moreover, they see their superiority over Asian mainlanders as a racial thing which it isn't really for us (we wouldn't embrace our Anglo-Saxon heritage if it were). I think, rather than the Brits of Asia, the the Japanese are basically what you would get if Germany had been an island nation.

I don't think Asia has a true analogue of Britain.

Black babies are born white

>baby jumping
What's that

Agreed

Those Arabs are spilling into Spain from the French caliphate as we speak. That prolly won't hold true for long, Muhammad.

yeah

Haha

I think they just want to kill Spaniards.

Costa Rica

They just voiced over the actual sound in the U.S version and turned it into a comedy

What is Japanese about those things?

hmmm have there ever been some accidents?

Maybe they were smuggled from white nations like Russia or the USA.

Then what's Ireland?

Shit.

Not European.

>baby jumping
what the fug, I love spain now

Spain is a kleptocracy.

Nothing related to Japan.

You're right, but not in the way you think.

don't you guys still believe in elves?

Islam is not a race. We are 100% african.