youtube.com/watch?v=q_pAa9252Uo
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=205&v=6Nma-26ap8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=hEaxYix5wUk
youtube.com/watch?v=GgYFCFOVTRI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bit early

alri

runt patrol

Quite like the idea of going to Japan but I bet I'd find to food disgusting.

slags and so on

>286 posts
have a word mate

youtube.com/watch?v=q_pAa9252Uo

sue

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=205&v=6Nma-26ap8Y

This song's for you /brit/ no homo x

edu toil on the morrow

Can /brit/ solve a standard American 2nd grade entry level test question?

Hate early news.
Really hurts me.

lads

that one with the babydoll in the middle is peng ngl

Any /personal relationship with Jesus/ man in?

josie

can't stand this little druggie spastic
worse than the emmaposter

I'd go straight for the one on the left just to piss the other two off

same speed

business idea: Sup Forums but every time you click a thread it's a white page with no images and you can't post

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

See you on the chans..

yeah i'm a fussy eating runt and can by fine in europe and anglosphere but reckon i'd struggle in east asia

it'll turn into a gas

'Cause my friend said he'd take you home
He sits in a corner all alone
He lives under a waterfall
Nobody can see him
Nobody can ever hear him call

It would explode

going shower

The 18 year old sister has recently got her first boyfriend lads :S

I've got no job and I'm sad as a sack of potatoes

everyone under 25 is culturally american

IIIIIIIIII TOOK MY SHIRT OOOOOFF
IN THE YARD

>fussy eater
no such thing
just pull up your boot straps

I don't know, that's impossible, the gear will break!

could eat most anything, like knobs and bollocks all that fear factor shite

Lunches cooked, shirts ironed, weeklysaver bought

Toil on the morrow lads, let's get it on

she's getting the pipe rn

would create a singularity

you lads seen the new Churchill film? how is it?

Doesnt exist. If it's affordable it's shit.

South Lambeth is Streatham and West Norwood. Lots of Victorian housing but lots of council houses too I think. Fair amount of black people iirc

i like to use excessive americanisms in daily speech to wind people up desu senpai

2x lightspeed my dude

would love to eat a nice juicy pussy right about now

Going to stop showering for a month or so. Really makes you stink haha

that's impossible

could you eat my knob, la

Ill show u what an ugly kunt can do to a pretty boi like urself, like I said ill bite ur ****ing nose off phaggot wont b so pretty then ay dikhead? Wow u think ur a mad Kunt! Others talked to me and met up with me not pretty bois like urself either fuk wit. Get off ur high chair kunt. As for u im not worried u only have size over me lol, don’t matter how big u r, u still bleed like ne other kunt. Like I said fight me see what happens, as for ur sake ud wanna know how to throw that weight around.. u best b prepared to knock me out or kill me kunt cus ill go hectic on u kunt. An yer il bite ya ****ing face off phaggot, better be prepared to loose ur image kunt. As for ur mates ill bring myy tonga mate again, his naturally bigger then u all lol, and he knows how to use his weight guarenfukingteed.. so bring it bitch

Poor bastards

Any good books about jesus (except the bible)

Agh......

decent and a good watch but it's honestly like 90% talking

>worked all weekend
>Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday off

Alri toilies, better get to bed quick

MY BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD FLOWS HARSHLY

If I find out any of that nonsense idea going on I'm going to have to heem the little runt. Plan on intimidating him every time I see him desu

soz yank in the last thread

now it's time i went to bed, i've got a day of toiling ahead

toilberg will be quite irate if i sleep in and show up late

for 8 whole hour's i'll be his slave, a fate i'll endure until the grave

now i say goodbye my good friends

i'll see you again once tomorrow's toil ends

Alright, thanks again to everyone for your input in the gross vs. gross discussion.

quite glad I don't have a toil

you may have seen it before but my reaction to that is to say "oh calamity" but exactly the same as from this film excerpt look see here 01:08:45
youtube.com/watch?v=hEaxYix5wUk
just like that is how i say oh calamity in reaction to your news before and now mentioned again and i say the same thing "oh calamity" but just like him in the film

Imagine if there was such thing as "illegal" plants

british cities are awful, so many feral youths

yeah just saw it yesterday

its a 6.5/10
but only because churchill himself was such a good writer (he won the Nobel Prize for Literature, remember). All the segments based on Churchill's actual words (the speeches, the letters, etc) are absolutely brilliant, and Oldman does a terrific acting job.

But the moment the film ventures off-piste and relies on its actual writers it falls apart a little. There is one particularly cringe-inducing section near the end where the writers try to introduce this hamfisted patriotic moment that nearly ruined the whole film.

But its still worth seeing if you have a free evening.

is it biased? don't want to listen to lefty ideologue nonsense for three hours

streatham's finest

No toil. No future. End of days. Going to start being an alcie

SLIDE AWAY

got my tv back out for the superbowl tonight

not really
theres one bit where there is a black fella on the tube that i know will make you angry though
*ruffles your hair*

no but there's 1 cringe jewish scene

Me in the gymnasioplex

really cool when you see street signs from your area on the captcha

Anyone who needs to move to London should join the north Lambeth mandem desu. Planning on re-gentrifying the area one whitey at the time. At the moment it is still overwhelmingly African and Latino though

shitler btfo

David Cameron smiling smugly with a frog hand

bit of OC for ya
;)

The second gear goes faster than the first gear because it is smaller. If the speed of light is as fast as anything can go than the second gear would slow down the first gear.

>has never in his life paid for anything other than alcohol
ayy me lmao

>I can't explain
>The state that I'm in
>The shape of my heart
>He was my best friend

thanks lads will be watching it some time soon maybe tonight

>has never seen a bump limit in his life
kek

Don't have to be at work until 13:00

just heard Justin Timberlake will expose another nipple at Superbowl

gib

no you wouldn't

oi south lambeth is fine, honestly not awful if you can afford to live there. tons of blacks sure
but then for a significantly cheaper price you could see the great north in all its glory

need a gf as bitter and dejected as me

youtube.com/watch?v=GgYFCFOVTRI

me on the left

bit lewd

superbowl stadium looks unreal

thoughts on my OC?

>one the world's premier sporting events
>Superbowl
Nobody outside N.america even plays the game, why are the BBC shilling yank footy so badly

Just finished a 2KG block of cheddar cheese raw

Im unironically addicted to cheese. When I get a small taste I cannot stop. Had it been any other food I would have been completely full. Im not even a fatty but often I wake up in the middle of the night and eat LOADS of cheese.

>mysterious stains on desk he doesn't know how to clean
seriously though, what *are* those?

>cats? i LOVE cats!!!

HI HO SILVERRR