They fucking did it. Marvel pulled it off. They managed to make a 2017 film look worse than a 2004 one...

They fucking did it. Marvel pulled it off. They managed to make a 2017 film look worse than a 2004 one. How the fuck is that even possible?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MKQKGoJjghc
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/ 1483817636111/
desuarchive.org/_/search/filename/1483817636111/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hiring TV directors like Joss Whedon and The Russos instead of film makers.

>implying Jon Watts is a TV director

>posts footage from a completely different movie

This board is manned by retards for retards.

Jon Who? Surely you mean Kevin Feige slave with a camera #78543, right?

Sorry, I don't speak retard.

>guys early-mid 2000s design was the best, plastic trim is the future

'KAY.

The only thing you speak seems to be Disney leftover cum.

>early-mid 2000s design was the best

damn right

I'll take the clean and simple retro throwback over four-years-late to 90s X-TREEM advertising any decade of the cape fad.

The Spider-man in Homecoming looked very cartoony. The action was so boring and bland. Will they reboot this again in 2 years?

DC did it first though. Twice.

Digital Spidey looks like shit just like everything else in the MCU.

>the dc dopinder is having a stroke because no one likes jl
lmao

Imagine sucking so much Disney cock that the moment someone calls out MCU's shitty iPhone digital film style they spout DC in defense.

They did the CGI in 3D. Of course it's gonna look like shit as a 2D webm.

Are you one of those sad fucks with a lazy eye who can't get anything out of 3D movies?

Friendly reminder that despite MCU, relentless promotion, reminding you every 5 minutes that RDJ is in it, inflation, and a much wider international opening, Homecoming STILL didn't beat Spider-Man 3's opening weekend.

>he says as he quickly plays the marvel card every day for 16 hours a day when his pakistani pandering flicks get called shit
the absolute state of this hindu

There are countless 3D films with better CG. 3D isn't the reason they look shit. The reason is strict deadlines + incompetent directors + bar set low due to paid off critics + Hollywood accounting means more middle men getting rich

>In a Marvel thread screaming about DC still
I think the Marvel poos in loos are going mental lads

I fucking love the Y2K-Punk aesthetic

not really

Spider-Man 3 did almost a billion a decade ago. With inflation that's well above the billion mark now. This is such a massive failure in comparison, especially when guaranteed billion manlet stars in it.

Why are there so many DCEU(more specifically Snyder) Indian fans? They're absolute cringe on social media and the arrogance is quite something.

its the difference to a CGI with no color fixes to something made on film with probable color fixes

I'm sorry you think it's bad and did't enjoy it. I liked it and thought it looked good and so did a lot of other people. Try not to be too mad that they made back their budget already and will definitely make a sequel. I doubt they'll do anything you suggest differently after so many people were okay with how it was without your input.

Eat dick marvel shits.

>B-but DC!
The dying cry of an MCU-tard.

>MCUcks are defending this

Indians love surface level trash because anything more is too much. The only confirmed indian trip we ever had was a huge pleb too (eli or whatever it was)
youtube.com/watch?v=MKQKGoJjghc

Spider-Man 3 had a worldwide opening and they pushed it super hard in Asian markets (it even premiered in Japan).

Disney is also using the youth appeal as an excuse to make a bigger deal out of streaming numbers on devices when home video gets released. This is going to be remembered as a huge victory because Disney figured out how to get those pesky post-millennials to watch them instead of YouTube on their smartphones.

when I saw this for the first time I nearly threw up

There comes a point where you just stop trying because you know half of Internet social media bloggers are in your pockets anyways. Disney reached that point 5 years ago.

I'm sorry we watch movies in theaters at normal speed without pausing every frame to study every pixel. I know the Snyder-tested, Nolan-approved way to watch movies is 8mm film under a Victorian era microscope.

At this point I don't put any blame on the directors. These movies too consistently look like cheap daytime tv. Surely even the cheapest film school would teach you to be better than this.

>Marvel films don't aspire to be greater than blockbusters - just turn off your brain! You're a retard if you criticize them!
>Umm, duuuh! Of course it looks like shit in 2D - you're meant to experienced it in 3D! It's done like that on purpose!
My god, this level of delusion from capeshit fans. When will you stop defending utter shit?

>It's ok because I'm dumb enough not to notice it
Most of us caught it the first time. You don't need to pause or zoom in. This is embarrassing cinema for $200m films. Where is the money going? Sure as fuck not in the production given how shit they look.

has warner sent you back for reddit league shilling?

>flattened 3D scenes

It looks weird because the motions related to depth movement look like things moving too fast or slow for split seconds when there isn't any depth to move through.

Spidey's arms look weird because without the projector and glasses, you can't tell he's roundhousing his arms like he would be doing if he really were climbing a building.

Why does this only look bad in MCU flicks? You can watch any other Hollywood blockbuster and it would look better despite being 3D.

We'll it looks like fucking garbage. Why on earth focus on maybe 10% of people seeing it in 3D once in the theatres over 90% of people that don't watch 3D in kinoplexes and at home?

>let's shoot everything on digital with zero post color calibration that will be great

It looks as good as it needs to for most people to think it looks fine and they're making their money. They don't owe whatever quality movie you think you deserve from them to you.

>literally it's ok because I'm too dumb to notice it

Hey, It's not my fault DC sucks cocks.

bump, shill
I know you're working overtime this weekend on Sup Forums

You have great taste, user.

You're putting effort into finding ways to not enjoy things and I'm the dumb one?

At least it has a photography

It doesn't take effort. I think you finding a way to defend this shit excuse for cinema is what truly takes effort.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH
THE STATE OF CAPESHIT

>I'm sorry we watch movies in theaters
Cool, me too. Disney doesn't give me an incentive to watch most of their movies in theaters. You can tell just from the previews how awful they look. I saw the first Guardians of the Galaxy in theaters since for once Mickey Mouse put in effort.

Holy shit this shilling
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/ 1483817636111/

The only weird thing I'm seeing is the arm movements and they're like that so the when it's in 3D he doesn't look like pic related just going side to die.

>getting so mad at shitty MCU Disney garbage being mocked you run off to the archives
Why are marvel Pajeets so beta they can't take the heat?

desuarchive.org/_/search/filename/1483817636111/
Whats your pay for two boards?

Spiderman was fine. I was just laughing at the background when the ground where people are standing zooms out awkwardly

I'm not defending it. None of my self-worth relies on what you think of it.

I'm pretty sure you're much more bothered by your inability to get me to say it sucked than I am by my inability to get you to say it was awesome.

All we're left with is what we thought of the movie ourselves. You didn't like it. Sounds like you're getting the shitty deal here.

This is actually very forward thinking hyperreal radical empiricist utopian cinema, brava Marvel!

CGI suit my friend.

>Pajeet/heat
Did you get that one off the sticky note above your monitor at the Eastern European alt-right meme mill you work at? How long until you get to be the guy coming up with snowclonable rhyming racism?

Yeah, because surely Civil War and Homecoming look entirely different.
Hint: They look exactly the same.

Honestly trying to defend posting like that is sad

God, this cartoon was so awful!

Testing: BAKA

He is literally a TV director

>muh graphics!!
back to Sup Forums

>graphics
What a dumb wannabe poser using terms completely invalid here.

By your logic, they might as well use puppets or Lego because it doesn't matter how shit something looks as long as it gets the story across.

>visuals don't matter
>audio doesn't matter
>story doesn't matter
>all that matters is quips!
State of mouseshills

Marvel stories are atleast coherent

Honestly they are so simple and dumb that they come off as incoherent. Like Dr Strange, it became so simple that I stopped believing these characters were geniune for one second.

>stories have to be convoluted and meandering to make sense

DCucks ladies and gentlemen

fuck me couldn't they have done this with the actor clambering up that wall at an incline with green screen behind him?

wrong

That would require time, a studio inclined wall, camera+ director+assistant, cable guys, lightings, a van to move everyting, gas for the vehicles, a green screen, somone to hold it in place, the actor on site.

Istead of just using 2 fat guys that did everything in their magic boxes. I hope you don't think that's real people down there

Is this what Marvels success does to all you DC fans. Turn you bitter that one is doing so well while the other only finally got a good movie out.

>If you think the MCU is shit you must be a DC fan
Really really really makes me think

jesus christ. This shows not just the colours but the framing. There are zero interestingly composed frames in that entire airport scene, people are just 'there' doing things in camera.

It's true though. It really really really is.

What if we hate all capeshit but we only talk about Marvel because DC's capeshit get shit all over the internet while Marvel's capeshit gets praised despite being just as bad? I can't be the only one

Marvel gets praise for what it is. An action movie geared towards kids and nostalgic adults. Nothing more. It doesn't' try to be anything more.

DC on the other hand tries to be something more, something deeper, and ends up being a convoluted mess. If you try to be "kino" and fail horribly at it, you're going to get shit on.

>it doesn't try to be good so it doesn't matter if it's bad
You're going to have to shill a little better

>it's ok being shit if you stop trying
No. Fuck off.

see If "it's just a dumb blockbuster" is a valid excuse, then why the fuck are the Transformers films criticized for being just that?

DC fans all buttblasted because it's the truth.

Simple action flick that gets judged as an action flick and how it holds up to others.

DC thinks it's kino, and tries to be kino, and gets judged on that... and gets utterly shit on because it is in no way, shape, or form, kino.

Marvel ruined spidey.

Even as mindless summer films, these trainwrecks don't hold a candle to the standard Bay blockbuster, who always get critically panned.

They easily beat bay.

>Simple action flick that gets judged as an action flick and how it holds up to others.

You really want to start comparing Marvel films to the likes of The Matrix, Mad Max: Fury Road, Terminator 2: Judgment Day, John Wick, Skyfall, Rise of the Planet of the Apes, The Equalizer...

No they don't. Bat atleast knows how to point a camera. Russo hacks don't hold a candle to him.

They couldn't even manage a choreographed 10 second fight scene without 12+ cuts, stunt doubles and cgi.

>that fucking snap zoom
What were they thinking?

Not really bud

Michael Bay should have a 100% average RT score in his filmography according to your shill logic

Why aren't Marvel fans putting more demands on their films? It's like they accept anything.

Am I the only one who thinks this was supposed to be funny and hit the mark perfectly? I have zero problems with this scene. I'm not saying that the MCU hasn't gotten incredibly corny and bland, but that scene isn't a great example of it

Hey thats my car