Why can't I just invade Swedistan?

Hello there, I was talking about how shitty Swedistan is with my friend and he told me that Swedistan isn't part of NATO. Does this mean that if someone was to invade Swedistan with a proper military force and quickly take down it's military (50,000 men, including reserves) they could essentially rule it without NATO doing anything about it? Could this be done and how? And if we get this done then what should we do afterwards? I would want to start a monarchy and rule with Stockholm being my personal fief, carve out fiefs for people that I like/ find useful, remove kebab, and then maybe lay the foundation for a truly egalitarian representative democracy, if I could make the transition. Tell me what you guys think.

Other urls found in this thread:

off-guardian.org/2016/05/29/sweden-joins-natos-emerging-war-against-russia/
youtube.com/watch?v=QM0oVKi3Uug
amazon.com/First-Degree-Therapeutic-Cream-0-75-ounces/dp/B001FWXIGK
youtube.com/channel/UC8kf0zcrJkz7muZg2C_J-XQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What you guys talking 'bout

We signed up for NATO like 2 months ago.
>off-guardian.org/2016/05/29/sweden-joins-natos-emerging-war-against-russia/

Come get us faggot, see if you survive

I'm genuinely surprised at the number of men there are over in Swedistan. Still you are in the minority; the vast minority. If it was possible to assemble and coordinate the men, then you swedistan would fall.

>Do you really want to invade another muslim country?

Why wouldn't you talk about how shitty the USA is?

we now have more men than women because of all the immigrants.

So is it true that Sweden a post apocalyptic liberal shariah state where people are literally lashed on the streets, forced to convert to Islam and that their women get sent to interracial breeding grounds where they get raped in every hole 24/7? Or is it just Sup Forums memes?

no they are totally 200% true.

uhm.... yay?

That's got to me good for all the cuckolds, I mean ethnically swedish men.

Is Sweden just a forward spawn point for muslims to invade europe?

no thats the future

Yeah, try doing it. I've become bored lately and i could use the entertainment.

dont feel bad sweden, we're all going to die soon.

I never said it wasn't, but hey at least there are no self-segregating regressive islamic communities with their own parallel legal systems or roves of people that are too cucked to realize that they are being colonized.

I think you're a little confused. I'm not talking about an invasion involving the US military, I'm talking about some guys with guns, maybe PMCs sneaking into the country and restoring law and order.

Switzerland isnt a NATO member. Could you clense the Albanians out?

>egalitarian.

Congrats you blue pilled cuck.

Egalitarian is code word for cuck.

Sweden is already Cucking itself.

>Why can't I just invade Swedistan?

youtube.com/watch?v=QM0oVKi3Uug

You're confusing egalitarianism with feminism.

If I was on the blue pill then I would be totally fine with what's happening in Swedistan.

If you're willing to come here and expose yourself to different viewpoints then you're probably not a cuck. I'm sure your a nice person, but tales of men who are long dead aren't saving you from islamic colonization and they wouldn't save you from my proposed invasion.

59% kabab and not much in the way sexy women or natural resources. Tall order.

We're dormant vikings. Just wait until the great awakening. That will happen when the cup runneth over.

Vikings had laws against rape.

For the Swedistani gentleman:
amazon.com/First-Degree-Therapeutic-Cream-0-75-ounces/dp/B001FWXIGK

Sorry, I meant uncucked native swedistanis, men that would have once called themselves swedes.

What's your point?

If you're a brown man living in swedistan then you can basically rape any white women with impunity. At worst you'll get community service.

You're basing this one that one incident where a Somali got away with community service, yes? Let me try and see if I can generalize the same way about America.

Can Syrians gang-rape little girls in America, urinite on the body, and get away with the crime because the government covers it up? I mean, pic-related proves they can.

Well the thing is that there are many examples like this in swedistan. The Angry Foreigner talks about this a lot.

youtube.com/channel/UC8kf0zcrJkz7muZg2C_J-XQ

It's a matter frequency and who the public responds.