Has there ever been a movie about an STD apocalypse?

Has there ever been a movie about an STD apocalypse?

It seems like it would be an interesting premise, to see how society would cope with not being able to randomly fuck anymore

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2x9BI6bwJsA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R/K_selection_theory
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Leftists are determined to destroy the nuclear family and traditional relationships. They wouldn't make anything discouraging casual sex.

ROASTIES ON SUICIDE WATCH

It Follows

>They wouldn't make anything discouraging casual sex.
So you're a kissless virgin as a political statement?
Keep fighting the good fight fellow trumpkin.

IT Follows

Films like Friday the 13th are metaphors for the dangers of youthful promiscuity.

Children of men, kinda.

>first post makes it about muh red vs blue politics
you can fuck right off

Philadelphia

Canzo Empyrean

>STD apocalypse
How would that work?
>the nuclear family
Fuck off Regan.

>How would that work?
Fucking is the equivalent of being bitten by a zombie or having a guy with Captain Tripps sneeze in your face

>It seems like it would be an interesting premise, to see how society would cope with not being able to randomly fuck anymore
Don't get it OP.
What about HIV/AIDS?
See Philadelphia movie and the death of Freddy Mercury. For more than a decade and a half HIV was not treatable.

based ROASTIE poster

But where does an apocalypse enter the picture?

This pretty much

>what if something that 99.3% of people do regularly could kill you

This literally happened already. It's called AIDS. The world coped with it by backpedaling hard on the whole "free love" philosophy of the previous generation and massively upping safe sex practices and sex education.

It IS interesting, and the political and social fallout are still affecting us today, even though the disease itself is much less of a bugbear than it once was. Go read up on it, if you actually care.

inb4 the whole thread inevitably degenerates into a flamewar between some /pol conspiracy theorist and a couple freddie mercury fanboys

Welcome to trumps america fuck you

Sure feels good to be an InCel right about now

>how society would cope with not being able to randomly fuck anymore

Man, I'd fuckin off myself, namsayin?

The idea that you could get AIDS from banging chicks is just propaganda and fantasy though

>the world coped by doing what it was already doing.
hello reddi*t :)

SAVAGE

About half of HIV infections right off the bat are caused by men having sex with other men

And the lion's share of the other half is divided between intravenous drug users sharing needles with men who have sex with other men, and women who have sex with men who have previously had sex with other men

The entire "epidemic" spirals from people who make up maybe 2% of the population

Think you god for making me extremely unattractive

>the normie plague is happening in your lifetime

THANK YOU BASED GONORRHEA

>used to be sad that I'm not having random sex with girls
>still sad but at least I won't get super gonorrhea

what about it follows?

It's because men have such high sex drives, so when a man likes having sex with other men, and joins a such a community, he pretty much never has to masturbate ever again. You can have sex with over ten new partners everyday if you want.

Disgusting

>tfw normies get mad and start offering sex to incels out of jealousy

AIDS was invented by Jews to limit the white birthrate.

Is this satire?

Yes.

Children of Men

Britain is following that movie, er- the entire world is following that movie

>Only kills niggers, gays, trannies and drug addicts
What a nice disease

its happening

Check throat cancer from last 3 decadec in age 15-35.

Its ridiculous high for a such young people, many of them non smokers.

The answer is: feminism.

Feminist changed women vagoos into living biological weapons.

Research proved that women that has sex with different males without condom get infected by different versions of HPV (which is responsible for throat cancer).

While its not harmful for a women, different HPV sample in a vagoo, that is wet, warm and clammy makes perfect conditions for HPV to evolve in more dangerous version.

Then some beta cuck comes on the scene and he want to prove how alpha he is with his good ol' lickaroo and as result he is cucked twice, first time by several previous partners that transmited HPV and second time when she is licking her beef.

Do not lick random sluts vagoo

But STD don't kill you so where does an apocalypse enter the picture?
AIDS could also spread through blood transfusion, even if the donated blood doesn't have HIV in it if the blood isn't treated property.

It can also be spread through unclean needles

>Check throat cancer from last 3 decadec in age 15-35.
>The answer is: feminism.
Nice bullshit there, how hard was it to pull through your ass?

>Smoke weed
>Cure throat cancer
If only eating box wasnt so degenerate

Most girls stink down there too

Blaming women who wants to start traditional family for being backward and promoting degeneracy and promiscuity

This is a hilarious phenomenon that I'm seeing more and more around me the last couple of years, even inside my family. Women that rode the cock carousel, some not even THAT hard (but enjoyed the freedom of being in the power position of being a young girl in the "sexual market"), suddenly becoming traditional, religious and conservative when they realize they are getting older. Some will start going to church, have a new religion, slut-shame, shame guys that don't want commitment, start erasing stuff from her past... The list of "tricks" goes on and on and on.

All of this is of course disguised as "growing up".

I predict a swarm of new "tradcon" young adult/middle-age/older women coming in the horizon. Women that are getting to the age where they can't compete with the younger girls, are quickly losing their looks and don't really want to work and be childless for the rest of their lives.

All of this in a world of VERY few marriage-material men. In a world of men that either have given up on commitment or on life.
I just hope all you guys remember that women have brought the shit-show for themselves, and DON'T FALL FOR THE TRADCON TRAP. Remember who you are really dealing with, nothing will ever be enough to satisfy these women. The attention they've had in their youth, the validation, etc. won't be satisfied in the very long term (long enough to raise a child). I will always say that women that are over 25 aren't relationship material. They are at the age where the best of their youth is gone, she has seen and done all there is to see and do. Serious dating is mostly a job now. Beware of these women.

Ps. Here's a female comedian exposing the "perfect" female sexual strategy:

youtube.com/watch?v=2x9BI6bwJsA

Alpha fucks, beta bucks. Fuck niggers, homeless guys, drug addicts, criminals etc. when young and then find some cuck to leech resources off of and make him pay for what other men got for free.

Women are submissive to whatever men make the dominant force in society

Men stopped being fathers/husbands and started giving all their power to a jewish establishment. RIP white males, you stopped being the men of your racw and started being cuckolds. Now you either fail to become jewish or go extinct.

>Being a victim of tradcons
Beta men wondering why theyre beta still

Women follow, men lead.

{{{}}}

Did /r9k/ make these comics?
>Men stopped being fathers/husbands and started giving all their power to a jewish establishment
What the fuck is that supposed to mean

The government and the media are the dominant figures in a females life because western men became weak

Females have become trash because, like a spoiled child in a candy store with no father, men allowed them to become that way.

Zuckerberg himself controls the values and beliefs of more young females than the combined efforts of all good white males in America

Thank god I never get laid

No, it's a webcomic called Black Pill Comics

How cute and ignorant of you, to think that government and media are not the dominant figures in westerns men life.
Zuckerberg himself controls the values and beliefs of more men than the combined efforts of all good white males in America.

But I suppose that your kind will call men like these
>Beta cucks
Who's opninon does not matter because they are not men

>to see how society would cope with not being able to randomly fuck anymore
Why would STDs stop roasties and chads from fucking? It doesn't stop them now.

I don't get it

>improper use of whom
hypercorrection is the worst grammatical sin

>nuclear family
Dude, what the fuck, what about the radiation.

>Physically attractive men arent allowed to be valuable reeeee
Yeah we live in a society that is temporarily too superficial. Adapt or die you fucking tadpole

"The world's handsomest criminal" won a multi-million dollar modeling contract after his mugshot went viral and he was released from prison where he did 27 months for felony weapon possession and drug distribution.

Hence, he is immediately more socially validated than some loser that becomes a doctor and then has an ugly mail-order bride

>arent allowed to be valuable
The "valuable man" in question here is a known gang member and convict who received fan mail from tens of thousands of women while in prison for his crimes

Yeah western men submitted to jewish rule

God bless israel and god bless the chosen ones, may they rule selfishly forever!

Western men always submitted to some ruler, what difference does it make who's in charge.

kek, so he's actually worse than an athlete or a musician because he doesn't just get rewarded for "contributing nothing," he gets rewarded for actively making everything worse

He also has dozens of generations of potent unkillable man seed flowing through his veins that could one day save your beta ass

Physical beauty is just an indicator that something (NOT EVERYTHING) is right with a person. A beautiful attractive human means their ancestors and themselves put together a fine product. This is why you should honor the father of your wife, he and his ancestors created her.

>He also has dozens of generations of potent unkillable man seed flowing through his veins that could one day save your beta ass
he's obviously an r-strategist not a K-strategist so his potency is antagonistic if you like civilization.

Well selfish oppressors are a bad choice but white cucks have always chosen those in recent history

Japs seem to be onto something with their nice honorable god emperor who tries to serve his people

So men are blind for big tits and women for handsome faces

Funny how that works.

A civilization of weak beta men would be worse than you can imagine

Where do you think cuckoldry came from?

>In recent history
Because they only gotten the option to choose in recent history, emperor of Japan has no real power.

Pretty crazy how fucked our society is. The status quo cannot hold.

Without external pressures it'd be ideal.

Look at Sweden 10 years ago, everybody trusted everybody, everybody worked together, and life was great for everybody

Eyes are the windows to the soul and faces indicate the most about a persons genetics/internal components

Tits followed way down the line by ass are monkey tier traits to be attracted to.

Eyes>face>tits>ass on a scale of god to monkey

>he's obviously an r-strategist not a K-strategist

a what now?

I don't think you understand, being handsome and fucking a lot of women isn't alpha. Alphas only make sense for K-strategists where selective pressures involve fitness relative to resource acquisition. That is indeed the world many modern betas wish we were in. But right now we're not, we're in an r-selective environment where chads like that retard are seen as desirable.

reddit

It's still better than no civilization at all.

>Has no "real" power
>Still the spiritual leader of his people for over a thousand years
>Has kept them together after losing the worst war ever to the strongest opponent in human history
Meh, hes doin alright and other leaders should take note

It's only r-selected because we pour resources into raising other people's kids for no reason. It's dysgenics.

>Without external pressures
So you mean in fantasy land that only exists in your imagination? You proved my point: LOOK AT FUCKING SWEDEN

>being this biologically illiterate

Opinions like this are why you're alone.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R/K_selection_theory

Some species have and abandon as many offspring as possible, hoping to propagate by luck if some of them survive. Other species have few offspring and invest time and resources into rearing the offspring.

The civilizational equivalent is "We're on the waiting list to get Billy into the elite preschool and we've already got $50,000 deposited towards his Harvard fund" versus "Latravious, the results are in and you ARE the father of five of Moniqua's 16 kids!"

>Leftists are determined to destroy the nuclear family

The nuclear family is unnatural and the cause of much of our societies degeneracy. The natural and most healthy unit is three generations living under the same roof, not two. While grandparents are overall pretty useless, not having them around at a young age clearly makes people distrustful of adults in general as their parents are unable to cope with the level of arrogance of the average child. Sure, some kids grow up just fine because the rest of society can still support the parents and it does help if the grand parents are within walking distance of the child's home.

But really, most adults a child will interact with on a day to day basis is mostly teachers and most of them are so fucking jaded with kids that they just stop treating them like individuals and more like a herd of assholes. Sure, that's kind of what a group of kids are, but if you treat kids like that they're never going to try to be anything else and they won't see adults around them as anything other than asshole herders.

>Where do you think cuckoldry came from?
1250 England and used to mean
>Man who is married to a woman who cheated on him

They are seen as desireable because they are further along the path to god

Genetics is harder to change than personality. A beta with god blessed genetics can become an alpha, a beta with shitty genetics complains on reddit and tries to fabricate a reality where betas can run away from all external challenges and thus live in their autistic shut in environments.

>Eyes>face>tits>ass on a scale of god to monkey
And no legs or thighs tier? You disgust me

Monogamy, industry, agriculture, finance and politics are all concepts invented by and for the benefit of betas though

Debatable

Civilization is a natural thing as man tries to reconnect with god. The end of civilzation is nothing but hitting the reset button and then trying to rebuild the connection to god from scratch.

Faces indicate nothing in modern civilization. Most peoples' faces haven't developed according to their genetic potential.

Japan and South Korea are free of external population pressures

>A civilization of weak beta men would be worse than you can imagine
Your ideal society is sub-Saharan Africa then, since only strength matters. Beta men are the men that invented and created. Alpha men are the one rotting in jail.

Its retarded is what it is

That attractive murderer should be allowed a chance to become a good father. Then he should be shot dead by the second amendment when he tries to murder someone who dindu nuffin.

You are hijacking a questionable scientific theory from the 70s to justify redpill bullshit

Im alone because i am not 100% sure what i need yet. For now I just taste and try to figure out what I should get eventually.

It was supposed to happen already with AIDS but its not killing fast enough
People are getting cocky and are losing their fear of infection, thats a plus
The downside there are medicines to keep these diseased individuals alive

I guess you mean a newer deadlier strand of AIDS

Japan and South Korea has problem of theirs own, some of which are worse then the problems caused by immigrants.

The nuclear family is natural as is society. Man is a part of nature.

Hypersexualization and rampant promiscuity is not and that is why every society that had embraced those things has collapsed and become irrelevant. uSA is following The Fate Of Empires well if you read that short essay. Man creates society and then on his way to god, gets subverted by selfish weakness until his society becomes unnatural and collapses.

Man repeats this throughout history and everytime it takes around 10 generations or 200-300 years

An apt descriptive frame for discussion species' reproductive strategies applies to more than just rabbits. All species exhibit some levels of both strategies and most species exhibit different behaviors in different environments. Which is the utility of the classification.

I mean viewing it as a sexual fetish rather than an anger inducing failure on everyones part

How the fuck do black men even go along with that shit? Just letting some fat whhite guy watch you fuck his wife while he faps is repulsive

>even mother nature can't stand roasties

What a time to be alive.