RIP

RIP

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jBZrzly4Bho
telegraph.co.uk/olympics/2016/08/12/saudi-arabian-sprinter-kariman-abuljadayel-makes-history-as-firs/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3736466/Full-marks-effort-Historic-moment-sprinter-hijab-woman-compete-100m-Saudi-Arabia-finished-seventh.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>exposed flesh
her home country will now want her dead
Quick, offer her asylum

What am I looking at here?

Holy fuck that looks stupid. mfw feminists will say she is empowered.

it's almost like something was weighing her down while she ran

really makes me think

a hajia that came in last

Dirty whore

absolutely haram

muslim women showing off her top vagina

very offensive . please delete it.

I didn't know Hungary was in the games.

The patriarchy? Is that the answer?

did she win any medal at least? maybe thy'll just stone her if she won something.

Where the fuck is her camel?

Do any Muslim countries win medals?

CALIPHATE ATHLETE NOT SO TOUGH AFTER DRESSING LIKE DALEK

Nah, I bet it was the privilege and oppressive culture of the white competitors

Will that mean she gets raped more or less when she gets home?

Hmm, where was this? It cannot be Iran because in Iran they are stoned in their burial shrouds already...

The UK is third in the medals table

It was in Frankfurt.

London

LEAF bringing the bantz, top fucking kek

germany, sweden and the uk are doing rather well

>Lives in a higher altitude climate than most of the other runners
>Comes dead last

Is this fucking dune coon even a real athlete that has trained a day in her life or some random street whore the Arabs sent to Brazil to blow her self up.

I spent 6 months in the middle east and was running like the flash when I came back to the UK.

I thought all their top muslims were in the Refugee team, which I'm assuming everyone is letting win so they dont seem racist.

was this endurance run or sprint? you can only improve significally in endurance running, sprint is pretty much defined by your body features (specially feet size, the smaller they are the faster you can run)

>still believing in a religion that mandates women wear super hot clothing even during olympic sprinting
>SJW's en masse advocate this farce
>the current year

Could we just fucking not?

Yeah but you're the ones letting muslims run around with swords and calling it sport.

Didnt she get crushed and dragged the whole team down?

stop being hypocrite, muslims are pretty good with swords.

she lost

By a frenchie no less. The muzzie scored bronze.
Payback for Paris

i think they won bronze

Poor little tink tink.

why is he running? thats a gepard, can they even kill humans? he should have taken the broom and beat the hell out of that cat

youtube.com/watch?v=jBZrzly4Bho

It's cheetah in English crobro

Yeah it's true we stone haram women to death, i thought everyone knew this already?

Why is the media shilling this ugly cunt so hard? Even though she got eliminated by that French girl, there is barely any coverage or videos about that or the French fencer. Instead the articles are about how she "left her mark" on Olympic history, and people are eating it up.

I legitimately thought so he had one, her face was all over the internet media outlets. It wasn't until i came onto here that i learned she got BTFO.

*won

Watched her today and she singlehandedly ruined the USA's efforts. The girl who got passed over so they could shill this social engineering attempt ought to sue.

audible kek

I didn't know Filthy Frank was competing this year.

American media campaign to champion Muslims. It's not effective.

a female colleague brought this up during lunch break.
>anons, how will you remember these Olympic games? As the games when we didnt win a single medal?
another female colleague
>no, like the games where everybody wore a burqa

probably because Obama told them to do so. He and the media still hope that this somehow hurts Trump. But I have a feeling that people are slowly getting fed up with that shitty propaganda. Especially in this case. how is it brave to wear a fucking hijab in a country where you are free to do so? She is a stupid whore and deserves to be humiliated for all the shit she posted on twitter.

If she was really brave she'd go to a muslim country and take it off

Where is everyone else? I thought it was a competition?

Red Bull will sponsor anything these days

Didn't you see Dailymail and telegraph ? buzzfeed as well "she made history" they said

telegraph.co.uk/olympics/2016/08/12/saudi-arabian-sprinter-kariman-abuljadayel-makes-history-as-firs/

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3736466/Full-marks-effort-Historic-moment-sprinter-hijab-woman-compete-100m-Saudi-Arabia-finished-seventh.html

Bank robbery gone wrong

They got BTFO by slaves though

Ukraine won silver and Russia won gold

Slavs*

Pls nuke us.

Slavs=Slaves

It's always more. If she loses, they rape her more as punishment. If she wins, they rape her more to celebrate her victory for their country.

they could kill a child by suffocating it but an adult could beat a gepard to death with his bare hands.

shitskins are cowards