/mena/+/lat/

friendship edition

If ME were christian and had better music, they would practically be latin american

HILO TURCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

salat alabin boom bang

i don't want friendship with no disgusting filthy spic.
We, ARAB BULLS, are the master race.

macaco baboso jsakjsakjsak

What civilizations did South America apart from the Aztecs have before the Spaniards reached their shores?
I find it incredible that they made a city on a lake desu

>brave like lions
>fervently religious
>righteous people that keep having our trust abused
>have lost our lands to Jewish schemes (Anglos are a sub-race of Jews)
>tall, dark and handsome
You're right

* have

Aztecs and Mayans are NORTH american
the most prominent civ south of the Panama isthmus would be Inca empire

I didn't knew aztecs were south americans.( not trying to be rude)
Ur forgetting about the incas and the mayans

I want to kill some Am*ericANOs

incas, mayans, puma punku

Mayans are the inspiration for this show right? What do you know about them.

nah man those are the incas

>Mayans are the inspiration for this show right?
no, incans
>What do you know about them.
about mayans? they did pyramids, had a VERY LONG calendary, knew brain surgery and were exterminated by Predator vs. Aliens

Idk, their sacrifices were gory as fuck. Taking a beating heart out of the body and shit.
Hell, maybe that's why mexicans can be that cruel some times. It's in their blood.

السبلم عليكم يا أصدقاء، كيف حالكم؟

Hola bebés de luz

>their sacrifices were gory as fuck
those were the aztecs
mayans would drown the sacrifices in the "cenotes"
incans would let them freeze up in the mountaintops

Were the Mayans and Incas contemporary?
It's not really that strange desu. Places with too many people per resource have always developed cultures to get rid of them.
West Africans for example had slave labour as the main currency for their societies while ethnic groups like Polynesians resorted to cannibalism

Hola hermano

>Were the Mayans and Incas contemporary?
yeah more or less
depending on where you read the Mayan empire is older, peaking at 200 BC or 200 AD. the Inca empire started to peak in the 1400s

>Mayan empire is older, peaking at 200 BC or 200 AD
>Inca empire started to peak in the 1400s
That's a pretty huge timespan. Why didn't the Aztecs wipe them out?

>Why didn't the Aztecs wipe them out?
i don't know the details because i'm not mexican, but they didn't need to
plus Aztecs and Mayans are mentioned a lot, but they had their own struggles with neighbor tribes
(which btw allied with the spaniards and that's what made the conquistador army so strong)

They didn't even know they existed, they were separated by Central America which was basically just tiny isolated tribes, the Mesoamericans were not of the mind to expand their tribes.

God, just fuck off and stop making your shitty thread.

/lat/ pls don‘t eat my ear

che paragua

Can you tell me about the Mapuche?
Make me

Chile is white!!!

>Can you tell me about the Mapuche?
i also don't know the details because i'm not chilean
from what i know they never lost a war against spaniards, but ended besieged and conquered by chileans and argentinians
they were hunters and fishermen until they started to copy (and steal) spaniard tech such as horse riding, firearms and crop system. sounds a lot like apache people

they called spaniards "huincas", which means "new inca", as 100 years before the spanish came, they also had to fight off the incas

#
>they were hunters and fishermen until they started to copy (and steal) spaniard tech such as horse riding, firearms and crop system. sounds a lot like apache people
I was reading about how they virtually became american steppe niggers kek. They had the culture but all they needed were the horses.
Do you any good historians that have written about the Meso-American civs?

#
I have no idea what you just said

Middle east has tens of millions of christians you dumb pleb, plus tens of millions more in diaspora

Thanks to ME immigrants for some delicious cuisine.

What's this image supposed to mean?

this desu

SHITHOLES UNION

True map

not a bad thread, have a free bump

kill yourself

fuck you

>Pakistan
>MENA
no

Ewwwwwww

I'm a Mexican Muslim born in America and know Arabic. This thread was made for me

أخطأت قليلا ولكن لا تخف حبيبي

abracadabra tu pene es un fideo

I like pakistanis personally. Plus most of you larp as arabs irl.

You clearly havent met many then

Only pashtuns. Never met kashmiris, punjabis, or any other of their diaspora. Pashtun women are top tier tho.

>Plus most of you larp as arabs irl.
Only pushtuns think that

why are pashtun women so beautiful? also why do they look so different compared to their brown poonjabi brethren?

What's the difference
They're all black dravidian subhumans

its ok. i like black women too. not a big fan of india though (i cant stand countries with bad hygiene, sorry). also not all of them look the same, at all.

Punjabi women are much better looking than Pushtun women though they're more rare.

How do they look? I just like pashtun women because they share arab features and look really arab to me.

>come back to /mena/ after 3 days
>it's worse than i could even imagine
>it's the ba'athists fault, yet again

>Punjabi women are much better looking
T. POOnjabi

He's right. Pashtun women can be really beautiful but top-tier Punjabi women are something else. I suppose if you're more into whiter chicks Pashtuns are your preference but I like rugged features with a blend of softness so some South Asian women really do it for me.

>I suppose if you're more into whiter chicks Pashtuns are your preferenc

Nah it's not about white. I love brown and chocolate black women as much as I love white women. It's just that I have a fetish for women with arab features in their face more than any other women.

Indian anons, is she North or South Indian?
I like girls with sultry features like pic related

Tjat's post colapse. I think pre columbi exchange sacrificies were much more rare

Also the sacrifice is generally dead before the heart extraction

People who spend most if their lives pissed off at something and have fought off the incas and genocided our natives

Like this too
>tfw no harem gf

>I have no idea what you just said
Are you retarded

wtf
did you convert and learn arabic when you were older or did you have a really weird family and were raised like that

Krieg save us please and make another thread

I converted. Not to weird to have a family like that. I know a few older Mexicans that have become Muslims. I'm only 22 though. Converted whem I was 18 and learned Arabic when I was 19 to 20 in Egypt. Now in China and been travelling for a while

>I converted.
to S*nnism?

Of course bro

Shiis are fine as people but I don't see how someone can believe in them over Sunnis. People on Sup Forums just like being contratians

>S*nni spics
God, what have we done to deserve this?!

As my old Arabic books used to say

صار العالم قرية صغيرة

I can't read your semitic nonsense

That’s fucking disgusting. Stop calling yourself Mexican. You ducking cuck.

Translate to fake portuguese or english

People are living in small towns (?)

If it makes you feel any better hes just a half mongrel Spic who can’t even speak Spanish properly. Don’t really know why hes always larping as a full one. Must be the persecution complex.

trying too hard to fit in here little homo