Norway couldn't singlehandedly-destroy USA in a week

>Norway couldn't singlehandedly-destroy USA in a week
TOP KEK AMERICAN PIG SHIT!!! Oh believe you me, us Norwegians are ITCHING for a war with USA. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of American soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the niggers and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY American pig shit they see. When Norway's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oliver_Hazard_Perry-class_frigate
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'd love to see a war against Norway in our lifetime

Would be cool to enrich some Norwegian qts with our superior freedom

But what if the US stops selling you planes?

this is old pasta senpaitachi

Can't wait for Supreme Empress Hadia Tajik to reign over my boipussy

It's funny how you memepost but there's a USAF roundel on the plane in your pic.

Your shitty navy is no match against our stealth boats

>what if the US stopped selling us 80% complete planes to 5 billion dollaridoos

Norway do I really have to kick out your tank crews training here now? Focus, damn it. Our goal is Brussels not the US.

U.S roundel. I fucking keked

kek
make it happen havaard

There isn't a square meter of land here.
We use cubic yards faggot.

Do not smoke that shit.

Superior freedom, and girth!

Dont cry when our navy bombards you to the stone age

>raping your women, and killing EVERY American pig shit they see.
>Of course no one is gonna do shit about it
Best parts

America could use a good war with a white country after so long. Go ahead and do something pussy Norwegian. You can't even beat Sweden or Finland and you're wanting to attack America? Best of luck.

okay im officially impressed, thanks to Obama our military is at its weakest it's been since 1930

>cubic

It's been a while since I've seen this.

How are those stealthy? Everyone knows you have them and you can see them. Finland's stealth boats on the other hand..

We only claim territory 40 miles underground. We signed the international lava lake treaty.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA look that their "navy"

>Am american and norwegian citizen

FUG

>Wouldn't be a square meter

That's because it's square feet. Get on my level europoor

>Navy
>Our alps

Are you a true norwegian though?

>implying we don't secretly have a navy hidden in your lakes

Too bad America has a base in your country. :^)

We will defeat you and take your official aryan status as prize.

I hope you American faggots elect Trump. That's really the best thing that could happen for Europe in a military sense. We've been downprioritizing our militaries because politicians are retards who think the geopolitical situation is never going to change, and that the fall of the Soviet Union meant that there was never going to be another threat against Europe.

Fin åte

8/10 for making me reply...pic related mfw you even try to attack one of our territories

OK Iraq, keep dreaming.

>mfw I already have plans to profiteer off this war

>you will never turn up at a texas gas station with your old trustworthy 1936 knucklehead chopper, adjusting your open carry revolver holster and spitting tobacco before filling the tank for $3 then giving her a good loving kick and she starts right up and you continue cruising down the horizon with freedom as your only destination

Righto.

Lets invade America Norge!
This time we hit land in a different manner!
They got no chance REEEEE!

>Around 10 000 Norwegians in active duty.
>Roughly 45 000 in the reserves.
>They are a mix between men and women.
>Severely underfunded.
>Decentish Airgame, but relatively small.

This is so delusional calling it a shitpost would be an insult to shitposters.

I think I just cried a little

Whatever would we do?

It seems to have worked, though. Americans are apparently easy to bait.

Compare it to this, Shieeeet thats a huge differance.

I like the sailboat on the right.

lol texas state army alone could fend you off.
nice pasta, its been a while.

Baits jerking off to military posters atm

Norge we are ready to set sail towards America!
Swedish navy reporting in!

fixed

>you will never turn up at a texas gas station with your old trustworthy 1936 knucklehead chopper, adjusting your open carry revolver holster and spitting tobacco before filling the tank for $3 then giving her a good loving kick and she starts right up and you continue cruising down the horizon with freedom as your only destination

You will never turn up at a white trash gas station with a classic bike that most people can't afford. Adjusting the instrument of death should only rightfully be in the hands of the proper authorities but you carry it because you're afraid of people who are darker than 'almond beige'. You pollute the sidewalk with a gob of your cancer wad and they pay so little for your fuel that the attendant can't make a living wage. You continue cruising down the horizon, reminiscing of the days when non-WASP-males were properly oppressed.

So you are saying you want your 1989 military back?

> mfw burgers literally feel threatened and are posting their navy and AF overview charts

Good job OP

Why is one of the Thunderbirds planes upside down?

kek that looks like one of those float races kids do.

Also where are the bombers?

I would prefer 1950-1960 but 1989 is definantly better than 2016 yes.
Some things were better back in the days..

This guy knows.

Jelly much?
We are our army.

Quality Shitpost! 10/10!

>Finland's stealth boats on the other hand..
Look, stealth boats is one of the few military categories in which we beat you hard.

Thats adorable

>wasting money on armyshit
>losing your comfy welfare states
ur fucking retarded m8

I'm all for it since I've never seen a country commit collective suicide before. Should be fun!

Canada is fucking shit compared to their neighbor. You're jealous as fuck and your post reflects that.

You tell the group of big kids on the playground that you're gonna fuck all of them up, some of them will probably tell you something, the rest will just giggle at you, whether or not you're serious

Good goy, Yes Finland we very much will assist you yes hehehehe look we always do and did remember the 6 gorrillion rifles and ammunition we sent you yes yes indeed we help you just take some brown people and we will yes.

wow they really blend in with the water with that camo

This is why my ancestors fled Norway to the west. No chill; no sense of humor.

Have you ever seen a Finnish boat? Of course not. That should tell you how stealthy they are.

Probably over Norway as we speak.

>beating norway

are you really this brainwashed?
the american military is decorative, norway on the other hand fights actual wars

where is the point of a 20 meter tall stealth ship?

It's a dream of mine that I'll hopefully fulfill.. some day..

what is*

plotwist:
Finlands military isnt designed to need help. Your defense tho? Awesome.
How do i know? I spent a year serving, as a gunsmith.

Don't be fooled, This ship is able to hide behind islands and can launch AsHM against enemy ships and then return into cover again.
That is the sole purpose of this type of corvettes.

Jesus, who would've thought my anti-Russian rant after the jet liner with Americans got shot down would carry so far and become a meme. Strange.

Stealth as in radar stealth.

What good is spotting a ship with your eyes, if youre long inside missile range?

Everything is about radar nowadays.

NATO bro no

Don't do that. You're our strongest ally in NATO since Germany went full Cuck and France is trying to stop a military coup by making sure their army is disjointed.

Also pic related. Also this is my favorite semi regular shit posting thread.

Just regular enough to be recognized and just rare enough to make my day every time.

why not a fucking submarine then? wouldn't that be more effective instead of spending money on a stealth ship?

Your sarcasm is fucking stupid and less interesting than arguing with shills.

>NATO
I thought y'all liked Trumpone?

>That is the sole purpose of this type of corvettes.
Well, it's the main purpose but the visby class is clearly designed with a generalist approach in mind (carrying many anti-ship missiles as well as torpedoes, AA missiles and a programmable autocannon and a heli pad). At least before the fucking budget cuts.

We import our help everyday, Atleast this is what the government is saying haha.

On a serious note however Sweden has the infrastructure and all means to sustain a large armed forces built almost completly on domestically produced equipment but given our governments priorities we can't for obvious reasons.

We already have submarines dude, and we are going to build more of them.
Thats why.

Wow

Literally can't even

>why not a fucking submarine then? wouldn't that be more effective instead of spending money on a stealth ship?
We have submarines and they're bretty gud in fact. You want surface ships and submarines to support each other though, not just 100% the one or the other.

0/10 achmed

ITT: countries that don't realise the world is REALLY run by Slovenia.

The strength of building materials limits the size of submarines.

Wow, just wow! Like, are you kidding me? Hahaha oh wow! I mean COME ON!

Yeah the fucking budget cuts have made the platform have serious flaws which sucks.
I would like to see us getting larger ships for the westcoast so we can keep the sealanes/harbours open.
Something like the Oliver hazard perry-class
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oliver_Hazard_Perry-class_frigate

We could use some of that iron of yours.
But realistically there would be no more nordic co-op than there was during ww2 if shit went down. The jews got you and your balls in tight grip. Trying to push that shit here too.

everything alright then.

Our next 15 ships we're building are going to be based off your ships and 4 other's of Norwegian ships. Feels good man.

Wow, no recognition for #1 radar base since the 70's.

Why do you keep embarrasing us with this thread?