A Girlfriend For Wondy

I always hear people saying WW should have a girlfriend eventually but no one ever says WHO she should be with. What female characters does she have the best chemistry with?

She'd dress Batman up and peg him

Io and Artemis are the first two women to come to mind as they are fellow amazons and Io has a canonical crush on Diana.

Beyond that, it becomes trickier.

Pre-Nu52, I'd say Dianah Lance given how they interacted in the recent past.

Who cares about that? She's tough.

>What female characters does she have the best chemistry with

NONE because she's not a faggot.

>not posting barda

Aleka.

She should be Big Barda's side action when she and Scott need to spice it up.

This
Io or Artemis

This thread is retarded. OP is retarded.

Boom

I think those people who say that Cap and Wondy need to be gay to read comic books before they start petitions to change shit

I've always liked the idea of Wonder Woman hooking up with one of her old enemies after eventually assisting with their rehabilitation from villainy.

Maybe the writers wouldn't be gunning for "end game" couple material out of them, but I always liked Wondy/Cheetah.

Diana is now canon Bi, user. She's had girlfriends in the past.

I can't see Dinah and Wondy though. Dinah would obviously be with Babs before any other woman

>Implying any Woman could handle Diana

Yeah Artemis/Aleka/whatever is the easy pick

Rucka please go. Fuck you for dissing Cho

I came here to post this.

Her, Arthur and Mera should be in a relationship. For diplomatic reasons.
And sexy reasons.

>slightly buff and fights
>let's make her a lesbian

why

Society made up entirely of women, etc.

she doesn't have to be a lesbian to have a gf

Indeed

There was a blacksmith amazon that had a crush on her.

Io

>It's another Sup Forumsmblr episode
Why?

Io's too good for Diana and her bullshit.

Too bad its an edit. What does she really say?

>Not drawing them more close

Kojima is disappointed as this poor attempt at homoeroticism

true

Female character you don't like.

Wasn't she with Artemis before she left the island in the new 52

Conceptually, Wondy should be with a person very much of the real world. Not a fellow Amazonian, but also not from the metahuman community.

Diana and Lois Lane would actually be an interesting pair.

Maybe Lana would work in her place.

If I were to soften the restriction from drawing from the superhero community I'd probably allow Babs. Not an actual meta, tech-oriented vs Diana's magical background, very wise and worldly vs Diana's remaining naivete about how the 21st century works. And gives her ties to the bat-mythos which fans would drool over. The inevitable threesome babs-bruce-diana fanfic alone would be worth it.

I'm going to kill you.

Lana is the only good choice you've listed.

Honestly, this. It's the reason I want more homo shit in my media. Men aren't sexualized like women are? Okay, let's fix it. Make more things like Metal Gear. Please.

>Wondy should be with a person very much of the real world

I basically agree with this. Lana mite b cool.

She has a whole island full of girlfriends, you mong.

I take it you don't read Rebirth. Diana is a fucking player.

I'd be okay with that. Some sort of "Hideo Kojima writes the DC Universe"

That doesn't mean that she has gfs just that she sleeps around. And many of them are probably like Mala in EO and only want to be with her as a status symbol thing, I wouldn't settle down with those bitches.

WW's popular with a lot of the girls on her island.

Only answer is /ll/

Let's go with this. Wonder Woman should have several girlfriends.

>dat Steve

Dammit, Nicola Scott. First Catman, now this. Stop making me gay.

Guess there's no need to be subtextual about it, anymore. I mean, we all knew this went on over there.

#dccorruption

Im pretty sure they were just amazons being women.

A good writer shows, not tells.

this is the only way we can have peace, give everyone something to objectify

Oh well. I can handle it. Besides, Scott was born to draw Wonder Woman, so it's okay.

You just want to see girls making out.

/ll/ is so rare in Western Comics.

I can see girls making out elsewhere, DC needs to stop saying lesbians are lesbians without actually showing anything, like Harley and Ivy. Harley and Ivy are bullshit.

Neither Harley nor Ivy is a lesbian, they're both just bi.

That's a lie, DC just doesn't want to give up that sweet Joker x Harley money that the teens love so much.

They already did that in Harley's solo.

Ivy said it herself in her mini that just finished up. Stay mad.

It's a mini-series, it doesn't really hold any truths.

Ivy and Harley are bi-sexuals. if they want a serious relationship they'd date/sex/marry a man but if they're single they don't mind asking other girls for help with sexual release.

Woman are far more close to one another then men are. You might as well say all woman are bi-sexual.

it's basically non existent. unless, ofc, if you can cite one for me. y'know, for science.

Fictional character, written by a money driven corporation, says something that keeps money flowing into the company.

So ground breaking.
Much legit.

They're explicitly gay in Bombshells. Although I haven't been keeping up with tht comic, what I read was okay though.

So we agree that they are bi and it's not a lie? Great

>Elseworlds

Worthless. Utterly worthless.

We agree that writers in a certain story declared that to be the case.

LGBT is a psychosexual disorder, let us not give into the mental illness.

>SMWW

ironic shitposting is still shitposting

>Superman x Wonder Woman
There's only one thing in the universe worse than that, and it's Batman x Wonder Woman.

SupesXWondy is the worst.
"They both wear red,blue and yellow, they're really strong and can fly, they have to be together. Huehuehuehuehue."

I thought the issue implied she wasn't into them and was basically judt going through women because she had nothing else

Steve Trevor's college age sister. Let's make it really fucking awkward.

bum bandit faggots detected

Just have Circe turn Steve into a woman for a while

srsly u guys, lets go totally shitposting and give WW....... Asami......the real villain of LoK

maybe they are all a bunch of asexuals.....like you know, these guys

>more close
She's got her crotch inches from her face

SuperLane.
Lois would be her typical cynical, sarcastic, city girl self.
Diana would be her typical curious, but too rough, smart ass self.

Lois would be fascinated by the 7ft Amazon, and take her out on urban adventures, like walking through abandoned subway tunnels, playing on a children's playground at 2am, and all sorts of harmless couple's trips in Metropolis that ends up leading them into some kind of fight against a monster of the week type.

Diana would bring Lois to Themyscira where she bullies Lois into participating in the trials of young Amazons that wish to be the Queen's bodyguard.

Naturally she wins, but is humiliated a few times due to the combat prowess of the Amazons being something Lois is totally unfamiliar with.

So Lois earns the privilege of being Diana's bodyguard. They go on tropical/jungle island adventures that lead to monster of the week type fights, and end up sleeping together in a weaved vine net bed thing stretched over a slow moving river.

>Implying the average Judge doesn't screw around.

You can't judge them all by the standards of noted paragon of law Dredd.

>psychosexual

Fuck of, Jodorowsky

She is not a faggot. Stop trying to turn her into a faggot.

I want her to wait a guy in distress as a boyfriend.
Not a military guy who is still weaker than her.

Some kind of Barry Allen or Kyle Rayner but without the jacked up super hero thing.

Good for self inserting /fetish, but also a funny dynamic where the girl easily overpower the guy

I guess this is more a comment on homosexual characters in general but it also applies to this so...

Most gay heroes seem to end up dating other gay heroes. And while it makes since in a way that you meet someone who you're regularly exposed to in your life or someone you share a career or interests with it also seems rather opportunistic and somewhat hollow or forced from a writing stand point.

In the beginning heroes had romantic interests. Yea some wound up dating another female heroine but most ( I think) just had relationships outside of heroing. The meet people in their secret identities and their relationship grows over time.

Most homosexual relationships I can think of in comics are always to established preexisting gay characters and on some level, everytime it happens I think about that episode of Southpark where Cartman forces Token and that black girl into dating. Bat Woman has dated Montoya and Sawyer. Midnighter had Apollo, granted they were introduced as a couple. In Ultimates Colossus comes out and starts dating North Star. While Superman dated Lois, Batman Had Vicki, The Flash had Iris. Yes, that's a lot of fucking reporters but Pete had Gwen and Mary Jane, Captain America had Sharon Carter. They were all written to be the love interest. That was their role and is their one gay hero that has that?

Why not just write someone for Wondy to be involved with? SHIT, make her another reporter, Lois can introduce them. But the forced relationships between heroes is rarely satisfactory to begin with but pushing the small population of homos together out of laziness or convenience just to show that this character IS in fact gay and doesn't just say it occasionally is fucking weak.

She should find a husband.
Get your filthy shit to /u/.
Women belong to men.

spot on

there's an entire island filled with bisexual and lesbian women that she comes from, just pick one of those

>Turn an iconic girl power icon into a dyke to appease the misandrist.

Why?

Did someone say THICK?

I doubt it'd fly. There's a reason people don't really like Steve Trevor. Whether we mean to or not, the idea of man being physically inferior to the woman he's involved with turns most people off (even women!). There are, of course, ways to offset this sort of thing. Like with Mister Miracle and Big Barda where Scott is the more intelligent of the two and clearly drives their narrative. This is far more difficult to accomplish with Wonder Woman who is the protagonist of her story, but is also supposed to be strong and wise. We don't like accepting a man who can't stand on equal footing with her. This is the source of the godawful Superman/Wonder Woman ship.

It's totally fucked up, but it's probably easier to accept a female love interest for WW than a male one. A girlfriend doesn't have to compete with the hero's strength and intelligence. She just has to be the love interest. A boyfriend's gotta BE A MAN. Which inevitably makes things awkward.

>I've always liked the idea of Wonder Woman hooking up with one of her old enemies after eventually assisting with their rehabilitation from villainy.

I hate waifufags with passion, they always want to redeemed EVERY female villain.

Die in a fire faggot.

You would make him a guy who gives her information about whats going on in the world promoting about something else, he wouldn't be useless.
A different dynamic from usual

Hell, SJWs are constantly talking about "defined gender roles", it would change what usually is a couple in comics

To be fair, redeeming villains is one of Wonder Woman's big elements.

I want /u/ to leave.

Sup Forums can always contain /u/ autism, why this shit enclapsules everything on Sup Forums? Are we full of dykes or just a bunch of faggots that want to be cucked by a woman while they jerk off in te dark corner of the room?

This must be why her roogue gallery is shit besides one or two characters.

It would be very easy to write Steve Trevor in a way that doesn't make him into Diana's plus one.

Diana may be wise and strong, but she doesn't know even half as much about man's world as he does, nor as she as skilled in her field of work as he is (military intelligence, not superheroics).

because Sup Forums hasn't been invaded by tumblr.

Still mad the shower scene Paquette originally drew for that issue was removed.

To a degree, that's true. Y'know how we always have these dumbass threads about "Who is Wonder Woman's archnemesis?" This is her archnemesis. Paula von Gunther. Nazi. Mad scientist. Slaver. She was reformed before we even got to the Silver Age and has remained so ever since (aside from a few hiccups). And this still happens with Wonder Woman rogues to this day. Simone practically made Giganta pals with Diana. Even Circe and Ares have softened towards her in recent years. And Cheetah keeps getting friendlier and friendlier with her.

Now, on one hand, it's great that Diana is committed to helping even the worst people who come at her. But for an ongoing serial narrative like a cape book it's kind of self-defeating. Especially since the most popular villains get used over and over. So unlike Batman and the Joker where the Joker gets worse and worse over time, Wonder Woman's villains just erode.

I'd say one of her villains would have good chemistry. Let her have a Batman-Catwoman deal with Cheetah

>Even Circe and Ares have softened towards her in recent years.
Last I checked Circe had just hatched a scheme to destroy Diana in a recent arc for Superman/Wonder Woman. Did she get reformed after that?