We declared war on the whole world and lost. This is obviously the Jewish people's fault

>We declared war on the whole world and lost. This is obviously the Jewish people's fault.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
youtube.com/watch?v=V7AcFCVTsiA
hitler.org/writings/last_testament/
metaxas-project.com/goebbels-visit-greece-1936-metaxas/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stab-in-the-back_myth
keshefoundation.org/
archive.is/amTiY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fundamental misunderstanding of the events prior to WWII, or just ignorant to history?

No one blames Germany's loss on the jews you moron. Why the fuck are Finnish people allowed to post again?

>Our women are sentimental rather than logical like they have always been.
>It's somehow the Jews Fault

We declared war on Serbia who called Russia who called France who called the UK who all declared war on us thanks to our adherence to an alliance with Austria Hungary, which Italy decided to forsake.

After 3 years of brutal war we once again were at the gates of Paris and even shelled it during the 1917-8 offensive and interior elements pushed hard for our surrender despite the strong position, many of these elements were Jewish.

Hitler blamed the loss of WWI on the Jews not his own war you dolts

lrn2actualhistory.

yeah..and now the world is a much better place,right ?

>was against communism
>was friendly with USSR
>received money from USSR
>betrayed USSR after making war with everyone else
Fucking genius. He was just used as a tool for the communists to gain east europe.

this guy is right

women didn't force men to give them political power

Men did because they themselves became feminized after ww-1

The world declared war on Germany is more like it.

its a finnish meme. Just ignore it and it will go away.

> betrayed USSR after making war with everyone else

You are talking of the same USSR that invaded Manchuria breaking their neutrality with japan

that Germany and USSR would fight, Stalin was well aware of, the question was when

If you wanna call Hitler stupid do it for declaring war on USA expecting Japan to declare war on the USSR

>Howdy, germanic servants!

Hitler absolutely did blame the Jews for starting WW2, are you a fucking retard or something?

Mein Kampf clearly lays out how the defeat in WWI was the result of Jewish subversives I'd like some proof for your claim.

Yes, the poor Germany, they didnu nuffin.

I never said he didnt blame Jews for WW1 also, but he blamed them for starting WW2 and for Germanys eventual defeat too. Are you really this retarded?

How about some basic speeches like this one - youtube.com/watch?v=V7AcFCVTsiA

Or you can just look at the last thing he wrote before he ended his life - hitler.org/writings/last_testament/

>world will be better place if nazis win i swear!
When will this meme end, Hans?

Why didn't he invaded USSR at the first? West would support him.

>Hitlers last testament

Kek britkuks are this fucking stupid. Yea if I lost I'd blame my eternal enemy too.

>Inflame the populace with rhetoric from the last war

God no wonder you people are such shit.

err.... that is the whole reason he invaded Poland...

>hitler didnt blame jews for ww2 hurrrr durrr
>yes he did, he said so in his speeches and writings
>hurrrr durrr im retarded hurrr

jesus christ man, just admit you were wrong

>Britain and France declare war on Germany
>Germany declared war on the whole world

t. rightful German clay

He did not, his untermensch allies did.

>Japs attack Ameriga instead of the USSR cause they were pussies, get their shit kicked in
>Italians attack Greece, get rekt, Hitler's campaign gets set back YEARS trying to bail them out, ends up costing him the russian front

Crazy thing is, if Germany's population were like 200 million people (maybe less) they would've won against the entire world.
It could have been a beautiful world. Shame Hitler liked muslims though.

That's my favorite Hitler quote as well.

Poland was in the middle, can't just walk into the Soviet Union without passing Poland. Still, that wasn't the reason why he invaded Poland and the west would not support him against the Soviets anyway.
And with the japs too far away to do something about the european front, the Fuhrer was alone.

pooland never won a war. your are not allowed to talk here.

tfw britain is the whole world and dirty krauts go imperialistic too

Nigga you lost two world wars.

soon they will be congress poland again

we should have taken greece as ally. u were even able to hold shitaly off

yes. you know. its the world.

What is winter war?

Deluded Kraut, typical, your version of history is bat shit insanity, I bet you believe that Hitlers hanging out on the dark side of the moon...

That was the plan originally, but the Brits assassinated based Metaxas in secret.

metaxas-project.com/goebbels-visit-greece-1936-metaxas/

Lets be honest here guys. Hitler was a fucking idiot. His Generals thought he was mentally retarded. He just so happened to be a good shitposter to the German people can get them bombed and raped into oblivion for a second time. Hitler was a total fuckwit off his chops mate.

What were the japs to do? That oil embargo was really hurting them and attacking Russia wasn't going to fix it.
Italy on the other hand, was a fucking disgrace and on that we can agree.

>You build a fence in your backyard that is a foot or two on your neighbor's property
>Suddenly people from the next town over show up and start throwing bricks through your window and smashing your car with a baseball bat

Yeah but you're telling Poland that they can't talk because they never won a war. But you lost the last two you were involved in.

Your country is permacucked for this reason.

I think he just started out with wanting to wipe the jewish communists out, then gotten high on meth and decided to get rid of us all

either way I can't really blame him for trying, communist jews are cancer in all nations. even in Israel itself

why so salty m8?

the eternal anglo did it again

it is. but not because we lost a war which we were outnumbered 2:1 each time

at least they have ideals. dont hate on communists plox

"capitalists" like rothschild are arguably worse.
jews who are not in the 1% are getting fucked by the cocksuckers who actually believe they are gods. 1/4

2/4

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stab-in-the-back_myth
the fucking top German general of WW1 did, along with Hitler and basically every relevant politician after 1930

3/4

But the Commonwealth and France declared war on Hitler :/

4/4

NS here tbw.
no desire to kill you, we are demonized so you support our mutual enemy and attack us.

>we attacked back poland and the whole world decided to declare war on us
>it is clearly our fault
ftfy

are you autistic? like, not shitposting, legitimately asking
I don't have the time or aspie attention span to actually read all this horseshit. I don't hate communists because they don't believe in property, I hate them because the denounce nationalism which is an hybirdization of insanity and complete retardation

dude
because of marxist communist diversity pushing jews my country is in a literally physical jeopardy
we're not at risk of simply being cucked by muslims like you are, bodies like the NIS are actively trying to acually allow them to physically eliminate us

tldr from those pics
rothschild and his fellow bankers orchistraited every world war.
they are trying to start a new one, for the first time while being watched by millions on both sides.

the date written on the Georga guide stones is... tomorrow.

There is also a presintation of a working tesla reactor tmw at the whitehouse. by these guys
keshefoundation.org/
archive.is/amTiY
save the plans, if they get into a car accident or get shot then we know it works.

>trying to understand world events/history
>skips central banking

israel made a great mistake by letting these muslims inside your borders after you won the war. i guess someday israel will regret this. and communism doesnt equal internationalism

THANKS user!

The Alt Right are full of retards anyway...if it becomes mainstream like the regressive left...we'll use the same tactics on the Nazis like we do to the SJWs.

Because both ideologies are based on feelings

I agree with the potato. All ideologies are flawed.

Yes SJWs are cancer, but so is "muh white nation".

All that matters are ideas. If your idea has credibility and real merit, it will speak for itself.

If you have to enforce your idea, it is flawed.

People will always act in their own rational self interest and make economic decisions.

What did I say that's so wrong? As soon as you enforce idealism and culture you've already ensured its stagnation and demise.

NS is basically ground up communism with the added benefit of living for virtues instead of living for the state. and not having kike Bolsheviks telling you what to do or torturing you for fun.

In the end it had to be a non-German reunifying Germany

Not an argument tho

anything for you hitler dubs
many nationalist jews who realized they were being played served in the reich.

>The Ukrainians are untermensch, they cannot possibly aid us in the war effort

>the Italians and Japanese are our best buds tho, very valuable allies.

>Implying Germany declared war against the world

Insidious. Petty. Presumptuous. Cowardly.

>japanese communist
>not knowing that the jew fears the samurai

>we battled Communism by letting it take over half of Europe.

>Ukies

>We declared war on the whole world

except the whole world declared war on germany

>being this new

alt right are not nazis
they are useful idiots

real ns or fashism for mutt countries is the rational self interest of everyone who isn't a parasite in the top 0.01%

it has been demonized and enough misinformation has been put out that otherwise intelligent people do not read hitler / musolini or watch their speeches for yourself.

you know how "the other side"(tm) is always the reason nothing gets done by your govt....
they think the same thing about your side and you are both right.
the answer is in nature.

You do know that it was the Allies who gave a huge chunk of Europe over to the Soviets at the end of the war, right? Riiight?
Retard.

>who would win 50 polish soldiers on horses or ten panzers

>I will ignore everything that happened prior september 1939

daily reminder that soros is funding hitmen larping as nazis who are sniping people on both sides.

Howdy Germanic servants! Check it out, I'm made of Gold!
t. Charlemagne

>People will always act in their own rational self interest and make economic decisions.
What?

>I don't have time to read about why that star on my flag represents the actual cancer of the earth
fair enough, I could see how it would be kind of a downer

>be German
>get melted

>He shares half a haplotype with us. Pure blooded German king.
And so Germany went to war.

>I will pretend that I know wtf I'm talking about by making a vague sarcastic comment.

Thats not that easy, Soviet Union was expansionist as fuck in these days(see winter war). The germans feared that the soviets would not let the the german bussineses in Baltic alone

the first time we failed
the second time we almost made it but lost.
third time's the charm!

GET IN

Also what did he mean by this?

>I will evade his point

Why did Hitler break the Munich Treaty?

The attack on Pearl Harbor didnt stopped the embargos.

>not declaring war on all of the countries

>We fought for Europe by killing 38 million Europeans and destroying it's Eastern part.

kek

You know that Hitler was the person who declared war on Soviet Union and lost it. Riiight?
Retard.

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw, and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."