Live in California

>live in California
>bluest state in the union
>never seen a single Trump sticker/sign/hat
>every trump rally here ends with unpunished violence towards trump supporters
>latest polls show +30 for Hillary

Should I even go out and vote for Trump? It seems pointless.

Le bump

Fuck you dude if youre even considering not voting you're a faggot

Make your life and the lives of your friends better this November.

Vote for Democrats.

I would say yes, don't let them demoralize you.

Also while the popular vote has no direct consequences, a lot of people still look at it and use it to argue legitimacy. So it still has an influence on peoples' perception.

what part of california? i live in orange county and there were a lot of republican bumper stickers during the primary and some trump support now. voting is kind of worthless because this state will go blue until the end of time or all the mexicans leave which will probably never happen. you can still help the popular vote if that means anything to you.

na dude, have you taken the 405? I was driving to my internship just yesterday and saw a truck with a huge trump sign on it. I honked twice and gave him a thumbs up, it was great

>>never seen a single Trump sticker/sign/hat

drive inland, retard

>>latest polls show +30 for Hillary

CA will probably go blue but turn out anyway. If only half of the democrats turn out then the GOP have a slight majority. Remember how Cruz Bustamante (a beaner) lost against Arnold.

If you don't live in a swing state or potential swing states like Georgia or Pennsylvania then your vote truly is meaningless

Bakersfield here

Feels good living in one of the Reddest parts of the state.

Still too many beaners and kebabs though

There's sandniggers in Bakersfield? Goddamn.

Nice quads man.

I live in San Diego. Where the 15 meets the 52. Nice neighborhood but all I see are Bernout supporters and Hillary stickers.

>tfw wear MAGA hat to sdsu everyday
>tfw /bigguy/

That's what they want user.
To make you think it's pointless
To make you just stay inside on voting day.

The moment you give up is the moment you lose, user

MAGA!

Also from Bakersfield i see people wearing trump hats all time but thats usually in the rosedale area

Who are you joking? Bakersfield is filled with sandniggers. I moved out of that shit hole once my two very different area homes we're burglarized. Home sweet home is what I call New Braunfels Texas. We don't celebrate Martin LutherWho

>never seen a single Trump sticker/sign/hat
Maybe not in your frisco faggot neighborhood.

Drive up the 395 and I5, there are trumps signs everywhere. Fucking lying ass CTR shill

t. Californian who spent all summer traveling the state for work

I live in riverside , i never see any hillary shit i see berno and trump stickers , i saw a fucking trump 2016 flag in a dudes yard in indio

nice but I doubt ill be heading up there

yeah i remember that. that would be some crazy shit if this state just tipped red

thats how i feel now

I'd say show them the power of the second amendment.
Always carry a pocket constitution with the 2nd amendment highlighted.

>tfw staying 45 mins east of the bay
>tfw Trump hats abundant and trump signs common when you go further out
Where the fugg do you live OP?

Castrate yourself shill

tfw live in new york
its pointless Tbh

i live in a little red pocket in SoCal. wear my trump hat everywhere to try go get more people to vote for him. I have never seen another hat-wearer though.
just get out of bed and go vote, like Mr. Trump said you should do.

Move to nevada or oregon and vote there

Ill be coming home to jew york right in time to vote for trump and im trying to convince family members and old people i know to do the same. My aunt is a strong trump supporter too cmon user we can do this

THE SHILLS ARE PUSHING SUGGESTED DEPRESSION
THIS IS THEIR PRESENT STRATEGY
See the Bourne movie that doesn't have Matt Damon in it. They honestly want to discourage us in the creepiest and most serious way. I have seen three threads basically trying to talk suggestible people into considering suicide. Sage and hide.

>Born/raised in north LA
>Uni in Bay Area
>tfw everyone is blue as fuck but you think the democrats are pretty shit and Hillary is a crook
At least people don't really talk about politics too much

Kill yourself and any other Trump supporters you find. Go Hillary!

I honestly think us CaliNiggers should just vote Johnson in hopes it swings (which it wont) then the dems lose 55 but Trump wins because of it. Literally anyone in a blue state should vote johnson in hopes of taking it from the dems.

>bluest state in the union

all the more reason to vote trump there. fuck them blue libshits. i live in jew york shitty. just as blue as you. i am voting for trump, wearing my trump hat and trump shirt. thinking about wearing an american flag as a cape while going to vote. some one says something to me or gives me a look, there black ass gonna get fucked on. ill do my jail time.
DEATH
TO
THE
LEFT

nah bruh we know it's just if we want to trump to win perhaps the smartest thing to do is vote third party in hopes it swings and the dems lose it giving trump easier win.

It's not as bad as you think. Trump voters just don't advertise since they get labeled as bigots or just don't want to risk getting their car/house vandalized. In case you missed it at rallies it's almost exclusively Dem supporters using violence against Trumpsters, not the other way around. You can plaster as many H

>living in a blue state
>not moving en masse to swing states to gurantee them for Trump

You got some big brass balls doing in New York...

I actually know tons of trump supporters in jew york. I dont think he will flip it but it will be very close

It's an oil town. Shit loads of cheap engineer and math work. Not to mention Indians are willing to work middle management for franchises like Pizza Hut for zero money and they drive like slaves

Rosedale is as close to the classic American suburb as I've ever seen