I've only read a few Power Girl comics...

I've only read a few Power Girl comics, but do they ever explain how she has a secret identity when she does little to nothing to disguise herself as Karen Starr? I've just always wondered. Power girl thread I guess

God damn I want to fuck her titties

No one looks at her face.

Her tits are huge so nobody looks at her face

This, OP. It's canon.

Hypnotic disguise boobs.

If she used krptonian muscle control to make herself look flat in civilian attire, do you think anyone would link her to PG?

So does this mean Supes wore the red underwear for the same reason? It draws the eye?

dunno

No, he has glasses.

Are you shitting me? That's actually fucking hilarious.

>Kryptonian muscle control to shrink tit size
Can I get a pic for that? Please

It's "explained" in her Connor-Palmiotti run. Her breasts distract people, and her hairdo/glasses combo help distinguish Karen Starr from Power Girl.

This is the only Powerflat I have.

Please don't erase the fact that Gray was on that book. It's the reason it was good vs the stuff they do without him.

Winnick had her dress up in padding, glasses, and a red wig in his run.

She basically looked like Gail Simone.

Got a pic? I'm curious to see it

>First thing Winnick did was burn everything Palmotti+Grey&Connor to the ground
>he even dropped Atlee entirely

same reasons people don't recognise Clark as Superman?
What was it again? Subtle vibration to make his facial structure different?

Needed to make way for Max Lord needlessly fucking with Peej, parts 1,2,3,4, and 5.

That is a really good question unlike the male super heros, Power girls traits are all exceptionally rare.

At 5'11, she represents 1% of the US Female population.
Natural blonde hair represents 2% of the world population and blue eyes about 1/3.

All together, in 1 million person city only 35 women should share all those stats, and even less would have that chest. Tracking PG down by health or insurance records should trivial.

What about other women?

They stare at her tits too.

I don't understand why Gray isn't involved with the current Harley Quinn series. To be honest I enjoy the ongoing as it is, but I'm certain it would be much better with Gray's involvement.

Karen has no friends. She's just that hot boss with great tits.
No one cares enough about her to put two and two together

Could be he doesn't want to be. His only involvement with the series was the mini co starring Peej.

Karen doesn't need a red wig. What a strange decision to make. She was already a public figure before that point, and had blonde hair to boot.

>and blue eyes about 1/3
In world population? I don't see how that's even remotely possible.

Probaly 1/3 of blonde.