Why did he wear the mask?

Why did he wear the mask?

The ammount of butthurt this guy caused was unreal

because he was a disgusting wetback manlet twink cuck

Can you do a quick info about it?
I hated it when he showed the trick!
Who was this guy and did nobody fucked his life up, when he showed how this al works?

Val Valentino was the Masketta man. He revealed himself on the last episode

I remember someone telling me some obviously fake story about how it's illegal to reveal magic tricks on TV.

It's against the "magician's code", which is like the screen actor's guild for magicians.

its because many (if not even most) magicians earn their livelihood selling the tricks they develop

t. magician

Wow, I didn't know that you cannot patent or copyright a magic trick. Apparently illusions do not constitute intellectual property, no matter how much invention or uniqueness went into it.

That's because they're kept a secret. Patents showing how a device works are publicly available.

The Coca Cola formula isn't patented or copyrighted either for the same reason.

How is it that is made everywere around the globe in a thousand factories and is still a secret, is beyond me

>mfw coca cola protects better his secrets than the US government

The implication that MOST magicians even make a means living doing magic isn't even worth an >

>Why did he wear the mask?
Besides the reasons he clearly states?

no one gives a shit about that unhealthy pisswater is why

>How is it that is made everywere around the globe in a thousand factories
Because they don't make coke at the bottling plants. They just add premade syrup to carbonated water at satelite facilities.
Whats the bigger question of mine is how they're able to get around the pure food and drug act, which states that you're legally obligated to print the ingedients on the label.

$$$$$$$$

The CIA doesn't know it to this day...

>"Why did I wear a Mask? The Masked Magician is a character and we wanted to create a controversy. Some may speculate that I was hiding behind the Mask but this is not so witch is the very reason I removed the Mask at the end of the 4th special."

>Why did he wear the mask?
So not to distract furious masturbators as the assistants danced

They truly used the hottests hotties on that show

>how they're able to get around the pure food and drug act, which states that you're legally obligated to print the ingedients on the label.
The ingredients, not the proportions of the ingredients. Labels aren't required to list a recipe for the product.

I think there's exceptions to that, a lot of the time it'll just say "spices" rather than the exact spice mixture.

>Siegfried and Roy
>Pen and Teller
>Copperfield
>Chris Angel
>David Blaine

Pretty sure Blaine was a major reason for this show because at the time he was making money preforming endurance tricks that had been done for years and he was just recycling them. Nothing most magicians, illusionists etc etc etc were performing at this time was original or innovative. The guy wanted to force this small corner of the entertainment industry back from mediocrity by exposing it. Major acts like Pen and Teller got a boost because they were able to refine and invent new tricks that no one else knew or could recreate but we're freshly entertaining

Well then if he knew about them then presumably they had already sold the tricks and therefore lost no money by their secrets being revealed

Nice dubs, but they do accurately label their ingredients within the guidelines of the fnd act. Vague generalities are allowed inorder to protect the intellectual property behind a business like this and pic related

Isn't that one of the reasons Penn and Teller tend to reveal their own tricks nowadays? Keeps them fresh and on their toes.

>7
>most magicians
Dude how many magicians do you think there are?
I know 3 personally, who perform, and I'm from a shitty little village in a shitty little country.
>They have normal day jobs

Let's just count full-time pros.

Most tricks are variations on classic ones.

It's like releasing source code with out the permission of all the developers.

Thank you0

The entertainment industry tends to be populated majoritively with armatures, with percentages and ratios differing from one profession to another. So the vast minority of magicians, as in a percentage of a percentage, are full on professional multi millionaires because of magic?