Did they die happy?

Did they die happy?

They died with their fingers up each other's buttholes.

Which seasons do I download? I want something to binge watch and a few random episodes I've watched were pretty comfy

worst ending of any tv show in the history of television

All seasons are fine, why don't you start form the first?

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8 but completely ignore anything after that.

No. Fuck House. They screw up his character arc and have him do something incredibly dumb and mean for no reason what so ever.

>ugh i'm too happy with my life with Cutty, her amazing milf tits, and a child. I'm going to crash a car into her house.
>ugh. I hate free hockey tickets. i'm going to use them to clog a toilet and flood the hospital for no apparent reason. Even though i'm on parole, everyone is tired of my shit, and my only friend is dying. I'm sure nothing can possibly go wrong.
>i'm going to start taking heroine with homeless bums.
>better fake my own death so I can go on a motorcycle tour with my dying friend.

The point was House was self-loathing degenerate that couldn't accept happiness in his life.

>They screw up his character arc
What is his real character arc then?

he was a self sabotaging cunt
but I agree that his ending was pants on head retarded

How did House die? I thought his friend was the only one with terminal cancer unless House killed himself after Wilson passed.

>ugh i'm too happy with my life with Cutty, her amazing milf tits, and a child. I'm going to crash a car into her house.
cuddy already broke up with him when he crashed his car into the house. she was having thanksgiving dinner with the PI house had hired. She gave him directions to her sisters house who was out of town so house wouldn't ruin thanksgiving.
>i'm going to start taking heroine with homeless bums.
makes perfect sense
>better fake my own death so I can go on a motorcycle tour with my dying friend.
makes perfect sense

No, they died alone and afraid. The song playing as the camera pans away is the same song (except sung by the original artist), as when house almost died and hallucinated the strip club with cuddy in it and amber was singing the song.

House died in the fire, wilson died later on from his cancer, all alone. Everything after the burning house caving in was a lie.

oh c'mon not even by a longshot

also Amber kept popping up and singing the lyrics when house hallucinated her
they were telling us, and we didnt listen

I think they retired to a small rural island somewhere and house became like a unofficial local doctor who uses controversial methods but in the end fixes the patients.

season 5 ending is the best place to stop. after that it gets ridiculous

After Wilson died House undied himself (it was just a prank bro!) and returned to the hospital.

Also, Cuddy a cunt for not showing up at House's funeral.

Will there ever be as good an adaptation of Sherlock Holmes again?

Not even close. It was sappy and rushed, sure, but BSG, Dexter, Lost, and Fringe were all way worse.

no

Everything after "Out of the Chute" is one long dream sequence. Basically it's what House imagined how life had gone if he had lived.

Instead he died in the pool.

BSG had a bad ending? Lost ending was not as bad as it was made out to be.

BSG went full religious and people that had been ignoring it the entire time shit their pants.

Lost dreamy saccarine everyone going to limbo heaven together was fucking terrible.

Dexter still has worst ending to ever exist. It went way off character, killed off characters pointlessly. Made years of build up worthless and sent his son with a known serial killer who in all likelyhood will kill his kid.

It was pants on head most retarded ending ever devised. they would have been better off not doing an ending and letting people believe what ever they want.

I binge watched this with my ex. She was risk averse so she'd stick anything that she knew she liked.
We watched a hundred episodes in like three weeks. I just couldn't take it anymore.
I kept myself going by guessing what minute the epiphany happened.
I think it averaged at minute 38.

Dexter is easily the worst or maybe lost

First three seasons with the original supporting cast are the comfiest

Long after the shark jump, before the dragon rescue, we had a doctor fake his death and ride off into Burbank, er, I mean "New Jersey".

>Lost dreamy saccarine everyone going to limbo heaven together was fucking terrible.

I'm still trying to find one of those meme images from the Lost finale thread, where Christain tells Jack "remember that shitty story people thought we were in season 1? we're in it now" and then we see Jack cry.

Why the actors went along with it, I will never understand like, they all read this shit and were like. Lets do it.

Do you think actors have any saying in what they do? kek

Is this legit? I took everything on the last episode at face value

He got mental, and got better, and was a lot more fresh, "happy" and focused for at least a couple of episodes. After that is back on day 1 shenaningans.
Like when he healed his leg.
It doesn't matter how good he could get, for some stupid reason or plain none he was back on formula.

2>3>4>1>5>>>the rest

No, that's just my bullshit headcanon to survive the terrible writing. you can take it at face value.

>i'll just watch it on netflix
>no wait they don't have it
>fuck it i'll watch harry potter
>fuck it i'll watch the oc
>fuck it i'll watch anything else
>i guess i'll watch an unheard of indie piece of shit or the most popular top 40s chart bullshit
>30000 search results

All wrong guise....he had a fatal case of sarcoidosis
FTFY

>After all that suffering Wilson just gets sick and dies

Why did the writers hate him so much?

Hard to be happy, with lupus.

If you don't feel like tracking down streams, cwseed works with adblock so you can watch all their free shit without hiccups.

Everwood's on there. constantine, few other shows. All free and all good quality.

Poor and lazyfags can win even if their googlefu is terrible.

That was what wilson had to contend with that House said life was shitty and constantly told everyone this and everyone is telling him how wrong he was his entire life yet bad shit kept happening to everyone else, that pulled them down to his level.

Proving him right. that was his entire point.

A few throwbacks do not a Sherlock Holmes adaptation make. I want this meme to die.

They used to have it on Netflix, but they've lost the rights. Basically every time I go on Netflix I find that they've removed something I was planning to watch or had previously watched on there. What the fuck went wrong?

Shore literally said in either season 4 or 5 commentary that all of house is a figurative allegory.

Even his fucking name and show setup is a massive motiff of the namesake.

Solving puzzles, chasing dragon behavior.

He has his own fucking watson called wilson.

How much harder does it have to hit you on the head. The guy that made the show said it was. What more do you need?

goddamit i almost forgot those existed

what are they gonna do to them, fire them at the last episode ?

Yes dude, I'm aware of the parallels. Doesn't change the fact that it's a completely different character. Holmes was a perfect gentleman. He was not an edgy atheist and he never crashed his car into his girlfriend's house. Wilson is nothing like Watson. And they never had philosophical debates with the patient-of-the-week in every story or play up his drug use for drama.

who knows, it's utter shit now. I would have cancelled the subscription a while ago had it belonged to me.

I checked their horror section a few days ago and they had like 7 movies. A billion dollar fucking corporation and they own like 5million in old unheard of piece of shit horror movies and like one mainstream horror.

thanks but they have nothing that I'm really interested in; I watch most of this stuff more for nostalgic value than anything else.

So you're saying the similarities are only skin deep kind of thing?

This is my favorite series despite its flaws, they fucked it up so much, I dont want to be reminded how they ruined House
i've seen the show like 5 fucking times and i still get annoyed

This was meant for this Sorry. misclicked.

Pretty much. It's just a homage.

This, I dont think theres a more comfy show to watch than House.

That was my head canon too.

Of course they are different characters, it wouldnt be interesting otherwise, would it? The story and the setting is also completely different if that didn't cross you...

Favorite House moments?

One that springs to mine was in S2 when Foreman's old boss comes to town to help that Jazz musician. Foreman and House have a great exchange that really helps you understand House's method.

>a few allusions to the original work = an adaptation
Elementary is a better adaptation than this. Fuck, even that abomination with RDJ is a better adaptation than this.

>It's a hallucination episode