Was it justified? who was in the wrong?

was it justified? who was in the wrong?

OP

X GON GIVE IT TO YA

/thread
OP still sucking cocks daily

Haha, what did he mean by this. Is he, dare I say it, /ourguy/? Haha picking on someone because of their beliefs, lol the tolerant-left nu-males. (((they))) don't want you to know the truth. SJWs so triggered

Imagine being so sensitive that you get triggered enough by a cartoon Nazi getting punched that you shitpost it daily for months
Are Sup Forumstards unironic right-wing SJWs?

Reddit literally came at us dude.

Serious canon question:

Who is responsible for more deaths, Adolph Hitler or Rick Sanchez?

haha nice post fellow normal person

they're worse than SJW's.

how often do you see SJW's shitposting here and announcing that they're an SJW every single time they make a post?

Imagine being so retarded you can't spot a falseflag post.

Rick is a fictional character, so...

pretty much lol. look up horseshoe theory it describes them so well

>Person is being harmless but has different opinions then me
>Those opinions are mean
>Person not provoking me, but is minding their own business
>I'm going to beat them within an inch of their life
>That'll teach them to be hateful

What do you think?

i want to be beaten to a pulp by summer! haha...just kidding....

>redditspacing
>defending sjws

Rick and whatever her name is violated the NAP.

>leftist power fantasies

Yeah, because this has NEVER been posted before. This is the first time he's posted this blatant false flag, we've never had this thread before!

you really are mentally ill, son

Your posting style reeks of reddit.

You realize people have been spacing their posts like that for longer than a decade before you got here?

Of course you don't, fucking tourist trying to fit in.

>i've been exposed!

Hence "canon"

I mean in-universe

Assuming WWII played out in the Rick and Morty universe basically the same way it did in our reality, and giving Hitler sole responsibility for the deaths in Europe, who has racked up a higher body count, Hitler or Rick?

>beating a person of the race you belong to for wanting to preserve the race you are a part of

>redditspacing
>i'm a-an o-o-oldfag i-i s-s-swear
Opinion discarded

Sometimes I genuinely wondered what my purpose in life was. My place in the universe. Was anything truly worth it? Was all my hard work and study truly for naught? The largest star ever observed is the UY Scuti, with a radius roughly 1,700 times that of the sun in our Solar System. By comparison, the approximate mass of the Sun is 1.989 x 10^30 kilograms... yes, that's thirty zeroes. By further comparison, if you're a male of average height and reasonably-fit, the Sun is approximately 2.652 by ten to the twenty-eighth power larger than you are. Sometimes I would remember this and think, "We are all so utterly insignificant."

Then, something truly magical happened. Donald Trump, a businessman from New York, won the U.S. Presidential Election. His opponent? A murderous, evil cunt whose schemes and ploys go back decades. Hillary Clinton. "It was HER TIME!" the masses cried. It was then, ONLY then, that I understood how things came together in such a beautiful way.

Of the tens of thousands of years that human beings have existed, you and I were born to revel in this exquisite moment. Donald Trump causing butthurt. So much butthurt.

Man you people are really fixated on this one scene of this overrated show.

this is now a pickle Rick thread

I'm cool with it, street violence is the first step of any revolution.

>proving the point

Congratulations

>redditspacing

is this that hot new Sup Forums meme I've heard about?

Head on home anytime.

>redditspacing
You should head back.

Leave Richard and Mortimer nugget sauce memeing to reddit.

>LMAO DA NAZIS WERE GOOD BOYS WHO DINDU NUFFIN
Is being an unironic Nazi supporter the ultimate edgy teenage contrarianism?

>commissioned by an incel robot
Way to ruin your own image

Ok

>R9K Revolutionary Front

What the fuck?

Unironic communists. Higher body count, more modern supporters.

As a bonus they tend to be wealthier and more educated than neo-Nazis too which makes their embrace of historical mass murderers even more absurd.

>revleft.com
>literal communist website
>literally admitting that you're spreading communist propaganda within the propaganda

>lol muh workin with joos

>and your enemies closer

It tickles me pink that there are STILL people who don't know this. Do you not know that Israel and the Rothschild Family are the final boss? You laughable, little simpleton. Donald Trump keeps them close because right now, they aren't the primary concern. They're the final concern. You don't want to fight them while other threats are hitting you from all sides, do you?

Donald Trump is playing 4D chess on a 3D board, against 2D opponents. The smartest of us recognize this. Others, like yourself, don't recognize much at all.

Silly child. Learn a few things about life and get back to us.

I did find it on a random post on Sup Forums, hence the mobile file name, and I didn't care to read the fine print or look into its source. But I'm sure none of you will believe that.

I-Is this satire? You do know his daughter and son-in-law are Jewish, right?

>Sup Forums
Go back

Well proper skinheads are pieces of shit that deserve a beat down desu. Also I don't think Rick is ever portrayed as a good guy, just sometimes he does good stuff or on the lighter side of morally grey.

>he still doesn't get it

Actual skinheads deserve it.

The liberal definition of "nazism" is anyone who disagrees with them.

They are both wrong.

>he says on a Sup Forums bait post bumped by a punch of Sup Forumsposters

>this is the kind of Sup Forumseddit crossposting fag you share a board with

>accuses other anons of being poltards
>admits to browsing Sup Forums

Did this predict that nazi guy getting punched irl?? Wtf

t. reddit

>unironically watching this show

You're the only one who's admitted to being a Sup Forums poster, go #resist there

I don't think spencer deserved to be sucker punched but he was asking for it and I don't really have any sympathy for him. However people that tout that around as some kind of win are pathetic. People that get overly riled up by trolls like him have a lot of personal issues they need to deal with and a notable lack of critical thinking skills.

>be teen
>meet heaps of skin heads while hanging around in my closest city on weekends
>they're all just borderline retarded kids with adhd or old, world weary alcoholics and no prospects whatsoever.
>somehow they are now some massive threat to the free world
>mfw

So called 'Nazis' oppress themselves more than anything else, dunno why the left has decided they're a big deal

Head on home anytime.

BOOM! BIG REVEAL

The Nazi. Chat shit get hit.

everyone who isn't a hardcore leftist is a "Nazi" now to these people, not just actual neo-Nazi hicks

Numales were a mistake

>leftist power fantasies
>fantasies

No, neo-nazis are peaceful people so using violence against them is not ok

Reddit and morty inspired a lib to clock nick spencer on the side of the head Lmao!

This. They're as harmless as bronycon. Just a bunch of autists hanging out dropping skinhead memes.

Literally who cares?
It was a minute montage at the end of an episode irrelevant to the plot to sell more merchandise.

>they're all just borderline retarded kids with adhd or old, world weary alcoholics and no prospects whatsoever.

So...like the SA then?

>numales
>red army

Perhaps, what does SA stand for?

Not really bud

Stalin would have all you degenerates shot

Remember he wasn't here before 2015
He is literally here on Sup Forums today because of actual redditors

And Hitler would do the same to pathetic Nazi LARPers who browse this board.

Can someone tell me when it became unacceptable to do whatever you want to nazis?
Growing up they were less human than zombies and using them as enemies was always the shortcut to justifying killing them.

Now people are against it. What happened to you?

at least i dont have an untreated syphilis infection

t. reddit

When faggot people I don't like being lumped in with started doing it. I always enjoyed games like wolfenstein when I was a kid and didn't have any political leanings but now that these autist rejects of society think they're tough and think they can beat up whoever they want it's cringy as fuck

>implying reddit isn't Sup Forums at this point

Right on fellow megapede. Nobody is going to think we are reddit if we call everyone reddit

>haha we totally aren't SJWs but all we can talk about it Sup Forums

>>>/reddit/

You still should like killing nazis. and stuff like OP should not be something you disagree with.

jokes on you virgins can't get STDs

There is nothing more American than killing Nazis and Soviets

Numale alt right millenials worship Nazis and Soviets because of caw of dudy

Leftists are always in the right. Always.

I don't like agreeing with things that degenerate liberals and tumblr people bandwagon on. I'm that petty

They also think breathing is good. They all do it. Better stop doing that right now

t. reddit

t. Reddit

You're not funny

t. reddit

t. Reddit

t. reddit

t. Funny junk

>be nazi
>remove [[[them]]]] from euro culture
>remove gays and lesbians and transgenders and every other mental illness from genepool
>some of [[[them]]] escape to America
>make cartoons about how cool it is to beat up nazis
>now everybody's twittering about transgenders with more than one gender and how its okay to be gay and create ways for gays to have babies.

phew good thing there are no more nazis right!
>inb4 Sup Forums blabla i identify as an anti-nazi cuz it makes me feel like my life matters and i might get sjw pussay

>otherkin are real

>all that talk of gays when no one even mentioned them
Projection.jpg

>be a socially-awkward, depressed 14 year old
>no friends, girls are physically repulsed with me
>don't clean, don't exercise, just play video games and scroll Sup Forums despite the age rule
>really want to be cool and liked in high school
>decide that contrarianism is my best shot at being cool
>after my Grade 9 history class about those epic Nazis I get an idea
>they looked so cool, and the teacher said they were horrible people, perfect choice!
>google Nazism and look up their philosophies on Wikipedia
>copy/paste it and rehearse it
>start regurgitating it and other shit I read on Sup Forums
>unironically defend Hitler and the Nazis
>think I'm gonna be the most epic badass contrarian in my school
>get my ass kicked by a 12th grader instead for calling him a shitskin who Based Hitler should've gassed
>come home and cry
>decide to watch my favourite show Rick and Misty to cheer myself up
>see this scene, get flashbacks to the asskicking
>complain about it on Sup Forums for the rest of my life