Why do we continue to utilize parties?

Pic related, why does everyone seem to buy into this retarded system of political parties? People end up feeling obligated to whichever fucked party they sided with and we end up in the situation we're in - picking the lesser of two evils.

okay propose an alternative then, put every candidate in an arena and whoever wins is the leader or what?

Trump vs Killary would be pretty fucking entertaining

The alternative is people campaigning without aligning themselves to pre-determined philosophies that correlate to what animal is your symbol. It was done in the USA for a few decades and worked great.

[Sup Forums ⭐️ Account users material only]

I hate both parties, so I'm voting Trump.

A system with more than two parties likely causes an upset majority

> hurr durr whats the alternative

The alternative is everyone are Independents and no one can get anything done, just read more political history and stop shitposting on Sup Forums.

we have like 18 parties at the elections, the opposition gets salty but the majority just thinks oh well that's how the votes went then

Believe me it's a much better system.

Here in Mexico we have like 3 primary parties (PRI, PAN and PRD) and then a bunch of secondary parties which lich the system hard and not even that, they would join primary parties with no interest of their political ideologies and just want to grow their party further.

Ranked or instant run-off voting for candidates in large, non-gerrimandered districts. It's the single change that makes the most difference, even over things like public funding.

> But I'd pay cash to watch Trump and Shillary fight in the arena.

No one believes their bull shit... the real question is why does the right (us) not start the new revolution already? We all know the democrats pander to shit skins who want everything for free (brown people).

We just need 1 red pilled Jesus / Neo to do something BIG... not just starting threads on /pol.

>All democrats need to be put to death.

You know it's true.

It would be shit, without her SS phyiscally propping her up Killary would keel over and die before Trump had even swung at her

>hurr durr can't get anything done
It got a country setup, faggot.
That 'all members of this party' bullshit is exactly why the party system is fucked. You can't group that many people with inevitably different beliefs/ideas into one fucking group.
You're missing the point.

Gypsy party? Man that sucks, do they have a chance to get into the parlament?

Haha no, all they do is steal gibsmedats moneys and get like less than 0.1% of the votes but there's just generally a lot of filler parties like that új dimenzió párt (new dimension party). Who are like literally who.

Maybe you're comparing America to Utopia, not other countries warts and all parallels.

Totally down with redoing the party system, wait until after this election

>That 'all members of this party' bullshit is exactly why the party system is fucked. You can't group that many people with inevitably different beliefs/ideas into one fucking group.

I wasn't referring to the entire republican party when I said "us" ... just anyone with enough brain cells to know the Dems are by far the worst pieces of shit on the planet.

>Kill the Zionists.
>Kill the Democrats.

The shill republicans will have no choice but to blend in after, unless they want the same treatment.

I've never voted for one party. I review voting records, bills proposed, etc. And vote for the competent candidate.

After listen to the comey's Senate hearing, I'm voting straight republican. Democrats can't stick to a point for five minutes. I can't see them getting anything done in four years.

Sometimes the red pill is bitter.