ITT OTPs

ITT OTPs.

You know the routine. Canon, cross over, popular ships, etc.

I'd read it.

Only time incest felt right and not fetish-fisted into a series

Seconded. How come DC and Marvel never tried to do a cross over mini with these two?

>Only time incest felt right
Yeah, no.

Even Azula's VA said she specifically voiced Azula as seducing Zuko during that bedroom scene. Can't argue with that.

All the best ships here.

>Rukia.
Better than Kairi.

Is she?

To fair, it's not hard. You could replace Kairi with a cardboard cutout and the games plot wouldn't change.

Still better than most recent Disney heroines except Judy Hopps and Star Butterfly.

>To fair, it's not hard. You could replace Kairi with a cardboard cutout and the games plot wouldn't change.

This is spot on. Kairi is so unremarkable that even fans prefer Sora fucks some other female character from elsewhere....or Riku. But you get the point.

>Judy Hopps

But that character is awful.

Who gives a shit? It's still forced as fuck by you creepy bastards and out of character.

more like a submarine

>sokka x azula

They will never not be canon. Ever.

any other ship just isn't right

I can't wait for the LA movie so everyone realizes how gay Nekron was for Larn.

Good. Do you know how annoying Sup Forums would be if that pairing actually happened?

So glad Disney never intended to bank on Zootopia. Pure lightning in a bottle type success.

Best Avatar ship.

Can't go wrong with green and purple.

But is it best NickToons related ship?

Not it's fucking trash ship that only interracial fans love. I'm not racist but Azula can do better than him.

Well it's canon so fuck yeah and fuck Greg.

There is nothing better than Sokka. He fucked the moon.

He's a fucking joke. They only push him because he's the comedic relief.

Another green and purple pairing. But in it's in black and white.

Why isn't there any good art of this?

If we're honest, Sokka shouldn't have been exaggeratedly attractive to the female characters. He's repeatedly presented as a guy that any girl can beat around. In fact didn't he only "defeat" the Chi Girl, by pure luck cracking her fingers?

>Brilliant strategist
>Fucked the moon
>Also Fucked the leader of the Kyoshi Warriors
>Was the greatest hero of the Fire Nation, Wang Fire
>Fucked up Sparky Sparky Boom Boom man
>Banged Azula on the roof.

Spidey just needs a strong super-gal to take care of him

Don't be such a baby about it.

I'm sad this didn't last long

>Banged Azula on the roof.

Yeah bullshit. She would rather fuck a dog than stoop down to his level. His achievements mean jackshit.

It's not being a baby about it it's about people think Azula would touch a disgusting person from the water tribe.

Jason had a few comics

Haven't seen this so I can't judge.

>He self inserts as the MC and then ships the MC with himself
Absolutely shit taste user, Colette and Lloyd are the superior ship even if Colette isn't best girl

Starco: the driving force behind Star vs. the Forces of Evil

(Yes, this is the cover of a Rule 34 comic)

Where can one theoretically find this.

That's an awfully severe degree of disagreement over something both non-related to you as well as confirmed by official sources.
You some sort of die hard shipper for Zutara or some shit?

The voice actors job is to only put their voice into the character. They have no control over the direction of the story. That's the writer's job.

Muh nigga

>out of character.

That's not even remotely true.

The character has never shown interest before or after that scene.

Theoretically it should be on g-hentai....

I'm sure you meant to reply to someone else, but I just imagine a comic where Superman fucks Death so he can come back to life.
It was a good thought.

bump

>Starco
>BBxRae
>Sokka/Azula
>Hiccstrid
>Dipcifica
>Spitfire

GOD TIER TASTE user

tumblr

Artist name is Area

>Azula can do better
I think you might be a tad delusional chum, Sokka would be several steps up from anyone she'd be interacting with in the looney bin she belongs in.

c:

Cutest couple, period.

Good tastes

I know, right?

>Being this mad you don't get as many bitches as a retard eskimo
Zuko pls go and stay go

>Garbage ship
>Garbage run

Terrible.

>Padippica

bump

what is their Agni Kai?
What is her constant hounding of him, not the rest of the Avatar gang but Zuko in particular

I get that people like to pair extras but they got one scene together, she's Tsundere with everyone who isn't her brother or her friends and I just don't think they had that much chemistry. Aang or Katara work better with Azula than Sokka

And the writers made Azula obsessed with Zuko more than anyone, bar her own mother
The writers joked in a panel at one point that they shipped her (in so far as writers can ship anything without it becoming overtly canon) with the Blue Spirit, which was Zuko's alternate persona for an episode

>fuck Greg
She did, that's why Steven was born.

awww yeah, Azula/Katara

Still don't understand why she left a million year long relationship for a quick fling that ended her life and left 2 people emotionally broken

Rose / Pearl is more like the loving relationship between a pet and its owner than a romantic relationship between partners

Pearl is literally the lapdog who's jealous of the mistresses' new boyfriend

GREG'D.com

Best SU ship coming through

That's Padippica.

That.... is an amazingly cute pairing.

I think she had a lot of profound flaws and thought becoming a Steven was the answer. She was basically stranded on Earth after getting 99.9% of her friends killed/mindbroken.

Is that Talwyn? Worst Ratchet female. Angela Cross is the best one because she had a true personality.

Just needs a better artist though...

Man their sex would be so intense.

They actually really worked well together. They were very different and could have had a good dynamic if that ship lasted.
It could have made Carol popular in a good way also.

>Liking "More bland than Vanilla" the character
No thanks

Sheena at least has personality to go with those big jugs

I don't care what anyone says, I will always love this ship.