What the fuck was its problem?

what the fuck was its problem?

It was in it's nature.

>"Of course it'd be black"
Jesus, Raimi

Obviously a gangmember of the bloods with that red

it was blue and red you moron

spiders are cunts. They hide in your shoes and then bite you or they sit there laughing at you from the ceiling with their smug fucking webs. So what if my father disowned me and openly told me to kill myself, you think I'm going to let some spider just sit there and laugh??

Why did no one use radioactive spiders to turn more people into superhumans?

Because Peter smushed the prototype so they'd have to go back to formula

Her problem, you fucking misogynist.

she was hungry

I could've sworn it had a Star of David on its abdomen when I saw it in theaters

>blue and red

Part of two gangs, typical nigger.

they did actually, the problem is that people get turning into Werepspiders instead of Spiderpeople

>hey beter
>ur gona b SBIDERMAN

I've never seen a more Australian post

>gets bitten by weird spider in laboratory
>tells nobody

was Parker a retard

Of course this happened in the comics

Your spiderbro would never laugh at you

the sad fact is that there so much interesting comic stuff they could do in the movies but they're so obsessed with their integrated Avengers universe because of DCompetition that this will never happen.

I mean imagine if they managed to just pull off a Spiderman universe. Which is also kind of sad because they wanted to do that but ASM flopped so they gave up.

>bitten by radioactive spider
>doesn't yell out for help
wtf

Getting bitten by bugs/arachnids isn't something worth telling anyone about. You wouldn't file an injury report at work if you got stung by a wasp.

A bully from Peter's childhood tried to. He ate the radioactive spider and turned into a giant mass of spiders that can puppet people like meatsuits.

according to the novelization it went crazy with hunger and peter was the closest thing alive...

It's funny, in the comic he freaked out and the scientists called him a pussy (ignore the imgur filename, I got this from Google).

That's a cute spider