You will one day look back on your youth and realize you spent some of your most important years posting brainlets and...

>You will one day look back on your youth and realize you spent some of your most important years posting brainlets and pretending to be a "black bull" (even though black people don't really post on Sup Forums let alone spend 16 hours a day larping about "cucking" people)

Anyone else just get this realization?

I'm long past that realization.

t. 43yo

never going to look back just going to end it all quickly when i get too drunk one night

this ride never end, don't have time to look back

Plan on offing myself eventually (10> yrs). I'm a waste of an an individual.

>these are the people I spend my time talking to
>this is what my future holds if I continue down this path
I realized today just how horrifying this is.

>pretending to be

One day I will look back at my life and realize how much of a failure I am compared to other people around my age.
Most have lost their virginity between their 16-18th, had multiple relationships, friends to call, a job they're happy with, doing whatever the fuck they want and certainly NOT shitposting on Sup Forums all day every day.

And then there's me, who failed at doing what 99% of the population could

What will you do about it though?

Probably kill myself if I don't see any significant progress.

What are you doing right now to improve your situation?

>>You will one day look back on your youth and realize you spent some of your most important years posting brainlets and pretending to be a "black bull" (even though black people don't really post on Sup Forums let alone spend 16 hours a day larping about "cucking" people)

>Anyone else just get this realization?

What did he mean by this?

Reading books and stuff but it's not easy to apply it in real life.
You still make a lot of mistakes but I consider this natural human error and that it will get better over time.

If I still don't see myself changing, I wouldn't know. I don't even know why I'm such a fuckup in the first place.

I think he wants to imply you are a brainlet (which is obviously not true).

Do you actually think reading about things instead of doing them will realistically improve you?

Better than being normie.

I would have had a good laff though

>"y-yeah who wants friends, love or a career anyway..."

Fuck you, I'm part of a movement that's changing history and saving western civilization just by posting memes. I'm not wasting any time being here

Think of all the shit we say.
Memes
Ironic white nationalism
Amerimutts
The word shitposter
Bait
Jews
Frogs
Wojack
It'll all be as cringey as bad luck Brian and and rage comics

never looked at it this way.

Did you read past the 2 words of my post?

I inferred reading was the primary thing you were doing.

Future you will want to punch current you

ill probably would get myself killed before that happen

Please fuck off back to r*ddit you underage cretin

Poe's law > the internet

I had this mentality all throughout 16 to 22 years old, thinking that normie life is nothing good anyway so I'm not missing out much, but how could you really know it if you never experienced it yourself? Fucking 2*h and 4ch*n ruined my mind

Who gives a shit, you dumb leaf

i realised id snap your neck given the chance, dumb leafshit whiny bitch

>implying life extension won't become a thing

Pretty much this.