You guys really fucked up on this one...

You guys really fucked up on this one. Made her into a god damn martyr who came back to Twitter and gets invited to the Olympics. bravo

I thought Harambe was dead.

after #teamrefugee, #teammonkey

Best post

they made a big deal about her being in the audience? how did she even get famous? she is probably the least funny on SNL, is hard on the eyes and plays the same angry black stereotype in everything shes ever been in.

I'm just glad he's working again I haven't seen him in anything since lethal weapon 4

underrated

#JUSTICE4HARAMBE

>her
I dont see any women

That's an ugly (((martyr)))

sage in options field

I wonder if she's smart enough to know she's being pushed by Jews & SJW? Like, did she make a deal w them or does she think this is all natural & she's awesome?

Who the fuck is that?

Ghostbusters will win a MTV and BET award, screencap this.

>Black
>Woman
>"Smart"

Kek

WE

WUZ

>invited to the olympics
You just buy the tickets dude.

KANGZ

Thats one ugly gorilla

Why the fuck is that hairless gorilla gets treated like a human? I get that some retards think it is funny to dress up animals in human clothes, and some ever go further picking the freaks like this hairless one, but this have gone too far. Release this gorilla back to the wild, or at least into a zoo, if it can't survive in the wild, and yet you don't want to put it out of it's misery.

Actually the plan is to get her voted as sports illustrateds sexiest woman 2017. Will redpill 90% of usa overnight.

Lol

Jesu

Harambe!

My comment on r/ghostbusters was deleted 5 min after I posted it last week mentioning the swearing and ghost blowjob in the movie. Also about women, brits and blacks being 20 years behind in comedy.

>you
>implying that the fury was whipped up by someone other than a PR firm hired to shill BallBusters

Watch any of the volleyball events without them panning over to the chimp exhibit. There's s difference between paying for your ticket and getting a pampered treatment like she is most likely receiving.

Can't stop tha cole train baby!

>Starred in one of the biggest box office bombs of all time
>Made her a martyr

This is just her severance package before the Jews pushing her dump her back on the street.

Harambe was a her?

THE COLE TRAIN RUNS ON WHOLE GRAIN

WOOOOOOOOO

>her