SOROS LEAK HAPPENING

soros.dcleaks.com/
soros.dcleaks.com/
soros.dcleaks.com/
soros.dcleaks.com/
soros.dcleaks.com/
soros.dcleaks.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/person.asp?personId=1492034&privcapId=2522804
soros.dcleaks.com/download/?f=/Kazakhstan/2015 portfolio review kazakhstan files/pr guiding questions .docx&t=eurasia
youtube.com/watch?v=Zi8vJ_lMxQI
drive.google.com/file/d/0B11gp7HAe_PbT3VFSzI3TXlmUjA/view?usp=sharing
soros.dcleaks.com/download/?f=/Kazakhstan/Human rights.docx&t=eurasia
docs.google.com/viewerng/viewer?url=http://soros.dcleaks.com/fview/Europe/GMS.net - Moldova/list-of-power-working-group_moldova/hr_salary-and-other/serviceagr-individual-international-consultant_eng/1.servicearg_133-ie_roger-smith-n.pdf
docs.google.com/viewerng/viewer?url=http://soros.dcleaks.com/fview/USA/final-may-4-6-2016-usp-board-book3.pdf
soros.dcleaks.com/download/?f=/Caucasus and Central Asia/2014 2017 national foundation strategies/2014 strategy kyrgyzstan.pdf&t=eurasia
docs.google.com/viewerng/viewer?url=http://soros.dcleaks.com/fview/President/portfolio-review-materials-from-reviews-with-chris-stone/latin-america-program-drug-policy-in-latin-america-feb-24-2014/drug-policy-prd-annex-2-current-grants.pdf
docs.google.com/viewerng/viewer?url=http://soros.dcleaks.com/fview/USA/february-2014-usp-board-book-final.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=TkBMAHUkibY
youtube.com/watch?v=5l4OEJ38aLY
gqrr.com/#our-people
youtube.com/watch?v=EmWj2dL0SLc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Anything on Steven Mnuchin, Trumps Finance Chairman that received $1 billion from Soros to start Dune Capital??

bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/person.asp?personId=1492034&privcapId=2522804

We happening now

Praise KEK

Delete this thread goy.

STAHP SOROS

Is there a general thread for diggin through the emails?

Does all globalist and new world order shit basically equate to communism? Been reading a bit about Karl Marx lately..fucking fascinating but he also sounds like the devil in a way

this post just compelled me to bump

You're in it

this is it

bumpin

Not so much communism as a Soviet system.

There's an apocalyptic bible verse referring to the "Beginning of Sorrows"

now what famous name does "Sorrows" sound like?

checkmate atheists

PRAISE KEK

Proof that Soros is looking to destabilize Kazakhstan by looking for infrastructure weaknesses

soros.dcleaks.com/download/?f=/Kazakhstan/2015 portfolio review kazakhstan files/pr guiding questions .docx&t=eurasia

Bump

Delete this.

It's heavily inspired, but their end goal is basically a world of drones that work and live in perpetual poverty while they hoard all the world's resources for themselves and live like gods.

bullshit. I smell another "Panama papers" psyop

Stop praising Kek and read the emails. Kek helps those that help themselves

Get to work boys, investigative journalism may be dead, but if we can assemble a convincing and damning case from this pile of notes and spread it far enough. History will be altered.

If you want to make an omelette, you're gonna have to crack a few eggs, right?

They look to create social upheaval and stir contempt and ultimately violent revolutions so that they can end all of that.

FOR KEK HAS THE KINGDOM, AND THE GLORY

We Love you KEK!

It's pretty much impossible to destabilize a rural nation like Kazakhstan otherwise it would have happened already.

>pdf docs

no thanks, pdf has tons of exploits that can infect a computer with malware.

Convert your shit to txt files like wikileaks does if you want me to look at them.

We Love you Kek!

OY VEY GEORGE IS A GREAT GOY DONT BELEIVE THE LEAKS!!!

Holy fucking shit, this is big.

Bump

Still is not stopping him from looking it seems

I don't even know what to look for bros. I tried searching Clinton. Is there something specific we know he was involved in, but don't have any hard evidence that we should be looking for?

Was there an update or something? What the hell is with the Stars senpai!?!?

Drug programs in Latin America funded by Soros

So Capitalism?

woah btfo with out a comment Sup Forums

Thread Theme
>Thread Theme
Thread Theme
>Thread Theme

Check this out

>OSEPI organised and led the engagement between the Human Rights and Democracy Network of NGOs in Brussels with the First Vice President Frans Timmermans on 17 February to discuss migration and integration. Timmermans agreed there is opportunity for exploring legal migration/ways, to explore ideas to change the negative rhetoric around migration and he said that the Commission will launch infringement procedures against states for the non-implementation of the Reception Conditions Directive.

drive.google.com/file/d/0B11gp7HAe_PbT3VFSzI3TXlmUjA/view?usp=sharing

More Kazakhstan documents supporting sexual minorities and influencing Kazakh social media with money and Shills

soros.dcleaks.com/download/?f=/Kazakhstan/Human rights.docx&t=eurasia

OSEPI = Open Societies European Policy Institute

Bump

Greeks ETERNALLY blacked.

I've also came across a shitload of mentions of protecting gypsies in Europe, and some shilling in Moldova to get the country closer to the EU. But above all gypsies, he is shilling them hard. No one even likes them

The more I read and the more I see...FBI user....Fuck off man. He may have been truly legit.
Fucking guy had his fingers in EVERYTHING!

Anything of Italian interests?
Not airtight here, can't get anything remotely secure

Wtf I hate the big bang now.

Daily reminder that the Soros clan has already picked the next president and there's literally nothing you can do about it.

Contract with some guy to work for Soros Foundation-Moldova

docs.google.com/viewerng/viewer?url=http://soros.dcleaks.com/fview/Europe/GMS.net - Moldova/list-of-power-working-group_moldova/hr_salary-and-other/serviceagr-individual-international-consultant_eng/1.servicearg_133-ie_roger-smith-n.pdf

Just a shitload of stuff to protect roma gypsies in Italy

Well this is revolting

anything on drumpf?

We love you Lord kek

Link?

2016 OSF USP Board Meeting:

docs.google.com/viewerng/viewer?url=http://soros.dcleaks.com/fview/USA/final-may-4-6-2016-usp-board-book3.pdf

> In other words, the public does not necessarily understand or care about the difference between immigrants and refugees. Already U.S. Programs has provided Reserve Fund support to refugee groups and included capacity from immigrant rights grantee America’s Voice Education Fund. Going forward, the field needs to grapple more effectively with how to respond to the refugee resettlement policy issues and the Obama administration’s response to more asylum-seekers crossing the southern border. U.S. Programs has been coordinating with other funders to determine the needs and the gaps in support.

> Further, demographic change means that cities and counties in the South may increasingly become majority African-American, creating the opportunity for leadership attentive to open society values to win elections and have the chance to govern; the impacts of this may be felt throughout the region. Furthermore, our country will face a presidential transition early next year and no matter who wins the White House, the story of federal malfunction is unlikely to change drastically and cities will continue to be a place where we look for innovation and solutions for advancing progress on the open society issues U.S. Programs champions. It is important, therefore, to understand how to engage with Southern cities: what is and is not possible, how can we support innovation and effective governance locally in light of state preemption challenges, how do we cultivate leaders who can take on larger roles and platforms, is the premise that investing in oases of open society will yield ripple effects valid?

>Frans Timmermans

thats some straight up NWO loominaty shit right there

That scumbag.

why did Toby Maguire become evil?

We Love you KEK!

yeah it's all over for Drumpf now

he's going to have to drop out after this bombshell

We Love you KEK!

Framing the race baiting and "equality" Olympics as a noble goal, even if it is to create a non-competitive society ruled by oligarchs.

Plans to install Soros People in education and the legal system of Kyrgyzstan.

soros.dcleaks.com/download/?f=/Caucasus and Central Asia/2014 2017 national foundation strategies/2014 strategy kyrgyzstan.pdf&t=eurasia

docs.google.com/viewerng/viewer?url=http://soros.dcleaks.com/fview/President/portfolio-review-materials-from-reviews-with-chris-stone/latin-america-program-drug-policy-in-latin-america-feb-24-2014/drug-policy-prd-annex-2-current-grants.pdf

here you go, mr dubs

>Creating EU advocacy opportunities for OSF's shared framework on DRONES and targeted killings

they coming for Assange

if i die it was the feds

>those digits
Rip

What's the artist's name?

DELETE YOUR DRIVE

More about drones in the OSF USP 2014 Board Meeting notes:

docs.google.com/viewerng/viewer?url=http://soros.dcleaks.com/fview/USA/february-2014-usp-board-book-final.pdf

>docs.google.com/viewerng/viewer?url=http://soros.dcleaks.com/fview/USA/final-may-4-6-2016-usp-board-book3.pdf

And may kek be with you.

those digits

youtube.com/watch?v=TkBMAHUkibY

you're killing me dude

rip user

B U M P I N G

F

All these conspiracies being exposed....

What will historians call this year?

Ben Garrison

take a few with you

youtube.com/watch?v=5l4OEJ38aLY

"nothing to see here, just keep walking"

We Hunger Games nao

>you're killing me dude

AHHHH 3 in a row. I won't even try for four.....
....or will I....

>(((historians)))
they'll be too busy writing essays about how Trump's presidential run was literally hitler 2.0

follow the money trail

They really want to fuck over America

the normies are stealing our mems

There's also Bible verses speaking of the "synagogue of Satan" and "those who claim they are Jews and are not but lie".

weeeeeeee

>gqrr.com/#our-people
>(((One of the world's premier opinion research and strategic consulting firms)))

Bump for kek

youtube.com/watch?v=EmWj2dL0SLc

Forgot which verses those were
Need them to redpill some christians I know on Soros

user, I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask for you to cease your current operations.
Actually, I am requiring you to cease what you are doing immediately.
Do so or serious ramifications will be faced in your future.

Bump....please have consequences

(((The Foundation)))