This is worth a read -- and a share

This is worth a read -- and a share.

>son of a single mother
that's pretty fucking NIGGERISH

There's something about a guy saying "xenophobic and misogynistic" that just rubs me the wrong way. Can't quite put my finger on it.

Liked and shared.

Wtf? Why is his child white? Why has he chosen to breed with a white female? Does he have a racial bias? Why hasn't he let the arab bull mount his wife yet? This is white supremacy folks. Plain and simple.

>completely ignore the fact he was able to become president
TOTALLY RACISM BOYS NOTHING TO SEE HERE.

>Libs pretending to care about McCain

Tip toppity kek

>obama or any democrat
>not anti american

Wow. Really makes you think...

Wtf i hate Trump now. I am now a #hillshill

some things just really do make you think.

wtf, I am a #Cruzmissile now

Verily beckons elucubration

>Advocated torture and bombing of women and children

Obama has literally droned bombed Women and Children to death u cuck

el araucANO

becuase it's fucking gay

>Editor of the Harvard Law Review

Not a single article with his byline on it for his entire time listed as editor.

>Professor of Constitutional Law

Real professors are required to teach classes. Also, he was listed as a Lecturer, not a Professor. But once again, not a single article published with is name as author.

Also, his only tenuous link to Constitutional Law was a course entitled Race and the Constitution.

Hardly James Madison level thinking, Barely Dolly Madison level thinking.

(The ice cream, not Mrs. Madison)

How cute. The nu-male found out how to write.
Maybe someday he'll figure out how to do more than regurgitate what he heard on the TV.

Not really. I support him because he doesn't have a history of lying under oath.
Hillary supports war, big business, and taking advantage of the common person. The republicans could put up a transvestite midget with one eye, that only worked as a bar tender in a burlesque bar before, and I'd vote for it over Clinton.

False equivalent and straw man.

that's because it stimulates your prostate. but don't worry, it's quite enjoyable once you get used to it.

>Majority vote for him
>Twice

m-muh racism

To;dr

is that keemstar

>leftists depend on a concept they do not understand to explain everything every day
>this is worth a look

>destabilized middle east
>sold out our country to Israel
>is trying to shove TPP down our throats in his last throes
Do libtards not care about the politics part? Braindead drones think life is a rosy choose-your-own-adventure movie with a beautiful happy ending by Steven Spielberg.