youtube.com/watch?v=T6fVDAjs9f0
youtube.com/watch?v=t8Zkc0HF6aU&t=0s
awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Jaqen_H'ghar/Theories
youtube.com/watch?v=l1s-c2jyYCw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for davos is a traitor

1st for smirkfu

The true queen of love and beauty

Has Dany done one interesting thing in the entire show? What's even her arc?

>you will never let a guy fuck your ass

Y A S S
A
S
S

Feministdogshit
Who even watch this shit?

if you could remove one character from the show, who would you remove?

your post

>mfw cluck-perpetrated psycho killings are on the rise 3 to 5 years from now

>Rhaegar threw Elia in the trash
>Remarried Lyanna
>Named his kid Aegon again

I hope YG is actually targ so he can have it out with Jon when he realises what his Dad did

Is this the "it's so dense" of GOT?

youtube.com/watch?v=x6kqVusK26c
>GOT
>Explained

It dosen't seem like he has a lot of knowledge about the lore desu

Arya

he has some wonderfully thick hair

Azor prime

As in never include their existence or just they don't show up from here on? Lyanna. Too silly and cringe inducing. It's fine for one episode but when you do the same joke multiple times it gets very annoying.

Why did he send the assassin in season 1?

ED SHEERAN BROKE MUH IMMERSON!

Will GoT do a tribute to Linkin Park and John McCain?

>Why did he send the assassin in season 1?

DND DOESN'T CARE

look, nigger, I barely remember what heppend this Sunday, so stop talking to me

Davos. Its not an absurd request. Showfags can keep the show but he doesnt deserve this garbage. Send him home, to his wife.

More likely
>elia is a dornish slut and wanted to be Lyannas subslut
>too shy and too sickly to do anything about it herself so she makes the ultimate cuck Rhaegar dishonor himself in front of the nation
>they had 3somes galore even though cuckgar hated it

doesn't he explain it to her in season 5

then this is the perfect show for you :)

Reminder that there are still newfags who think these are fake

reddit circlejerk

>youtube.com/watch?v=T6fVDAjs9f0

>Sends an assassin to kill Daenerys in Season 1
>she accepts him right at his council when he asks her for it in season 6
>Jorah spies on Daenerys on Season 1, and stops said assassin from killing her
>she exlies him after knowing it. Twice

>GET OFF MY LAND TARG FUCKING SHITS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Davos, Melisandre and pretty much everyone else surviving from the Stannis crew after his death at Winterfell. Have Davos go back to his wife as 008 poster said and Melisandre can sulk off to Asshai or have herself get killed by Jon. They're just shoehorned in at this point to expand Jon and Dany's entourage and all they do is stand around and quip or make Lord of Light references. Meme midget can easily do the former and Beric the latter. Let the men and women under Stannis disappear with their dignity intact.

FROM THE DUSTY MESA

do we still like preston?

Based Jaime saving the realm again

Dat forehead

Jaime should kill Dany with a simple stab and be given the title of Lord Jaime Lanniser The Targslayer of Casterly Rock personally by the spirit of King Robert.

Wait why are they implying that Jaqen was the Alchemist in the prologue of AFFC? I mean it was obvious that it was a faceless man but why so specific?

Am I being bamboozled by Reddit-tier youtube ""theorists""?

>Characters can't change opinions on what is best for the realm

yes
GILBERT KING
GILBERT KING
GILBERT KING

Considering he isn't shilling and he coming up with his own theories yes. He's still got favorite.

Is she a Habsburg?

He is /ourguy/

>spirit of King Robert.
Show would be 10/10 if it ended with Robert rising from his grave and smashing Dany with his warhammer.

>Jonsafags are spreading rumors that the boat sex will be Dany and Jorah

Someone put them all out of their misery already.

him, ravorrants & lastriver are the best

What does /got/ think of Revorrants?
youtube.com/watch?v=t8Zkc0HF6aU&t=0s

Are Habsburgs the real life version of Targaryens? I read somewhere they were based on them, Baratheons on Hohenzollerns and Tudors and Lannisters on Borgias.

This comment is highly transphobic

He's great but his Bioware dicksucking is obnoxious. Still, pretty solid.

uh, /ourguy/

Chanel preston?

SOMEONE PLS RESPOND I NEED ANSWERS

ARE THERE STILL BOOKFAGS LEFT IN THIS GODDAMN THREAD??

As much as we all hope Jaime kills Dany, he won't.

hes cool. Like that he pointed out the greyjoy rebellion bollocks.

I think its hilarious that it will take Cersei betraying Dany for Jaime to leave her.

Maybe

awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Jaqen_H'ghar/Theories

dany and cersei got switched at birth prove me wrong

its centers around a theory that that was Jaqens mission before he went to jail

Cersei was a grown woman when Dany was born

>Betraying Dany

Betraying the entire population

youtube.com/watch?v=l1s-c2jyYCw

sorry but that doesnt prove me wrong

Yeah, but its going back on her word to Dany that he's horrified about, and that's why he leaves - because he knows Dany is truly fighting the thread against the realm.

>gendry
Why won't showfags accept he's very unimportant?

Name a character who should still be alive in the show, not just because you like them but because it would improve the story.

HARD MODE: No Stannis.

Thanks lads

the guy i posted isnt a showfag

Ned

No haha. He meant Preston Jacobs, I make ASoIaF (A Song of Ice and Fire) and GoT (Game of Thrones) videos on YT (Youtube), friend.

He's horrified that she's risking the entire 7 kingdoms to win a war against the remains

Doran Martell of course

Jon and Dany.

Blackfish

Tywin Lannister.

That was easy.

/our girl/

His mental breakdown following his meeting with George has been a pleasure to witness.

Ok I'll explain. The House of Black and White is a meme. They act like they have a million faceless men running around, but that's a lie. Jaqen and Arya are the only ones who can truly change their faces in the flesh. Other "faceless men" use a ruby to glamor their faces (like Melisandre), but this is less effective and can be seen through. The Kindley Man uses glamor. The reason Jaqen wanted Arya to come to Braavos was because she had that level of power to face change. The prologue reinforces this.

I don't care about your super faggoty nearly 2 hour long video you dumb faggot. I'm not watching your shit. Showfags love gendry, the "theory" you're taking apart is a showfag theory. Fuck OFF.

No, he's horrified she would break an alliance with someone who is actually fighting the true threat. For some reason he had delusions about Cersei being sane at that point, but her saying "lol I'm actually not going to help Dany" is the tipping point.

No, his being killing off was time, in the books.

Renly
I hate him for being a faggot but at least his presence would keep the Stormlands still relevant since we can't pick Stannis

lady stoneheart

Aegon Targaryan

Doran, of course. He should be the lead Dorne character with a prominent supporting role, and the Snakes just as his own supporting cast.

If they're going to fanfic it up, may as well leave an interesting character around.

Yeah because she wants half he country to die before she tries to beat the leftovers

Well they hadn't started fanficcing it when he died

>I barely remember what heppend this Sunday

That´s because barely anything happened in that episode.

No, he's horrified she'd betray Danny the greatest being that ever lived, Queen of Yes and Slaying

Roose.

Ramsay, no, it was plenty time he met his end. But Roose should have just gone South to join up with Cersei and be one of her chief allies.

>Yeah because she wants half he country to die before she tries to beat the leftovers
as opposed to what she and he were doing before that or her little Sept incident?

We'll just wait and see, user, but you know I'm right.

Arya

Dany can't win wars if she ain't got some little birds.

No bully

Considering nobody tasted the wine, it could easily be retconned as it not actually being poisoned and there never being any serious assassination attempt.

Or maybe someone did try it, fuck if I remember that far back.

Too bad Darth Cersei has short hair and a man face.